Dak: “I didn’t see it coming. This might be most humbling game I’ve ever been a part of”

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You and you haters are clueless. Show some tape showing it was Dak's fault. I dare you!
this is genuinely sad.

You do realize that Dak lost even people like faninhouston and Rocky last night right?

You're literally the last one left on Dak Davidian compound.
The comet/Spaceship isn't coming to pick all the eunuchs up.

C'mon man. Let's return to reality bro. You spent the better part of 8 straight years propping this loser up. It's over.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
this is genuinely sad.

You do realize that Dak lost even people like faninhouston and Rocky last night right?

You're literally the last one left on Dak Davidian compound.
The comet/Spaceship isn't coming to pick all the eunuchs up.

C'mon man. Let's return to reality bro. You spent the better part of 8 straight years propping this loser up. It's over.
I know what I saw. None of the receivers were getting open. The Oline stunk. No running game. Horrible playcalling. Horrible schemes/gameplan. Got owned big time all game long on both sides of the ball. That's what happened. I won't cower down to blaming the QB for the whole team's failure. That's a haters/cowards way.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

in other words, you all drank your own koolaid, talked a bunch and showed up thinking its going to be close to last year. on the other hand, they watched film, prepared a good plan and executed and reached in and took our you all's heart and you had no response.

cowboys weren't prepared on Sunday, that much was obvious. they talked a lot, but that was about it.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I know what I saw. None of the receivers were getting open. The Oline stunk. No running game. Horrible playcalling. Horrible schemes/gameplan. Got owned big time all game long on both sides of the ball. That's what happened. I won't cower down to blaming the QB for the whole team's failure. That's a haters/cowards way.
Receivers were getting open. Maybe not on every single play but there were plenty of opportunities for big plays that got missed. The most obvious and glaring was when Cooks ran 2 yards by his coverage and a late, off target throw led him out of bounds instead of to an easy walk in TD. And I don't want to hear about how Dak had to roll out and reset on that throw. You're not going to have a crystal clean pocket on every single play. A lot of guys considered mid tier NFL QB's could make that throw in their sleep. Dak's wasn't even close to being a quality throw. Not even close.

He missed plenty of other open guys and before you ask, I'm not going to go back and post every single play showing open receivers. Borrowing from your opening words, I know what I saw and so do the rest of us.

I'm not going to defend the team as a whole--you are right SF outplayed us top to bottom last night.
but that's why you pay a "franchise" QB $40 million per.
To elevate the team and give you a chance, give you some belief, when things aren't going your way.
Instead, he not only *didn't* elevate the team last night. Additionally, you could make a very persuasive argument that he was the worst player on teh field for Dallas last night, just when his team needed a "franchise" QB the most.

That's unacceptable and indefensible. I understand you don't agree, but you're basically the last man standing on this one.

I repeat--it's over. Time to move on bro. You can't legitimately defend this anymore.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Receivers were getting open. Maybe not on every single play but there were plenty of opportunities for big plays that got missed. The most obvious and glaring was when Cooks ran 2 yards by his coverage and a late, off target throw led him out of bounds instead of to an easy walk in TD. And I don't want to hear about how Dak had to roll out and reset on that throw. You're not going to have a crystal clean pocket on every single play. A lot of guys considered mid tier NFL QB's could make that throw in their sleep. Dak's wasn't even close to being a quality throw. Not even close.

He missed plenty of other open guys and before you ask, I'm not going to go back and post every single play showing open receivers. Borrowing from your opening words, I know what I saw and so do the rest of us.

I'm not going to defend the team as a whole--you are right SF outplayed us top to bottom last night.
but that's why you pay a "franchise" QB $40 million per.
To elevate the team and give you a chance, give you some belief, when things aren't going your way.
Instead, he not only *didn't* elevate the team last night. Additionally, you could make a very persuasive argument that he was the worst player on teh field for Dallas last night, just when his team needed a "franchise" QB the most.

That's unacceptable and indefensible. I understand you don't agree, but you're basically the last man standing on this one.

I repeat--it's over. Time to move on bro. You can't legitimately defend this anymore.
Wrong! Cooks ran himself out of bounds. Rewatch the play. Before Dak released the pass, Cooks was self running towards the sideline instead of upfield towards the endzone. Cooks hindered Dak, not the other way around.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Wrong! Cooks ran himself out of bounds. Rewatch the play. Before Dak released the pass, Cooks was self running towards the sideline instead of upfield towards the endzone. Cooks hindered Dak, not the other way around.
this is literally scary that you believe this.

Cooks was fading toward the boundary, so instead of throwing down the hash and giving him a chance to adjust to the ball, Dak had no choice but to heave a moonball 3 yards out of bounds.

C'mon man. It's over. If you leave the compound now, you won't be buried in the rubble.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
this is literally scary that you believe this.

Cooks was fading toward the boundary, so instead of throwing down the hash and giving him a chance to adjust to the ball, Dak had no choice but to heave a moonball 3 yards out of bounds.

C'mon man. It's over. If you leave the compound now, you won't be buried in the rubble.
Get lost. I know more than you. Take your insults elsewhere unless you want to get retaliated against. I won't put up with your antics.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Get lost. I know more than you. Take your insults elsewhere unless you want to get retaliated against. I won't put up with your antics.
What insults? Seriously, what insults?

I never called you one name. I merely said it's scary that you believe this and it is.
You're not posting rationally. Your emotionally invested and that's preventing you from seeing that the emperor has no clothes.

If that bothers you or offends you, then be offended.
if you feel you have to "retaliate" then be my guest. It's a free country.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What insults? Seriously, what insults?

I never called you one name. I merely said it's scary that you believe this and it is.
You're not posting rationally. Your emotionally invested and that's preventing you from seeing that the emperor has no clothes.

If that bothers you or offends you, then be offended.
if you feel you have to "retaliate" then be my guest. It's a free country.
I know way more about football than you. Stop trying to insult me with your ignorance. I will push back if you keep pushing.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I know way more about football than you. Stop trying to insult me with your ignorance. I will push back if you keep pushing.
Opinions vary.
Please, push back.

You don't scare, impress, or matter to me.

Every morning I flush more football knowledge down the toilet than you display on this board on a daily basis.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Opinions vary.
Please, push back.

You don't scare, impress, or matter to me.

Every morning I flush more football knowledge down the toilet than you display on this board on a daily basis.
Football knowledge by playing Madden doesn't count. Pretty sure you never touched a football field. If you did, you likely kept that bench warm for teammates who were way better and smarter than you. Maybe you were the water boy? lol If you didn't, how hard and cold were those high school bleachers while you played the flute?

EST_1986

Reaction score
Dak sucks

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Football knowledge by playing Madden doesn't count. Pretty sure you never touched a football field. If you did, you likely kept that bench warm for teammates who were way better and smarter than you. Maybe you were the water boy? lol If you didn't, how hard and cold were those high school bleachers while you played the flute?
I hate video games. Don't play madden never will
I don't think I've ever held a flute in my hands.
I wasn't a "class 5A all stater" like you *allegedly* were, but I did ok.

Gatorade is better than water any ways.

Keep trying. I know this is literally eating you alive. and I enjoy the hell out of that.
I shouldn't, but I do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate video games. Don't play madden never will
I don't think I've ever held a flute in my hands.
I wasn't a "class 5A all stater" like you *allegedly* were, but I did ok.

Gatorade is better than water any ways.

Keep trying. I know this is literally eating you alive. and I enjoy the hell out of that.
I shouldn't, but I do.
Benchwarmer? Got it.