Dak about to be a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Wife???? Dak isnt married, and appears this latest girlfriend has been around for a few months. Congrats to him... hope this was the right girl for him. I thought this wasnt allowed in Texas? lol
Oh, silly me. I'm old-fashioned and still assume people get married and then have kids, but, okay. To each his own.
True story. When I was working at a print shop in Denver, I met former Cowboys WR, Butch Johnson, who came in as a customer. Great guy. I enjoyed talking with him. At one point, I said to him, "My cousin got herself knocked up out of wedlock by a Kansas City Chiefs football player. I can't believe her morality. How could she do such a thing? She should have got herself knocked up by a Dallas Cowboy."
He totally busted up laughing. I made Butch Johnson laugh. It's one of my life accomplishments.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
My first thought was that we all make mistakes but if this is his thing…congrats to the both of them and her attorney.

Frankly, don’t care his he’s making babies, getting his leg tattooed, or sitting around his house wearing a diaper and painting self-portraits with his own feces, as long as he keeps playing like he is.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Damn. Dude never gets a break. Fans dissect Dak's love and personal life the same as they do his QB play. :laugh:
Man you know there’s something’s…I give people too much credit. I’ve seen people criticize him for how he honors his dead mother, I’ve seen people criticize the shape of his head lol…..I don’t know why I thought the incoming birth of his daughter would contain respectful posts lol…

shabazz

Reaction score
Great for him. Nothing changes priorities like churlin do.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
My first thought was that we all make mistakes but if this is his thing…congrats to the both of them and her attorney.

Frankly, don’t care his he’s making babies, getting his leg tattooed, or sitting around his house wearing a diaper and painting self-portraits with his own feces, as long as he keeps playing like he is.
I agree with this. Having a kid out of wedlock used to be this huge stigma, but it's really not so much anymore. Besides, it's none of my business. I'm happy he's playing so well. He's proved me wrong. After the 49er game, I though he had lost his touch and his career was basically over.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LEAVE POLITICS AND RELIGION OFF COWBOYSZONE!

DO NOT QUOTE OTHER MEMBERS' OPINIONS OF POLITICS AND RELIGION ON COWBOYSZONE!

Thread re-opened.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
TOO BUSY BEING A DAD, SHOULD BE SOLELY FOCUSED on football with every breath of his life! :oops:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Daawwwwe, Texas's first family adds one more. It's too cute.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
You don't need to be married, but when you are not married, she has Dak by the short hairs if things go south. If you are married and things go south you have legal rights that you don't when you are not married. I guess in Canada you can just go have babies all over the country, huh? You're probably to young to have kids anyway if you needed to ask that question.

Anyway, good luck with all that, Dak.
I'm old enough to know not to make the statement you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.