Dak about to be a dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
She wanted to make sure she locked Dak up before his next contract, good move!

In all seriousness, congratulations Dak may it bring new perspective and joy in life!

Reid1boys

Reaction score
That's awesome. Congrats, Dak. The stork will be arriving within 9 months. I've noticed that the storks are always back-ordered so that it takes roughly 9 months usually. And for some reason, the wife's belly gets big. I'm not sure why that is. Maybe she eats a lot in anticipation of the stork's delivery.
Wife???? Dak isnt married, and appears this latest girlfriend has been around for a few months. Congrats to him... hope this was the right girl for him. I thought this wasnt allowed in Texas? lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
Other than Diggs' son getting exposure since last season---I don’t recall CZers doing updates on Cowboys' personal lives on a regular basis here in Cowboys Zone --- with one exception -- Micah Parsons.

Regardless -- following Cowboys players' personal lives -- not my cup of tea.
Oh, I agree.
But fwiw, mainly the star players and especially the QBs.
You hear about NFL QBs lives--- especially if they are single-- all the time. Even dudes like Garoppolo get magazine covers with gal pals.

rags747

Reaction score
Future Mrs Dak is quite the beauty. She’s Italian, Cuban and something else. The girl has hit a Homerun and hopefully Dak has too. Maybe this is the reason why we are all of a sudden seeing MVP Dak?! Best of luck to the beautiful couple, exciting times ahead for those two no doubt.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Hate to say it, but my thoughts too.

Probably not fair, as I don't know anything about the future mom...Sarah Jane Ramos
But he had a different girlfriend just 1-2 months ago. And was living with a girl 2 years right before that.
Hope it's not a frame job
By the looks of that belly, she is at least 4 months along. Looks like she showed up on the radar in Sept, at least to the media... but I thought the same thing. They havent been together for too much longer than she has been pregnant. If you are the avg Joe, you dont think about it. But when the dude is worth a couple hundred million and hes the QB of America's team... yea, that thought comes into my mind.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dak has been jumping from one Instagram star to another for years now.
Maybe this one is a keeper.
Either way, she has him

plymkr

Reaction score
Congratulations Dak! I’m happy for him and the families involved. Dak seems like a grounded dude and he has a lot of personality. I’m betting he’s going to make a great dad. And hey, just throwing this out there, but Aiiden Diggs is a cute little guy and if Dak has a cute little girl….. maybe we get a Cowboy marriage out of this. Playing match maker here.

Status
Not open for further replies.