AmberBeer
Reaction score
QUOTE="Captain-Crash, post: 11041967, member: 30544"]
antwan.jpg
[/QUOTE]
You haters are so easy :muttley:

Nav22

Reaction score
Key words "HISTORICALLY GREAT ROOKIE SEASON". It was a great season for a rookie QB, but only for a rookie QB.

You'd hope after 5 years in that your franchise QBs rookie season wouldn't still be his best season, but then again, maybe you're cool with it. You seem proud.
Didn’t coaches, scouts and executives polled recently rank Dak as the 7th-best QB in football?

So the people who are paid to know the sport unanimously agree that you’re a dunce who doesn’t know football.
:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Didn’t coaches, scouts and executives polled recently rank Dak as the 7th-best QB in football?

So the people who are paid to know the sport unanimously agree that you’re a dunce who doesn’t know football.
:laugh:
Whatever these anonymous people say has nothing to do with Daks rookie season being his best season.

You keep on running away from the original point. Weak, but expected when you have no ground to stand on. Choose better things to argue about.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You exposed that Daks rookie season is still his best season. Those of us that have been saying that for awhile now thank you for your contribution.

P.S. Who is "we"? How many accounts do you have that you use to agree with yourself, Rockport?
No argument from me. It was his best season. And he’s gotten better every year whether you like it or not.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Are you a Cowboys fan? Serious question....
Of course I am. I just don't believe that one certain player is as great as others like to make him out to be, so I like to engage in debates with the ones that do, because the ones that do like to engage in debates with me.

I don't have to think Dak walks on water to be a Cowboys fan.