Dak ain't going anywhere

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
as did Romo as did any other QB you want to throw in there. You havent liked him since day 1 and have been a malcontent on this site. The biggest problem is in the press box period.

you do you and yes we disagree not so much about dak getting ripped but the frequency of it and the absence of accountability for the rest of the team.
Dak is not a nice-looking woman who I might like or a car/yacht.
I'm a Cowboy Fan and like any mentally healthy fan (The key word is healthy) I want my team to WIN esp come playoff time.
Our leader has failed to produce the glory that we covet and want.
Beating Dog teams ain't cutting it bud!
Now don't confuse yourself its not a like or dislike issue its the results and so far in 8 years 2 playoff wins are a failure!

starfan1

Reaction score
Dak is not a nice-looking woman who I might like or a car/yacht.
I'm a Cowboy Fan and like any mentally healthy fan (The key word is healthy) I want my team to WIN esp come playoff time.
Our leader has failed to produce the glory that we covet and want.
Beating Dog teams ain't cutting it bud!
Now don't confuse yourself its not a like or dislike issue its the results and so far in 8 years 2 playoff wins are a failure!
so do I I just dont obsess about it. youre no different or no better than i or visa versa. You are the exact fan that I will smile inside when dak continues to be a part of the roster in 2025. and if he dont it wont bother me much at all thats the difference as you havent shut up since 16. Wins are a QB stat?

BTW how much success did we have under the previous QB? exactly the same. Skelator is the bigger issue

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so do I I just dont obsess about it. youre no different or no better than i or visa versa. You are the exact fan that I will smile inside when dak continues to be a part of the roster in 2025. and if he dont it wont bother me much at all thats the difference as you havent shut up since 16. Wins are a QB stat?

BTW how much success did we have under the previous QB? exactly the same. Skelator is the bigger issue
Have a nice Dak life not worth the time with you guys............jeez ???

starfan1

Reaction score
So anyone who doesn't believe in Dak or worship the ground he walks on is 'uninformed'?
nope but anyone who looks at the teams he has led and comes away with its just him is. look at your post count and think how many have been anti Dak. Its skelator as there hasnt been a complete team since before romo. but you go on with your mindset.

Chasing6

Reaction score
But with that comment you've just inadvertently supported the theory that the Non-Activity this off-season's a plan to get Dak to ok a trade.

So if we play your Bears scenario a stage further....Cowboys go BPA in draft (maybe to sure up the Defensive line) and give Dak an O-Line of Tyler/Bass/Hoffman/Martin/Steele and a 3rd RD running back. Then Dak's got a health and safety consideration (as well as the optics as he goes down with the Cowboys).
If I am Dak and I want to go to a team to try to win a SB, why would I make them waste picks, when I can go there as free agent?

That would make zero sense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Public Betting/Wagering Between Site Members Is Not Allowed On CowboysZone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will be extremely interesting reading reactions when Dak Prescott's immediate future with Dallas is ultimately resolved beyond question, regardless of Jerry Jones' final decision.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
If I am Dak and I want to go to a team to try to win a SB, why would I make them waste picks, when I can go there as free agent?

That would make zero sense.
Your scenario that the Bears don't draft a QB with Pick 1, 1 is idiotic especially if it's bases on waiting for Dak to hit FA where they may be outbid. They'd need to go out and get him now: hope Dak wants them and will sign/ extend and can offer Jerry enough picks.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Your scenario that the Bears don't draft a QB with Pick 1, 1 is idiotic especially if it's bases on waiting for Dak to hit FA where they may be outbid. They'd need to go out and get him now: hope Dak wants them and will sign/ extend and can offer Jerry enough picks.
Dak is not asking for a trade. People need to get over it already. If he wanted a trade it would have been done at the beginning of free agency when teams had money to redo his contract.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Dak is not asking for a trade. People need to get over it already. If he wanted a trade it would have been done at the beginning of free agency when teams had money to redo his contract.
Never said he was, you brought up that scenario where Bears dont pick a QB in the draft. If the Bears wanted Dak they'd need to trade, this year.
Dak needs Dallas, as much as Jerry needs him.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Never said he was, you brought up that scenario where Bears dont pick a QB in the draft. If the Bears wanted Dak they'd need to trade, this year.
Dak needs Dallas, as much as Jerry needs him.
Dak could go to the bears as a free agent next year. No trade required.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
No, I didn’t work for the Cowboys although I met several who did.

