Dak’s dog could receive death penalty

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by SoupcanSam, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

10,999 Messages
    8,192 Likes Received
    Nice.

You got to be dedicated for sure.

Melonfeud and Roadtrip635 like this.
  2. Redball Express

10,999 Messages
    8,192 Likes Received
    Yeah right.

10 minutes..yikes.

Melonfeud and Runwildboys like this.
  3. superonyx

superonyx Well-Known Member

10,226 Messages
    13,493 Likes Received
    Wow that was a whole lot of word diarrhea that went in weird circles and said nothing interesting at all.
    Your argument is so disjointed and nonsensical that it’s not even close to clear what you are even trying to argue.

Some mumble jumble word salad about the 70s and cars?

If you are trying to argue that there are no dog breeds any more aggressive or dangerous than others then you are a dullard.

I’m assuming by your awkward rant the picture on your sig is an actual picture of you. If not you are doing a good job of sounding as dumb as you look.

Congrats.

kskboys and Melonfeud like this.
  4. Birdgang

Birdgang Well-Known Member

510 Messages
    296 Likes Received

Ahh thank you, So again no facts and obviously, you do not have very good reading comprehension. Because unlike you, ive addressed every question you had with facts. I give my opinion on one thing when you asked. But yes Im the dumb *** for sure ..... I forget you dont need an IQ test to use the internet. The jumbling is about site rules as I am unable to use the examples I wanted. I see I need to spell it out like I do my younger children.

Since you already proved to be a Man ? of simple thoughts ... I tried to use things maybe you could relate to.Certain types of people should not own dogs. Some dogs require a lot more than others. Just because you want to buy that type of dog does not mean you should. Some Dogs are not even good for a semi-experienced person. Just like would you give a 16 year old a Lamborgini or a 60s classic for a first car ? Would you pay a blind guy or maybe a person in wheel chair to paint your house? Should a pacifist join the Marine Corps ?

Im glad you like my picture :D, Sorry but I dont think we are related ... that would count me out no? But Super Rony I appreciate how hard you take fail to the limit, cant say you don't have heart. Ill tell you what, I bet anything you want If I post a picture of me not making a goofy face having fun , even as a birds fan would get more likes then one of you.

5. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,907 Messages
    31,949 Likes Received
    ,,,:eek:,,, Er,,, Sorry I can't hang out with you right now, Brother, as I've gotta turn in my 2nd shift time card from the " better person& personal improvement " workshop:thumbup:

* that's an mind expanding seed of contemplation you've planted on me by sharing that Red ball Express, THANKS:starspin:

Redball Express likes this.
  6. Melonfeud

20,907 Messages
    31,949 Likes Received
    Actually the French bred& trained Poodles for war& attack,,,believe it or noto_O

Birdgang likes this.
  7. Birdgang

Birdgang Well-Known Member

510 Messages
    296 Likes Received
    Does not surprise me, French need something with heart that does not just surrender :p

Melonfeud likes this.
  8. Redball Express

10,999 Messages
    8,192 Likes Received
    You are funny as heck, bro.

You go get improved.

It will do you good.

And take Jerrah with you.

He thinks he is running out of time, too..

:omg:

Melonfeud likes this.
  9. TexasHillbilly

TexasHillbilly Well-Known Member

1,727 Messages
    1,459 Likes Received
    My favorite John Wayne movie of all time.

DallasEast and Melonfeud like this.
  10. LACowboysFan1

LACowboysFan1 Well-Known Member

4,342 Messages
    2,716 Likes Received
    Not my favorite, but I did like the movie since my home town was mentioned in the movie...

Melonfeud likes this.
  11. Melonfeud

20,907 Messages
    31,949 Likes Received
    Rooster Cogburn/True Grit
    &
    Sgt. Striker/Sands of Iwo Jima

* rank at the top, then that one with Katherine Hepburn & a Gatling gun= "well, first I'm gonna git' a little drunk" then when he falls of his horse& pats the ground " we'll camp right here":lmao:

12. BillyBates

BillyBates Well-Known Member

392 Messages
    555 Likes Received
    give um the chair,is there such a thing as a electric couch?
    [​IMG]

Redball Express likes this.
  13. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Moderator

42,105 Messages
    24,453 Likes Received
    Big Jake is in my all-time top 5 John Wayne movies but it does contain his best line in my opinion:

Richard Boone: "I thought you were dead?"
    John Wayne: "Not hardly."

Maybe it is just that specific scene, with Boone and him especially, and how he delivers it but I have always loved that line.

14. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

5,295 Messages
    6,078 Likes Received
    poor dog, but that's the penalty he has to pay for living with someone too busy to take care and train him.