Dak and Hurts stats today

erod

Reaction score
Thanks for your input. Easiest in the league. gotcha. So Dak is easier to prepare for than Will Levis. Makes total sense.
Opponents have said this many times. Learn an ounce of football and get back to us.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dude you cant honestly think the offense wasn’t a big problem today. You honestly in your heart can’t believe that.
In all honesty.

The O was trash until Dak started calling his own plays. And this isn't the first time.

I have also seen this before with Romo and Garrett.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Hurts benefits from guys makin plays for him. Their offense was dead in the water until Barkley took it to the house for their first TD. Then, a short pass to Goeddert went for a 60yd gain. We have no real playmakers on our team.

Also doesn't help his defense gave up 12pts to an offense where we gave up 40 plus. He was never out the game at any time.

Hurts is a very average QB.
Hurts won without AJ Brown, Lane Johnson, Mekhi Benton, Britain Covey, Devonta Smith

Put Dak up against NO, remove Lamb, remove Steele, remove Martin, remove Cooks, remove Brooks… how would you expect him to perform?

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Dak was mediocre yesterday, but Hurts holds the Eagles back too. Hurts shares some of the same flaws as Dak though. He sometimes holds the ball too long and gets sacked unnecessarily.

QBs have to know when to hold the ball and when to throw it away. Dak and Hurts don't seem to have that ability.
My Biggest Problem with Hurts? He's not living up to his contract. I didn't have the opportunity to watch them yesterday, but I Understand Ln., Johnson was out, A Brown was out, and the other stud receiver was injured. His statistics don't look bad considering the obstacles he had to roll with yesterday. That being said he's been subpar when all their talent has been on the field. If I was paying his paycheck if he doesn't step it up this year he would be out. I do think Dak is a better QB. Less athletic, but a better passer. That's my take

Steve007

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Average Cowboys fan concludes that Dak sucks and Hurts is so good.

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think critically
The context is Dak got the yards in the 4th quarter when the Ravens took their foot off the gas.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
My Biggest Problem with Hurts? He's not living up to his contract. I didn't have the opportunity to watch them yesterday, but I Understand Ln., Johnson was out, A Brown was out, and the other stud receiver was injured. His statistics don't look bad considering the obstacles he had to roll with yesterday. That being said he's been subpar when all their talent has been on the field. If I was paying his paycheck if he doesn't step it up this year he would be out. I do think Dak is a better QB. Less athletic, but a better passer. That's my take
Hurts has a no trade / no tag clause in his deal. The Eagles have an “out” after the 2025 season, but it’s an expensive escape. Like the Cowboys and Dak, Philly is committed to Hurts for the next five years, for better or for worse. (they’re stuck with him) Good news for them, 20 of the 32 starting QBs in the NFL this weekend are older than Hurts. Perhaps he’ll develop. And while he is paid a significant amount, 8 players are paid more than he is, most of which have not accomplished anymore than he has.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hurts isn't great but he's still better than Dak. All this talk about lack of weapons...runners like Hurts and Lamar Jackson ARE the weapon! Just their presence alone improves any team's running game. Meanwhile we have Dak trying to be a pocket QB requiring great protection from the OL and separation from WRs :laugh:

JBS

Reaction score
This is really embarrassingly desperate.

This is one of the most cringey things I've seen a Dak over Dallas fan post and that's saying a lot.
This guy (op) is one of the most ridiculous posters on this board. Might take the top spot

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Hurts isn't great but he's still better than Dak. All this talk about lack of weapons...runners like Hurts and Lamar Jackson ARE the weapon! Just their presence alone improves any team's running game. Meanwhile we have Dak trying to be a pocket QB requiring great protection from the OL and separation from WRs :laugh:
Probably a lot of people think I'm nuts, but I believe Dak has better pocket awareness, and a better passer. I'll Give Hurts everything else, but not those. Usually Hurts has a wealth of talent around him to execute. Mr. Prescott works with much less.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Hurts has a no trade / no tag clause in his deal. The Eagles have an “out” after the 2025 season, but it’s an expensive escape. Like the Cowboys and Dak, Philly is committed to Hurts for the next five years, for better or for worse. (they’re stuck with him) Good news for them, 20 of the 32 starting QBs in the NFL this weekend are older than Hurts. Perhaps he’ll develop. And while he is paid a significant amount, 8 players are paid more than he is, most of which have not accomplished anymore than he has.
You know, I get the feeling I've been through Hurts contract with you before, but I remember very little because I'm an old 58. I'll take your word for it. Sounds legitimate, and you make good points here. There isn't a lot of talent around the league at the QB position, but lots of mediocre.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
27 for 39
293 yards
1 TD
2 Ints (1 was not his fault and the other was a forced pass when they were down big time).

Barkley bailed out the Eagles along with their defense.
Hurts INT was Dovante Smiths fault for a weak route.

If your going to put context on Dak's picks, you need to do it to whomever you're comparing him to as well, or else it MIGHT look like you have an agenda....which we ALL know is impossible!!!! (Heheheheheheee)

Also....u should differentiate "garbage time stats" vs stats when the game is on the line. Baltimore completely backed off and let Dak dink and dunk down the field in order to burn clock. Dak LOVES garbage time stats....and has made millions off that for years!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
You know, I get the feeling I've been through Hurts contract with you before, but I remember very little because I'm an old 58. I'll take your word for it. Sounds legitimate, and you make good points here. There isn't a lot of talent around the league at the QB position, but lots of mediocre.
QBs don’t have to do much to get the big dollars.

J12B

Reaction score
Hurts INT was Dovante Smiths fault for a weak route.

If your going to put context on Dak's picks, you need to do it to whomever you're comparing him to as well, or else it MIGHT look like you have an agenda....which we ALL know is impossible!!!! (Heheheheheheee)

Also....u should differentiate "garbage time stats" vs stats when the game is on the line. Baltimore completely backed off and let Dak dink and dunk down the field in order to burn clock. Dak LOVES garbage time stats....and has made millions off that for years!
Nah.

Devonte was just too small.

Hurts shouldn't have tried to force it.

Terrible decision making on Hurts' part.

khiladi

Reaction score
Sure are, at the time. Mabe the defense shouldn't have backed off and let the other team back in in that scenario, but yeah, if you're down 3 tds in the 4th quarter, that is garbage time.
Dak scores points against the Packers in garbage time, Dakazoids yelling about how the stats prove he was great.

Cowboys defense makes stops in the second half against the Ravens in garbage time, the Dallas defense folded and it’s not Dak’s fault.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Average Cowboys fan concludes that Dak sucks and Hurts is so good.

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think critically
what a labored way to praise Dak at an odd time