Dak’s Potential Comptetion Candidate?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
It would be my pleasure

I'm eager to see myself. But it won't count if those 2 play or else we will have to hold it against him for coming into a good situation and can't give him any credit if he plays well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Special gift for Erod Khalidi Williebeamen and all those who lost their mind over the David Carr video

This one’s for y’all

Dak should challenge David Carr to that. Appears they showed only Dak’s good throws and all of Garrett’s bad throws. The video was obviously edited. The entire unedited video surfaces only to find out that Garrett actually won the challenge. Lol

Gameover

Reaction score
Dak should challenge David Carr to that. Appears they showed only Dak’s good throws and all of Garrett’s bad throws. The video was obviously edited. The entire unedited video surfaces only to find out that Garrett actually won the challenge. Lol
Never seen it!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
That's the right level of player to bring in, anyway. Somebody good enough to actually push him. And somebody with enough starts that you're not writing off the season if Prescott goes down.

I'd expect Dak to play better with somebody to keep on the bench. That's sort of his personality anyway.

Wouldn't shock me to see this go down. Question is..what is the price tag to get him?:rolleyes:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
How are you a fan of this team?

Romo holds ALL the relevant QB records for this team..

How does that make you feel?
I look at the ones that are more relevent for Tony Romo

NFL records
Career
How do these make him feel?

Last edited:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Tony is no longer the QB of the Cowboys so he really need not be brought into conversations anymore by any side, however Dak is now the QB of our team and as such he should and will receive the same scrutiny about his game that any past QB of the Cowboys has endured and that will only go away if he can win a a SB and from my vantage point he has not proven to me that he can do that. We may be able to put a team around him that can carry him there ( i hope so ), but IMO he will never carry us their

Pants

Reaction score
Oh it will, if this organization is dump enough to let an undrafted FAs good game against 3rd and 4th stringers influence them and any decision regarding the QB position. There is a reason your don’t see allot of Tony Romo stories in the NFL.

Freudian slip?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Special gift for Erod Khalidi Williebeamen and all those who lost their mind over the David Carr video

This one’s for y’all

omg.... Say it aint so.....

@erod @khalidi @WillieBeamen

I absolutely have got to hear your opinions on this video!!!!

Is it #FAKENEWS?????

This video almost deserves it's own thread @Gameover... Just like thast bull corn they creamed all over for umpteen pages.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
omg.... Say it aint so.....

@erod @khalidi @WillieBeamen

I absolutely have got to hear your opinions on this video!!!!

Is it #FAKENEWS?????

This video almost deserves it's own thread @Gameover... Just like thast bull corn they creamed all over for umpteen pages.
Maybe he should have played basketball. Lobbing a football at a basketball net is not the same as trying to throw at targets, but i give him credit for making the lobs. Of course doing it against a 52 year old man proves alot

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maybe he should have played basketball. Lobbing a football at a basketball net is not the same as trying to throw at targets, but i give him credit for making the lobs. Of course doing it against a 52 year old man proves alot
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Every hater has a narrative. BRAVO! :clap:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Every hater has a narrative. BRAVO! :clap:
I'm no hater i just call it like i see it and lobbing a football in no way represents the same throwing motion as trying to hit a target (can't lob a football as those) and beating a 52 year old man (former QB) is not the same as losing to a 35 year old man (former QB 5 years removed from the game)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I'm no hater i just call it like i see it and lobbing a football in no way represents the same throwing motion as trying to hit a target (can't lob a football as those) and beating a 52 year old man (former QB) is not the same as losing to a 35 year old man (former QB 5 years removed from the game)
Yes. The video is #fakenews. I get it. Thanks :thumbup:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I believe BOTH videos keyed in on acccuracy. So, from that perspective, neither can be discounted.

Love Dak. He's your guy. :grin::popcorn::flagwave::thumbup:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes. The video is #fakenews. I get it. Thanks :thumbup:
Your like a little boy who just got spanked. I never said the video was fake, infact i gave him credit for making the lobs, but that's all they were lobs in the air, something i guess you think NFL QB's use alot in games :rolleyes:. If only the NFL used a basketball net in their games!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Your like a little boy who just got spanked. I never said the video was fake, infact i gave him credit for making the lobs, but that's all they were lobs in the air, something i guess you think NFL QB's use alot in games :rolleyes:. If only the NFL used a basketball net in their games!
If only every bubble gum carnival game was based upon accuracy. HMM

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The sooner we jettison the Dez trash, the better off we'll all be (including Dak). Shame on Tony for leaving babysitting duties to Dak. Dak never asked for that.

weaver21

Reaction score
I'll never understand why people need to bring Romo into all these Dak threads on this forum. It happens in every one of them. All these "Romo lovers" and "Romo haters" need to stop bringing the man into these conversations. He's retired and he's enjoying his life. Dak is our starting quarterback and we should be discussing what he can do to get better instead of whining how Romo was better or how Romo was a bum compared to Dak. It's pathetic to see from your own fanbase.