I was part of the original group who joined the Dallas Cowboys Travel Club established in 1989. We traveled with the team on road games, staying at team hotel, meet and greet of players , coaches and even our owners.

We had breakfast on Game Day with one of the asst coaches and buses were in caravan to the stadium with the team as we sat with fans with same package. This provided us close access and insight. More than most.

I also was a season ticket holder for most of 4 decades at Texas Stadium . And attended all of the Training Camps in Texas which provided more access staying at team hotel.

While I stayed on as a season ticket holder until a group of tens of thousands season ticket holders revolted against Jethro in 2008 refusing to move to the new stadium .

I ceased traveling with the team after Jimmy departed. Most fans who have followed me since our days on the Dallas Cowboys official fan forum are more probably more familiar .

I also had some access to players and sports personalities in our family insurance business. My uncle was a college football player from TCU, He had an opportunity to play in NFL but turned down a 10,000 a year contract and 1,000 signing bonus in 1962 from Vince Lombardi cause it wasn’t enough to move his family to Green Bay.

So he begun selling life insurance becoming the first Million Dollar producer for largest company in Texas. Was a scratch golfer and thru his football contacts begin building his clients with sports personalities eventually branching out with my father ( his older brother) with his own insurance brokerage company. I worked in his office and came in contact with several including many from older era including Staubach and Landry. My uncle first took us to games at the Cotton Bowl and bought season tickets in 1971 at Texas Stadium which he, my father and I maintained for most of 4 decades. I have my two seats I purchased when stadium closed.

This doesn’t mean I’m any greater fan or have more expertise , etc but it did provide me more insight and instinct than the average fan off the street. And those early years with the Cowboys had some personal contact with Jethro who I initially supported or at least tolerated because of success with Jimmy.

I know most in my circle of friends and family enjoy getting my take and enjoy some of the stories and experiences I have to tell even if they don’t always agree or aren’t as discontent and frustrated with current era . I’m sorry if it doesn’t interest you. But at least you know now. Have a good day!
Of course it interests me!

I'm a scratch golfer too: I hit my ball, it goes in the woods, and I SCRATCH my head and wonder "How'd that happen?"

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
The problem is that Dallas with Dak is not going anywhere, I see Dak as a person who knows he can get money out of the Jones, and knows what he is as a QB, and knows that nowhere else would give him the money he is asking for in Dallas, because he has not won anything, otherwise he would have already asked to be traded, he just wants to be well paid, something that only benefits him and not the fans, but his game hurts the Cowboys. Many argue that he was second place as an MVP nominee, but being MVP does not win SB, because neither did the first place winner, the teams that win are well managed, both by the HC and the QB.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You’ve been proven right my arse. Nothing has happened. Signing Dak in training camp is the stupidest decision of them all. Doesn’t mean they won’t do it. But it’s absolutely the worst timing possible. And until then, nothing you have said is proven right.
I didn’t say I’ve been proven right. I said my instincts have been spot on so far.

I could still be wrong just like those who think Dak is done here. We shall see.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Signing a post season choke artist, for a record amount of money, for a guy who is 81 is not guaranteed and that was before the the lawsuit.
There were some here that said it was "Guaranteed" he would be signed by 3/13 too, they were wrong about that but can't admit it, they hide real well.

The odds are he will sign, but it is far from guaranteed.
I wasn't one who said he’d be signed my March 13.

We have some who are saying he’s gone . Many of same ones who said it about 4 years ago too. So it’s entirely within the scope to state he’s not done here.