Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

basel90

Reaction score
Good Lord. It's so unusual that his brothers money had made his head so big.

We were a watermelon kick way from being winless through 4 weeks this season with Dak. I like the kid, but get out of here.
very true. People forget last year and the year before and the 1-4 start with dak , which was supposed to be 0-5 really. delusion continues. And Jerry says Dak has all the leverage ... what leverage ? offer him 30-34 max or let him walk !!! let Dak see what he can do with other foolish teams.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Something along the lines of what was said but again, the real question is, why are we listening?

Because we don't have a playoff game to get excited about this week.

I think the better question.. Why is Dak's brother posting that at 3:20AM on a Wednesday. Get some sleep dude.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Because we don't have a playoff game to get excited about this week.

I think the better question.. Why is Dak's brother posting that at 3:20AM on a Wednesday. Get some sleep dude.

lol...... a lot of times, I'm up at that time. I can't say a damn thing there Catch.

:facepalm:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dak's bro is mad at you, if you're one of those who think Dak isn't the best QB ever! Check behind you to see if you're being targeted! :grin:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Dak's bro is mad at you, if you're one of those who think Dak isn't the best QB ever! Check behind you to see if you're being targeted! :grin:

lol...I did that for three years.

You just triggered me.

Nav22

Reaction score
You do realize that last year and the start of this year Dak played with a near starting oline whereas Dalton was playing with 3rd and 4th stringers, right?
At what point of this season were our starting OTs out?

I’ll let you do that research on your own, Know-Nothing. I won’t hold your remedial hand for that.

Takes a special kind of know-nothing scum to put Andy Dalton on the same level as Dak Prescott. Bravo!!!
:laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak was throwing INTs and fumbling.

Three of the turnovers caused by our defense against the Eagles were in garbage time when Hurt was pressing and we were just burning time.
Takes a special kind of know-nothing scum to put Andy Dalton even close to the same level as Dak Prescott. Bravo!!!

Take a year off, clown. Dak will be back under center in 2021. Won’t be a good year for your lowly ilk.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

I’ll let you do that research on your own, Know-Nothing. I won’t hold your remedial hand for that.

Takes a special kind of know-nothing scum to put Andy Dalton on the same level as Dak Prescott. Bravo!!!

And the insults go on...nice.

Nav22

Reaction score
And the insults go on...nice.
Kudos to you if you have great patience for tremendous amounts of stupidity. Probably because you’re of the same lowly ilk.

Some of us aren’t so lucky.
:thumbup:

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Oh look, another elementary child-like approach to the group using name calling as some sort of defense of Dak.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Takes a special kind of know-nothing scum to put Andy Dalton even close to the same level as Dak Prescott. Bravo!!!

Take a year off, clown. Dak will be back under center in 2021. Won’t be a good year for your lowly ilk.

Repeating the same insult to various people simply because they do not praise Dak like you is very lazy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh look, another elementary child-like approach to the group using name calling as some sort of defense of Dak.
You’re not representing the Army in a good light. I trained with many of you guys at Ft. Benning Airborne school and have a lot of respect. You’re blowing it out of the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.