Daboll: Daniel Jones will be the guy for the Giants

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
His numbers weren’t even close. He wasn’t nearly as good a QB…fact!
It's closer than you think. Again, the teams you face matter. I guarantee the Defenses Dalton faced in his division were overall much better than what Dak has faced.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's closer than you think. Again, the teams you face matter. I guarantee the Defenses Dalton faced in his division were overall much better than what Dak has faced.
You can keep going but I’m moving on to something else. :rolleyes:

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of first few rounds. Dalton was 6-5 and he's had a near mirror image career to Dak. Great regular season numbers...chokes in the playoffs.

Lance at least was a number 3 pick so there's talent there, hopefully McCarthy can coach him up.

Honestly I don't care what they do as long as Dak is not part of an extended future. I don't care if he throws for 6k yards and 50 tds in the regular season, he's going to choke in the playoffs. Time for fresh blood.
Mirror image? Total BS!

Dak has broken 30+ TDs three out of the past five seasons with two of those being injury seasons. Andy broke 30+ TDs once in his 13 seasons, way back in 2013 (his 3rd season). He also threw 20 interceptions that season. The last time Andy broke 20 TDs in a season was 2018 (six seasons ago).

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Is Daboll as you responded - just an idiot aka fraud "fiery motivator" - but not an X & Os coach - or the Giants' FO is not providing him an all around roster to be a bonafide playoff contender?
good question
I liked him at first, he did get the team motivated that first season. But a big part of wins that season was jones running, and he didnt
make jones slide or avoid contact. That isnt good coaching.
I started watching some giant games, and there was one where he got mad at jones after a int. He was chewing him out as he came off the field,
and it wasnt jones fault, it was the play call.
He loses his temper all the time which isnt good. Can you think better mad or if your calm ??

Just as he got the team on his side, he lost them just as quickly. He seems to blame the players as it is all their fault they dont win,
but in large part much of it is on daboll and his staff.

I saw your post below, and they had 9 wins that first season, and many of them were luck was on their side .
like the one game he went for 2 points to win the game instead of tie,and ot, and they lucked out and made it.
That all went to his head, and he thinks he is great HC, and if anything doesnt work, it has to be the players fault lol.

He said some bad things about jones, and now he is the guy ! Saquan wanted out of there probably didnt like playing for daboll.

I doubt he can get to 9-7 again, and even that wasnt that good. He has yet to beat the cowboys once. 0-4 against the cowboys,
and not sure if he has beat the eagles.