Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
You do realize that last year and the start of this year Dak played with a near starting oline whereas Dalton was playing with 3rd and 4th stringers, right?

Don’t forget a healthy Zeke..

But Next thing you know, we are going to hear about how Zeke was also checking himself out of every other play against the Eagles last year when Dak choked the division away, like Zeke did with the Giants and Andy Dalton.. I mean we already heard it was Cooper’s fault all last year for being soft and being on the sidelines for a few plays in some games...

Any excuse for Dak..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
A bro who doesn't take up for his bro isn't really a true brother. Dak must decide for himself what's in his best interest.

Tad shouldn't be a factor. The C'boys could do well with the right QB on their side. Getting the ideal one isn't easy. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

doomsday9084

Reaction score
I didn't edit out anything, you must have edited your post after the fact.

Again why did you put 1-3 for Dak and 5-5 for Dalton. Trying to uncover if there is some ill-willed misinformation being used.

This is what I wrote:

Games played by Dak 1-3
Games played by Dalton 4-4
Games played by Dak and Dalton 1-0
Games played by Dalton and sub 0-1
Games played by subs 0-2

Am I wrong?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You do realize that last year and the start of this year Dak played with a near starting oline whereas Dalton was playing with 3rd and 4th stringers, right?

You do realize this isn't true at all, right?

From last year until when Dak went down he lost both La'el Collins and Frederick, and then Tyron. That's 3/5 positions. All three pro bowlers.

When do you run out of excuses for being wrong all the damn time?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You do realize this isn't true at all, right?

From last year until when Dak went down he lost both La'el Collins and Frederick, and then Tyron. That's 3/5 positions.

When do you run out of excuses for being wrong all the damn time?

If you are going to bend over so much to defend the perfect Dak you may want to see a chiropractor.

Tyron Smith played 13 out of 16 games in 2019 and 2 out of 5 games in 2020 for Dak..

Collins played in 15 of 16 games for Dak in 2019.

Frederick played all 16 games for Dak in 2019.

So what's the excuse then for Dak going 8-8 in 2019 given he had most of his oline?

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If you are going to bend over so much to defend the perfect Dak you may want to see a chiropractor.

That's exactly the response of someone who just got their entire *** shown to the whole forum LMAOOOOO

No substance to my response.

If you're going to pull so much **** out of your asss, you may want to invest in an industrial plunger :laugh:

basel90

Reaction score

what a loser. the atmosphere around dak must be too toxic for him to asess the reality that dak is not elite and the cowboys need much much more than a good QB to win and reach a super bowl. We have seen what dak can do and he is not that special for 40 mil . This team has much much more pressing needs than a serviceable nice QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.