Dak’s brother says we couldn’t win without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Why did you put Dak at 1-3 and Dalton at 4-4? Lmao.

Also list out the team each player lost and by how much? I dare you.

Dak's brother set the criteria as the team "winning". He didn't bring up margins, quality of opponent, etc.

Like I said in the section that you edited out, I don't place the blame on Dak but on the defense for the early losses. That said, its hard to justify spending $40m per year on a guy that isn't going to determine wins and losses.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
If that is true as you say, then why are the Dak fans saying that the team needs Dak to win games? Is that not attaching the teams W-L record to the QB? You can't have it both ways.

Yeah, that's a good call 5Stars. That's exactly what his Brother is doing there.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yo Tad,, would love for you to represent Dak, maybe you can talk to him and convince him to be his agent.
Jerry would love you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I know I know.. You don’t care what anyone has to say.

I don’t really care either.. Just so you can see people outside of Dallas opinion and it’s not just me overvaluing another player.

I value elite QBs.. These guys like Dak and Stafford go as their team goes so just give me the guy that allows me to build a better team.

This just proves my point though...Cowboy fans don't watch anyone play they just listen to talking heads and go with whatever they say even though those same talking heads are just trying to fill up time.....it is what it is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak's brother set the criteria as the team "winning". He didn't bring up margins, quality of opponent, etc.

Like I said in the section that you edited out, I don't place the blame on Dak but on the defense for the early losses. That said, its hard to justify spending $40m per year on a guy that isn't going to determine wins and losses.
So basically you pay 40 million for a guy who can play quarterback and defense? Is that what I'm getting?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

I didn't edit out anything, you must have edited your post after the fact.

Again why did you put 1-3 for Dak and 5-5 for Dalton. Trying to uncover if there is some ill-willed misinformation being used.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't you remember the fiasco last year during negotiations?
Do we know if he even listens to his brother about the negotiations? I think he was staying the course with his agent expecting the Joneses to blink.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do we know if he even listens to his brother about the negotiations? I think he was staying the course with his agent expecting the Joneses to blink.
Seems a little unrealistic.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Interesting with his brother making comments like these...

Disappointing that Dak can’t check his brother to just chill and leave his business to him and his agent

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Tell Tad I am excited to get back to playing in the superbowl like we did when we had Dak.

SackMaster

Reaction score
If that is true as you say, then why are the Dak fans saying that the team needs Dak to win games? Is that not attaching the teams W-L record to the QB? You can't have it both ways.
Both sides of the Dak debates has done this.

Early in Dak's career, when his W/L Record was outstanding, the "haters" said that Dak was not a reason the Cowboys were winning and pointed to his "pedestrian stats" as evidence. Later when Dak's stats started to be pretty good, but the Cowboys were not winning as much, they flipped and said that Dak couldn't beat good teams using the W/L record as evidence.

For the Dak "lovers", they used W/L early in his career as a measuring stick, especially since Garrett was completely incapable of winning games with a QB not named Romo, as to why Dak was a really good QB. Then when the team started loosing, but Dak's stats increased, they jumped off the W/L record and jumped to the Stats argument.

It is really one of the oddest flips I have ever seen. Both have use W/L Record and Stats as an argument for AND against Dak.

Then of top of that, virtually EVERYONE can see, and has admitted to, how bad the defense has been the past two years, but somehow to some, it is only about the Quarterback. As if ANY QB not named Dak could win with a Defense that is bad-to-terrible against the run AND gives up a TON of points in the process. Mahomes could have been our QB in 2021, and the only reason I could see him leading this team to the playoffs would ONLY be due to how pathetic the NFC East was this year. In any other division, I don't believe there is a QB in the history of the NFL that could have lead the 2021 Cowboys into the playoffs.

For me, I'm 100% on board with keeping Dak. But if for whatever reason, he is no longer a Cowboy, I'm not going to cry about it either. Hopefully whatever path is taken will prove to be the correct one.

JMHO

Vandyr

Reaction score
I understand that Tak is supporting his brother but if I am Dak I would tell him to stay off twitter. Don't want to piss off the fan base or the Joneses. Where Dak is good at is reading the room.

If only he were good at reading defenses.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
If only he were good at reading defenses.
Is that the latest thing y'all are making up? Not being able to read the defense?

Just trying to keep track.

And you made this determination by watching this QB on a screen that doesn't show the placement and movements of the defensive backs, right? LMAO.

So so stupid.

Vandyr

Reaction score
Is that the latest thing y'all are making up? Not being able to read the defense?

Just trying to keep track.

And you made this determination by watching this QB on a screen that doesn't show the placement and movements of the defensive backs, right? LMAO.

So so stupid.

Not latest, I've been saying that for the last three years. You can also see it repeatedly in the game day threads. Then again, a lot of Dak's homers disappear during game day threads, for obvious reasons.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Not latest, I've been saying that for the last three years. You can also see it repeatedly in the game day threads. Then again, a lot of Dak's homers disappear during game day threads, for obvious reasons.

Oh so you've been making it up for three years, despite no factual backing?

Continually posting something wrong isn't something to brag about hahhahah

Why would we disappear? He's one of the few players that shows up during games. And we are quite active on game day threads, another thing you have to completely make up. Embarraasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.