Dak about to be a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Hope he doesn’t get Steve Nash’d on this.
Hate to say it, but my thoughts too.

Probably not fair, as I don't know anything about the future mom...Sarah Jane Ramos
But he had a different girlfriend just 1-2 months ago. And was living with a girl 2 years right before that.
Hope it's not a frame job

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
You don't need to be married, but when you are not married, she has Dak by the short hairs if things go south. If you are married and things go south you have legal rights that you don't when you are not married. I guess in Canada you can just go have babies all over the country, huh? You're probably to young to have kids anyway if you needed to ask that question.

Anyway, good luck with all that, Dak.
The hate is strong with this one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Looked her up

Really gorgeous brunette...a change from Dak's usual blondes ...lol

30, sports and Cowboys fan, Florida St grad (like my wife)

The only thing that scares me for him is that he just started dating her a few months ago and she is already pregnant.

Other than that, go be a great Dad, Dak

Motorola

Reaction score
Oh great, another distraction. Kidding !
Outside of DFW and Texas - most Cowboys fans don't keep up with players' lives.

Knickerbockers 9-6 overall one month into the season - but 7-3 over the last 10 games.
Off-the-cuff feeling on how they roll in the 2023-24 season?

EJK24

Reaction score
Imagine just congratulating someone or saying something nice. Of course people always have some other bs to spew over someone else's choices.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Congrats to the attractive couple. I wonder if they will name her Rayna after him. Dakota is a unisex name so that could work too. Or they could go the Romo route with unique names like Hawkins, Rivers and Jones, LOL.

links18

Reaction score
You don't need to be married, but when you are not married, she has Dak by the short hairs if things go south. If you are married and things go south you have legal rights that you don't when you are not married. I guess in Canada you can just go have babies all over the country, huh? You're probably to young to have kids anyway if you needed to ask that question.

Anyway, good luck with all that, Dak
What on earth are you talking about?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Outside of DFW and Texas - most Cowboys fans don't keep up with players' lives.

That's so untrue it's ridiculous

Come on
:laugh:

Maybe not you.....
But there are entire media markets of various types for people keeping up with star athletes' personal lives.
Not saying its right, but it is a fact

If you mean Dallas is even more so with the Cowboys, maybe so. It is the most-known franchise in the country and the richest in the world.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Congrats to the attractive couple. I wonder if they will name her Rayna after him. Dakota is a unisex name so that could work too. Or they could go the Romo route with unique names like Hawkins, Rivers and Jones, LOL.
LOL...I hope Dak doesn't go the Romo route...giving his children last names as first names.
:facepalm::muttley:

It would be cool if Dak gave his full name to his daughter: Rayne Dakota Prescott

It would definitely fit.

Motorola

Reaction score
That's so untrue it's ridiculous

Come on
:laugh:

Maybe not you.....
But there are entire media markets of various types for people keeping up with star athletes' personal lives.
Not saying its right, but it is a fact

If you mean Dallas is even more so with the Cowboys, maybe so. It is the most-known franchise in the country and the richest in the world.
Other than Diggs' son getting exposure since last season---I don’t recall CZers doing updates on Cowboys' personal lives on a regular basis here in Cowboys Zone --- with one exception -- Micah Parsons.

Regardless -- following Cowboys players' personal lives -- not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Kwyn

Reaction score
unfortunately too many people think their values are the only ones that count...congrats to Dak, my daughter being born was the best thing that ever happened to me...and would have been even if i wasn't married first...
And in most cases, they have far more messed up stuff that has gone on in their families than an unmarried couple having a child. Most families do.

Life is hard. Judging others personal choices is a reflection on the poster more so than it is on the subject of their scorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.