Dak and Coaching were major issues today

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is good enough to go far in the playoffs the way the OL is pass blocking is concerned. Nobody is getting any push on this front, not even NE this game, Plus teams risk blitzing because it’s a simple slant on man that has been killing teams while the OL totally stifles it. Our WRs are good enough to beat the DBs regularly. Patriots DB play is phenomenal though.

Our problems offensively are primarily red-zone. This offense can make teams pay with the man coverage on big plays with no safety over the top. But they haven’t shown any consistency when the field gets short.

The OL performance in the run game has been brutal. And yes redzone scoring is killing the team again.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Absolutely pathetic against a worthy opponent. The game was winnable and I'm tired of hearing that for every loss. Good enough to feel like we're fine, but not bad enough to overhaul the team.

I sure hope I'm wrong but I feel like it's safe to write the season off. Lose next week we won't see any changes, but I'd be in favor of finding out a lot about our backups mixed in with starters.

It's never Dak's fault he just the QB of America's team.
Blame everyone else from the owner to the waterboy but never Dak .....:huh:

P.S. How about that deer in the headlight look he has against good defenses?
Simply priceless!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If only there was a way to check someone's posting history... go on and cry, troll. Tattoo that 15 QBR across your forehead, maybe that way you'll have to deal with it.
Where are these posts? You are a liar and goof. Stop messaging me you aren’t man enough to be honest with yourself you fraud.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Simply priceless!

He didn’t look like a deer in the headlights at all today. What are you talking about.

the better team beat our offense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Simply priceless!
Goof #2. Where’s #3 at?

zerofill

Reaction score
The OL performance in the run game has been brutal. And yes redzone scoring is killing the team again.

Still think the run blocking is coaching. I think they are telling them to not give away if it is a run, and it is costing us. When the line was road grading, it was when they went to the line, and basically said, yeah we are running... what you going to do about it?

HungryLion

Reaction score
Still think the run blocking is coaching. I think they are telling them to not give away if it is a run, and it is costing us. When the line was road grading, it was when they went to the line, and basically said, yeah we are running... what you going to do about it?

The cowboys zone scheme is also simplistic. It relies on just “out executing” the other team. It worked when the OL was playing lights out.

not anymore.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Where are these posts? You are a liar and goof. Stop messaging me you aren’t man enough to be honest with yourself you fraud.
I'm not teaching you how to use the site... lol, man's got 25000 posts on the forum and can barely spell, telling me "where are these posts"? Comedy act is lamer than Dak's performance today. Buzz off, troll.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn’t look like a deer in the headlights at all today. What are you talking about.

the better team beat our offense.

You know what his nickname should be?

The ......FGD........Field Goal Dak......as when facing any good defense that's all we pretty much do till its garbage time in the 4th Quarter and he can pad his stats.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not teaching you how to use the site... lol, man's got 25000 posts on the forum and can barely spell, telling me "where are these posts"? Comedy act is lamer than Dak's performance today. Buzz off, troll.
Stop messaging me fraud. Save your energy for someone fake as you fraud.

HungryLion

Reaction score
You know what his nickname should be?

The ......FGD........Field Goal Dak......as when facing any good defense that's all we pretty much do till its garbage time in the 4th Quarter and he can pad his stats.

None of
This is true.

but you keep doing your Pappy thing man.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is good enough to go far in the playoffs the way the OL is pass blocking is concerned. Nobody is getting any push on this front, not even NE this game. Detroit couldn’t either, but their pass defense is absolute trash anyways. Even Dak said last week he was basically going through his reads multiple teams.

Plus teams risk blitzing because it’s a simple slant on man that has been killing teams while the OL totally stifles the blitz. They pick up blitzes really well and our WRs are good enough to beat the DBs regularly. Patriots DB play is phenomenal though.

Our problems offensively are primarily red-zone. This offense can make teams pay with the man coverage on big plays with no safety over the top. But they haven’t shown any consistency when the field gets short.

:omg::omg::omg:

Khiladi must have been drinking today.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Stop messaging me fraud. Save your energy for someone fake as you fraud.
OK boomer. This is not Twitter and I'm not "messaging you". I promise you that if you have the willpower to ignore my posts, then no harm will befall you.

If only you could avoid that 15 QBR score though...

khiladi

Reaction score
Home field advantage for Dallas is a major issue right now for the play-offs. They aren’t a good enough team to overcome bone-headed mistakes, especially from their HC, that are most often a product of this type of weather.

They are definitely solid enough on both ends of the floor to make a run.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of
This is true.

but you keep doing your Pappy thing man.

Just hope we keep playing and beating bottom dwellers every week so you and your Dak buds can come here and praise the greatness of Dak.....

P.S.And don't forget the QBR thing....Impressive....Skip says hello!

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Just take a loss man, and move on. It's the Patriots. #1 defense. 6 Super Bowls in the last 19 years. Nobody should expect to win; I'm surprised more people aren't glad we weren't thrashed.

If you wanna see more evidence of what happens when you play an elite defense, switch on over to Sunday Night Football. Aaron Rodgers 104 yards passing against a Top 2 defense. Dak had double that against a Top 2 defense.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Just hope we keep playing and beating bottom dwellers every week so you and your Dak buds can come here and praise the greatness of Dak.....

P.S.And don't forget the QBR thing....Impressive....Skip says hello!

Don’t worry Pappy. I’m All over it.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Dak was pretty bad early in the game. And He should have run the ball on third and seven down inside the red zone