Dak is elite.

He’s now top 5.

1. Brady
2. Mahomes
3. Rodgers
4. Allen
5. Dak
6. Wilson

Dak is by far the best QB in our division, so it would be a fireable offense for Big Mike if we don’t win the East.

Allen is below Dak. I still put Wilson above Dak. Dak is elite now. Top 5 or 6 doesnt make a difference.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I was actually startled by the numbers when i looked at them.

He’s putting up Prime Dan Marino numbers with no run game half these time. I think in 10-15 years we’ll look more fondly at it like we do mcnabb and romo now

He looks great now. No reason to wait.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Crazy is Dak did it with the game on his right arm. Zero run game, dropped passes, missed kicks and terrible game management loss the game. The bucs might have one of the best offense and defensive combos we will see. TB dline is legit. Dak held in the pocket and threw pass after pass. Did he miss some? Yes. But all QB's have some throws they would want back.

Yep, we didnt hear any chirping about bad defenses and garbage time from the clown nation. Looks like Dak shut that up real quick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
People seem to focus entirely too much on fantasy football and personal stats rather than wins and losses as Dallas is 7-9 in Dak's last 16 games.

What is the priority: personal stats or team success??????

NO we are just talking about the play of one player the QB. Not the whole team. Some people are just too dumb to distinguish the two.

You want to have a conversation about the team no problem. They looked great on Thursday. Much better then last year.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is ludicrous that in a team sport wins and loses is only associated with the QB. It takes a team to win and to lose a football game. There are times that a QB will do everything to win a game but his teammates doesn’t do their part. It’s my opinion that we have a bad team but a pretty good QB.

Let’s just look at this last game. Let’s look at some team members that totally helped Dak NOT GET THE WIN…..

-CeeDee Lamp

-The Kicker

-Conner Williams with the untimely holding

-Tyron Smith with the untimely holding

-Anthony Brown

-DL for the consistent lack of pressure without blitzing. Because blitzing Brady is a death sentence.

-The secondary

-The lack of situational awareness on CeeDee, Zeke and the coaching staff as CeeDee and Zeke ran out of bounds on the last drive which would have run at least 60 to 80 seconds more off the clock. Leaving no time for Tom Brady.

-The entire defense for not being able to make a stop when it counted the most.

-Vita totally manhandling Baidasz

And I’m quite certain that I probably missed a few. But I’ll wait for anyone’s response on what else Dak could have done to get the “W” last game.

Better yet, WHAT DID HE DO TO LOSE the game?
Haters gonna hate.......we can win a SB and they still won't give him credit. I really don't understand it. He's a great player, leader and ambassador for this team. I don't understand the hate. It's getting really sickening.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you see unicorns too?
At this point....there's some kind of....virus....effecting people's perception and data processing . They've lost their minds.

At the first sign of different opinion, they go nuts about "hate". Very odd thing happening.

Fans have been criticizing and in fact moaning...about their own teams for ages. But now suddenly you can't say anything like that or you get lumped into the bottomless wide Hater chasm.

I even ask for examples.....nobody will....like they think I'm the crazy one.

Not one example? Sheesh.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is ludicrous that in a team sport wins and loses is only associated with the QB. It takes a team to win and to lose a football game. There are times that a QB will do everything to win a game but his teammates doesn’t do their part. It’s my opinion that we have a bad team but a pretty good QB.

Let’s just look at this last game. Let’s look at some team members that totally helped Dak NOT GET THE WIN…..

-CeeDee Lamp

-The Kicker

-Conner Williams with the untimely holding

-Tyron Smith with the untimely holding

-Anthony Brown

-DL for the consistent lack of pressure without blitzing. Because blitzing Brady is a death sentence.

-The secondary

-The lack of situational awareness on CeeDee, Zeke and the coaching staff as CeeDee and Zeke ran out of bounds on the last drive which would have run at least 60 to 80 seconds more off the clock. Leaving no time for Tom Brady.

-The entire defense for not being able to make a stop when it counted the most.

-Vita totally manhandling Baidasz

And I’m quite certain that I probably missed a few. But I’ll wait for anyone’s response on what else Dak could have done to get the “W” last game.

Better yet, WHAT DID HE DO TO LOSE the game?

