Dak and Hurts stats today

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Come on man….i am mostly a dak supporter but the biggest stat is that hurts team won- against a team we lost to at that. While I defend dak pretty often, these posts are just as hollow as when people say he sucks
If it only took 12 points to best the Saints Dak would’ve had a victory too lol. He needed 50 lol.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Average Cowboys fan concludes that Dak sucks and Hurts is so good.

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think critically
This is a horrible post and of course you guy likes from the fan club. Dak didn’t lose the game but if you think he played well 85-90% of the hand you are disingenuous and nit watching the have. Please stop. Hurts also beat a team that took us snd Dak behind the woodshed. Perspective

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This is really embarrassingly desperate.

This is one of the most cringey things I've seen a Dak over Dallas fan post and that's saying a lot.
I never understood this "Dak Over Dallas" platform of yours.

The only reason I am a Dak Prescott fan is BECAUSE he plays for the Cowboys. If he was on another team I wouldn't even pay attention to him.

If Dak plays well, the Cowboys do well. So rooting against Dak-or any other Cowboys player- is basically rooting against the Cowboys. Basically your anti-Dak agenda is based on a self-fulfilling fallacy.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If it only took 12 points to best the Saints Dak would’ve had a victory too lol. He needed 50 lol.
The point of the matter is that you can’t come in here and be flexing over stats when the team took an L- hurts won the game, those are the stats that matter and I’m someone who routinely defends dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The point of the matter is that you can’t come in here and be flexing over stats when the team took an L- hurts won the game, those are the stats that matter and I’m someone who routinely defends dak
I don’t think he was flexing I think he was pointing out what it too to beat the Saints. 12 points vs 50 is crazy.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Hurts benefits from guys makin plays for him. Their offense was dead in the water until Barkley took it to the house for their first TD. Then, a short pass to Goeddert went for a 60yd gain. We have no real playmakers on our team.

Also doesn't help his defense gave up 12pts to an offense where we gave up 40 plus. He was never out the game at any time.

Hurts is a very average QB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The ravens were in prevent defense. As soon as they had to play again they did and closed the game out.

It was garbage time man
When did they play again? Defense sucked all 4th from what I remember.

Everything is garbage time at that point. Hell Cowboys defense was in garbage time too if that’s the case lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Hurts benefits from guys makin plays for him. Their offense was dead in the water until Barkley took it to the house for their first TD. Then, a short pass to Goeddert went for a 60yd gain. We have no real playmakers on our team.

Also doesn't help his defense gave up 12pts to an offense where we gave up 40 plus. He was never out the game at any time.

Hurts is a very average QB.
Same thing I noticed. No matter how bad that offend is…they are always a Barkley breakaway touchdown away. This team is missing that and has been since Pollard was healthy.

HungryLion

Reaction score
When did they play again? Defense sucked all 4th from what I remember.

Everything is garbage time at that point. Hell Cowboys defense was in garbage time too if that’s the case lol

Dude you cant honestly think the offense wasn’t a big problem today. You honestly in your heart can’t believe that.

Redline360

Reaction score
Watched both games

Eagles moved the ball decent and outplayed the saints pretty good(ToP, first downs, passing & receiving yards). Penalties and or turnovers crushed drives. Was still a 3 or 6 - 0 game entering the 4th and was anyone's game. Barkley went beast mode in the 4th. Hurts could of had another INT that was dropped. AJ brown was out and I belive they had all but one starting OL injured I think they said. Then they lost Smith to a concussion. Not making excuses just pointing out injuries.

Then our game we were down 28-6 entering the 4th. Our OL struggled bad all game and Dak up until the 4th was just as bad missing recievers when he had time to throw. Didn't keep us in the game at all. Glad he turned it around and even posted we got this game if our defense could get a stop. Something we haven't seen Dak and the offense do in a long time. Our RB room is a disgrace and the rookies struggled on the OL. Dak could of had 4 INT. Two were easy drops and then we legit tackled players on the last two saving the INT but hey just like hurts every qb gets away with dropped INT

Two completely different games. Why looking at stats at face value is laughable.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dude you cant honestly think the offense wasn’t a big problem today. You honestly in your heart can’t believe that.
I never once said that lol. I just had that lazy opinion of “defense let them do it”. I don’t think it’s as simple and as basic as that.