Dak’s New Leg-Sleeve Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESisback

Reaction score
Oh Gosh, can we get some more info? What brand of underwear does he put on each morning? Button downs, t-shirts or polos? (Breathlessly) please, please tell me what shoes he's wearing today. I cannot know what fashion sense to have if I don't know about his personal grooming and styling choices - because I pattern my life around the choices the Cowboys' QB makes. Please let me know what some 20-something sports athlete is doing with his fashion choices, or I might not know what to do with my life.
That’s funny. Now watch some trendy twenty something call you a mean old man. They’ll also characterize those of us who laughed at your joke as clueless duffers.

Scotman

Reaction score
I have no tattoos. I've never wanted one. But I also have no issue with them. I'm not sure why anyone does, to be frank. I wouldn't want face tattoos or neck tattoos...but...I'm not even sure I care about that. Face tattoos may limit your earning potential, but that wouldn't be a concern for Dak.

I don't think have an opinion one way or the other. If I did have an opinion, I guess I lean towards...OK...do it. They don't impact my impression of anyone to any great extent.

Scotman

Reaction score
Funny thing is he will most likely look a lot better than these fat slobs who "hate tattoos and think they are stupid" when he hits 60.
LOL...I'm 56 here and had to go buy pants today. It's probably best if I don't criticize anyone else for a while.

jwitten82

Reaction score
I’d rather have common sense and no regrets more than the tens of millions.

some fads are irreversible.
You really think he'll regret these tattoos? I doubt it, they more than likely have a significant meeting, and lol no 70 or 80 year old would be laughing at him, they probably be in worse condition than him. I don't have any tattoos, but I understand a lot of people get something with significant meaning behind them

Smashin222

Reaction score
I am talking specifically about people I know and have interacted with.

Absolutely the past stereotype about those with tats has disappeared. That is exactly why it has become trendy, and the "culture" you speak of has been watered down.

If you stop and think about it objectively, you are actually making part of my point for me.

"Gatekeeping?" "old man energy?" The young and immature energy is off the charts.

i don't give a crap how anyone decorates themselves. To believe that everyone gets tats as some part of a cultural expression of personal history and remembrance is ridiculous. Some do. Some don't and some even use that as an excuse to decorate themselves for attention.

To each his own, goes a whole bunch of different directions. You are the one guilty of judging, in your response. (and gatekeeping) LOL

ESisback

Reaction score
I believe a bunch of old guys are in this thread telling everyone else to get off their lawn/shaking their fist at clouds.
Lots of those, arguing with trendy punks with cartoons painted on their legs.

ghst187

Reaction score
Ugh….I cant commit myself to something like that for longer than a good temporary tattoo lasts…

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
As someone with tattoos. The same way he feels right now. This isnt the 50s. The ink they use now stretches. Why is it the people that dont have tats are the first to judge the people with them?
I think that maybe the perception is that they are attention seeking, and want to show everyone and anyone their tattoos, as if they somehow had something to do with it other than just sitting there. As if they think anyone else cares about their tattoo, or that it somehow makes them cooler or tougher looking. I think most people think people like that are kinda......what's the word..... stupid. (See Dak Prescott).

Just like Corvettes.... everyone knows when they spot a "Corvette Guy" or a "Tattoo Guy". Those Guys are dorks. But it's possible to have a tattoo, and not be Tattoo guy. It's much harder to own a Corvette, and not be Corvette Guy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I think that maybe the perception is that they are attention seeking, and want to show everyone and anyone their tattoos, as if they somehow had something to do with it other than just sitting there. As if they think anyone else cares about their tattoo, or that it somehow makes them cooler or tougher looking. I think most people think people like that are kinda......what's the word..... stupid. (See Dak Prescott).

Just like Corvettes.... everyone knows when they spot a "Corvette Guy" or a "Tattoo Guy". Those Guys are dorks. But it's possible to have a tattoo, and not be Tattoo guy. It's much harder to own a Corvette, and not be Corvette Guy.
Getting triggered over a tattoo?! :lmao::lmao::muttley:

Status
Not open for further replies.