They always have. From Marino to romo...their legacy isno super bowl. There's no asterisk for bad team.

Dak will be no exception until the day comes.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.......we can win a SB and they still won't give him credit. I really don't understand it. He's a great player, leader and ambassador for this team. I don't understand the hate. It's getting really sickening.

Ranch I totally agree with your statement. I was a Dak doubter a few years ago, but he has totally won me over. We have a pretty good QB on a bad team, which is going to results in losses that’s not the QB’s fault.

He as absolutely the best player on our team with not even a close second. I just don’t get the hate either!

Qcard

Reaction score
People seem to focus entirely too much on fantasy football and personal stats rather than wins and losses as Dallas is 7-9 in Dak's last 16 games.

What is the priority: personal stats or team success??????
Tell Blake Jarwin to earn his $$, do his job and win a block for the team....I know you and Colin Cowherd think Dak is backup TE :laugh:

How about tell Cee Dee Lamb to be a team player and catch the best pass thrown by a Cowboy QB since 1995:muttley:

Go tell Tyron Smith nobody cares that you cleaned office buildings 50 years ago...just don't hold when your Cowboy "Team" is dropping Dimes for the team...

Dak Haters have No Solutions....:lmao2:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
At this point....there's some kind of....virus....effecting people's perception and data processing . They've lost their minds.

At the first sign of different opinion, they go nuts about "hate". Very odd thing happening.

Fans have been criticizing and in fact moaning...about their own teams for ages. But now suddenly you can't say anything like that or you get lumped into the bottomless wide Hater chasm.

I even ask for examples.....nobody will....like they think I'm the crazy one.

Not one example? Sheesh.

To be honest its hard to take comments seriously that Say "Fantasy Football numbers" again I'll ask when the other team is scoring 30+ points a game....what kinda numbers do you expect the QB to have when trying to stay in the game? Sure everyone is entitled to the opinion but some can see thats just not logical....If you want to say this team can not win giving up 30+ points a game and Dak needs to do whatever he can to help change that..Ok thats fine....But he did play a good game and acting like his stats somehow are the reason for the lose is just a bit disinginuous....right? I mean if he had not had a good game it would have been a stomping by TB...there is a diference between saying "Man In would like to see some defense and a balanced attack" to ..."Pssst what have all those Fantasy football numbers gotten us Dak is .........in the last 6 games". is that not 2 completley diferent angles to a win comment?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be honest its hard to take comments seriously that Say "Fantasy Football numbers" again I'll ask when the other team is scoring 30+ points a game....what kinda numbers do you expect the QB to have when trying to stay in the game? Sure everyone is entitled to the opinion but some can see thats just not logical....If you want to say this team can not win giving up 30+ points a game and Dak needs to do whatever he can to help change that..Ok thats fine....But he did play a good game and acting like his stats somehow are the reason for the lose is just a bit disinginuous....right? I mean if he had not had a good game it would have been a stomping by TB...there is a diference between saying "Man In would like to see some defense and a balanced attack" to ..."Pssst what have all those Fantasy football numbers gotten us Dak is .........in the last 6 games". is that not 2 completley diferent angles to a win comment?
I can't honestly answer that....but yes...I would say ridiculous.

But my point us it's not hate....it could very well be wrong of course!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I can't honestly answer that....but yes...I would say ridiculous.

But my point us it's not hate....it could very well be wrong of course!

I agree we can not let the actions of some start the a verbal war and we have both agreed on that. But just like Army, I know he has wanted better conversation but then makes a crack on Dak's injury.....again to me that just undermines any civil conversation he would like to have.

Hardline

Reaction score
I was actually startled by the numbers when i looked at them.

He’s putting up Prime Dan Marino numbers with no run game half these time. I think in 10-15 years we’ll look more fondly at it like we do mcnabb and romo now
Dan Marino put up those stats without a running game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree we can not let the actions of some start the a verbal war and we have both agreed on that. But just like Army, I know he has wanted better conversation but then makes a crack on Dak's injury.....again to me that just undermines any civil conversation he would like to have.
Yep....we are indeed together on that. And if we are serious, we can't let that one crack derail us.

We sometimes have a bad day....or just say something that comes off wrong....and it starts a 50 page war.

We've gotta break that.