Dak and Hurts stats today

Daillest88

Reaction score
Bruh hurts needs like 5 seconds to read a defense… has much bette oline, and defense and running game. Hurts in Dallas ..lmao. With the way our line is playing and no running game and… probably have like 12 turnovers by now

gtb1943

Reaction score
27 for 39
293 yards
1 TD
2 Ints (1 was not his fault and the other was a forced pass when they were down big time).

Barkley bailed out the Eagles along with their defense.
love how the dak bots always claim picks are not his fault

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
love how the dak bots always claim picks are not his fault
His receiver (Jalen Brooks) literally fell down on his route last week. The pass was perfect and on time. The pick was not his fault. Even Tom Brady was blaming Brooks and saying if he was Dak he wouldn't throw to him again the rest of the game. That's not being a Dak bot, it's statement of fact.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
What exactly is “garbage time stats” if both QB’s either got you a lead late in the game OR brought you back to be 3 points down? I think a LOT of people are really confused about what garbage time stats really are…
Its simple. Its not "brought you back to being X points down" but "brought you back from being X points down" that differentiates from Garbage time, extra points that don't matter to the end results versus an Heroic comeback where you don't have garbage time.

HungryLion

Reaction score
No, he has a legit point…garbage time stats are when you pad your stats even thought there is absolutely no shot of you winning. Both Hurts and Dak had their teams in position to either tie or take the lead. Hurts took them down the field and the Eagles D stopped NO. 3 & 6, Dallas D could NOT make a stop. Period.

The offense sucked today man.

The Ravens took their foot off the gas and it almost bit them. But the offense sucked today.

Just as bad as the defense. Notice how the cowboys defense got a few stops late in the game. I guess that was just them gutting it out too and not because the ravens went into cruise control?

zenmastersauce

Reaction score

The Ravens took their foot off the gas and it almost bit them. But the offense sucked today.

Just as bad as the defense. Notice how the cowboys defense got a few stops late in the game. I guess that was just them gutting it out too and not because the ravens went into cruise control?
Lack of run game and the defense are the main sticking points as it keys off everything else. Opp defense can focus on pass if no run game and if we can't stop anyone regardless of what we do on offense, we lose. Simple as that

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I mean I can’t penalize the Cowboys if a team really is letting their foot off the gas they says more about the Ravens if anything. I can’t imagine a 0-2 team thinking they could do such a thing.

Brax

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Average Cowboys fan concludes that Dak sucks and Hurts is so good.

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think critically
The only one who doesn’t understand context is you, if you saw both games you would know neither is special but Hurts plays the whole game Dak disappears for most the game. Stats groupies are funny, and stats don’t tell the whole story but you haven’t figured that out yet