Dak’s 2020 Empty Calories

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak threw 4 pick 6s in half a season in 2017. Just stop with that nonsense. When Zeke was suspended, he barely put up 100 yards against the Commanders and struggled against the bum Giants and Raiders, while he couldn’t even put up double digit scoring against the three winning teams he played during that six game stretch. You Dak-stans lose all credibility with posts like this.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Karma finally came in after years of supporting Dak and put an end to the facade concerning our very very average QB.
He is done for the season now and depending on how things pan out with Dalton and his injury he just might be done for good in Big D.
My brother khiladi let it be for now as the cards have been laid down on the table and we all await what the dealers hold card will be.
GL to Dak as the human factor above all but in all likelihood, he has taken his last snap as a Cowboy QB.
Even Dak knows deep down he never had the qualifications for this job which is the most demanding and prestigious in the NFL!
You're not @khiladi 's keeper.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So we got more personal attacks, when I’m talking about a scrub football player that demanded to be paid like the highest QB in the league and bringing forth stats to prove it?
wwoooowww dude...chill.... you sure there are no ants in your pants!? :huh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If your followed my posts, you would have known Jerry Jones didn’t allow Garrett to touch the offense since 2014. Linehan and Moore have had complete control since then. Sorry, but Dak-stand leveraging excuses that were only valid for Romo doesn’t work...
and you know this because you scrub the floors at Dallas facility.....at least....maybe....we can then say you are an insider....maybe....I don't know, trying to help you out here dude...

Adreme

Reaction score
Of course it’s relevant. If the guy you claim Dak overcame didn’t even have control of he play calling and was banished completely from it. All you posted in this thread is smoke after what you claimed turned out to be completely false.

That is my argument. My argument is that if you honestly believe that Dak is a "scrub" then you must believe that Jason Garrett and the rest of the coaching staff should have stayed because winning 8 games with a "scrub" QB DOES NOT HAPPEN. Who was in charge of what does not matter. What matters is that if your coaching staff is able to guide a team with a "scrub" QB (whose worst year is still better than Dalton's best) to 8 wins than that coaching staff must be allowed to remain in place.

Basically if Dak is a scrub the team overachieved last year and Jason Garrett should still be head coach. There is not really much middle ground here unless you wish to withdraw the notion that Dak is a scrub.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't understand anyone who has watched the first 4 games that doesn't accept that Dak is the Cowboys best option at least for the next few years.

Whether you view him as a Top 5 QB or a half decent bus driver, why would you want to waste resources trying to replace him when the defense is in the state it's in?
You don't Know Leeblair....AKA Khiladi....he is honed in on his Dak anger and sees nothing, hears nothing, but says a lot unfortunatley LOL

khiladi

Reaction score
That is my argument. My argument is that if you honestly believe that Dak is a "scrub" then you must believe that Jason Garrett and the rest of the coaching staff should have stayed because winning 8 games with a "scrub" QB DOES NOT HAPPEN. Who was in charge of what does not matter. What matters is that if your coaching staff is able to guide a team with a "scrub" QB (whose worst year is still better than Dalton's best) to 8 wins than that coaching staff must be allowed to remain in place.

Basically if Dak is a scrub the team overachieved last year and Jason Garrett should still be head coach. There is not really much middle ground here unless you wish to withdraw the notion that Dak is a scrub.

No your argument was that Dak was overcoming Jerry’s adopted son Garrett, who was dimly a figure-head since 2014 and the only reason he was around was because of nepotism and Jason’s father being a dear friend of Garrett’s dad for thirty years.. In Dak’s first year here, Dallas went from a bottom of the half play action team to SECOND in usage.. Unprecedent..

khiladi

Reaction score
nope sometimes its just Syhpilis, known to cause madness ..best stock up on antivirals you might need them..

We all can read for ourselves whose posts are personal attacks and which ones bring the actual facts and stats to back their arguments. this thread is clear proof of it, and all the patting on the back and cheerleading of Dak-stans for each other doesn’t change these facts.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Karma finally came in after years of supporting Dak and put an end to the facade concerning our very very average QB.
He is done for the season now and depending on how things pan out with Dalton and his injury he just might be done for good in Big D.
My brother khiladi let it be for now as the cards have been laid down on the table and we all await what the dealers hold card will be.
GL to Dak as the human factor above all but in all likelihood, he has taken his last snap as a Cowboy QB.
Even Dak knows deep down he never had the qualifications for this job which is the most demanding and prestigious in the NFL!
so you are tying your boat to Dalton as well...lets see how this thing is going to work out.....no excuses will be accepted. he has to go 11-0, if in your opinion Dak was a scrub, facade and Dalton then is all that and more...so he shouldn't have any problem passing more, scoring more, winning every game and never having to come from behind in the 4th quarter.....we expect leads in every game here on out. nothing less will be acceptable...

using your standards of QB measure of course....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

oh, don't waste your time with this kid. he has a Dak-Anger issue he can't over come....

khiladi

Reaction score
and you know this because you scrub the floors at Dallas facility.....at least....maybe....we can then say you are an insider....maybe....I don't know, trying to help you out here dude...

No, I know this because Jerry said it explicitly and I brought the reference on this forum probably over a hundred times. Jerry even used the term for Garrett’s new role as ambiguous and he’s good at dealing with ambiguity.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
nope sometimes its just Syhpilis, known to cause madness ..best stock up on antivirals you might need them..
There was a great line in Coppolla's Dracula that was drowned out by the tidal wave of a terrible film, but went like:

"The very name "venereal diseases", the "diseases of Venus", imputes to them divine origin. They are involved in that sex problem about which the ethics and ideals of Christian civilization are concerned. In fact, civilization and syphilization have advanced together."