Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Average Cowboys fan concludes that Dak sucks and Hurts is so good.

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think criticallypDak had 192 yards and a 50% comoletion percentegeat the end of the 3rd quarter,while socring 6 pomts (51 and 65 yarders from Aunrey)..
Stats don’t tell the story, Dak had 190 yards and a 50% completion percentage while scoring 6 ponts throygh 3 quarters…

LysleE

Reaction score
Dak is at his best playing with the lead…and with a balanced offensive attack; his play suffers when he has to play from behind and other teams force him to make him beat them…he presses when the game is placed in his hands.
The defense is in a shambles; no run defense and they are unable to rush the passer due to the oppositions ability to negate that due to scheme. They cannot get teams off of the field and the offense has a hard time sustaining drives and if they do they score FGs and not TDs.

Blue64

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Dak naysayers don't understand context and can't think critically
Yeah except hurts got a big W
And dak added to his stats in garbage time and got a big L
By the way… Hurts played the team that demolished the Cowturds last week

Why don’t you post Dak stats last week?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'm not defending Dak, but the Eagles defense also didn't give up 6 consecutive TDs to start the game, they at least kept them in the game enough to give them a chance. It would also be nice to have 3 defenders run into each other in crunch time, Hurts sucks and his team won in spite of his play, not because of it and was fortunate the Saints elected to have the 3 Stooges playing in the secondary.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

They both stink. Hurts got lucky with a better GM and teammates.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Here we go. The OP knows Dak and the offense was garbage for almost the entire game which directly resulted in another loss but is going to pretend otherwise because the Ravens and refs decided to help make the game close. This type of thread is so disingenuous the mods should get involved.

Enough with this trash already.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Imagine thinking Hurts is also a good QB. I guess they both are the weak link then…. And BTW, a lot of Eagles fans think he’s a scrub. They are right just like the Cowboys fans that think Dak is a scrub.

Also, I thought Kellen Moore sucked? If Barkley catches the 4th down pass last week, they are undefeated.

BTW, they were down 12-0 and put up 15 points in the 4th quarter.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
They both stink. Hurts got lucky with a better GM and teammates.
Hurts was missing his entire offense outside a TE. In early game thread I had failovers telling me the int he through was his fault when Devonte Smith ran a lazy crossing route. This one wasn’t an option as he was in back of end zone and could go in back of Db. Announcer called it right away, smith ran a lazy route. Regardless of whose fault it was, Hurts goes to sideline and takes responsibility and says it’s on him. That’s a leader vs Dak, it’s TE, WR, oline etc. excuses are worn out. Garbage time is when Raven defense started playing off the line and allowing checkdowns, which occurred most of 4th quarter. As Lamar said postgame, he said they should’ve kept their foot on the gas,

Brax

Reaction score
Hurts sucks.

Problem is our team isn’t very good and we just gave Dak the money that asks for super star production.

The offense sputtering for 3 1/2 quarters and ignoring that and pointing to stats is pretty dumb.
Not sure why folks don’t understand this, they paid Dak to be the difference maker not the bus driver and so far he hasn’t shown he’s a QB who can carry a team, Brady said it a few times, Dak has to carry the team unfortunately 9 seasons in he hasn’t shown that ability.

cowboys1732

Reaction score
Dak sucks, the defense sucks, the coaches suck, the whole team, except the kicker sucks, right now.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Actually, Prescott had 1 fumble that he recovered himself.

Creeper

Reaction score
Dak was mediocre yesterday, but Hurts holds the Eagles back too. Hurts shares some of the same flaws as Dak though. He sometimes holds the ball too long and gets sacked unnecessarily.

QBs have to know when to hold the ball and when to throw it away. Dak and Hurts don't seem to have that ability.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Dak was mediocre yesterday, but Hurts holds the Eagles back too. Hurts shares some of the same flaws as Dak though. He sometimes holds the ball too long and gets sacked unnecessarily.

QBs have to know when to hold the ball and when to throw it away. Dak and Hurts don't seem to have that ability.
QBs used to be taught to throw the ball away but not anymore I guess
all you have to do is throw it over the head of a RECEIVER near the sideline
does not seem that hard to me

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hurts was missing his entire offense outside a TE. In early game thread I had failovers telling me the int he through was his fault when Devonte Smith ran a lazy crossing route. This one wasn’t an option as he was in back of end zone and could go in back of Db. Announcer called it right away, smith ran a lazy route. Regardless of whose fault it was, Hurts goes to sideline and takes responsibility and says it’s on him. That’s a leader vs Dak, it’s TE, WR, oline etc. excuses are worn out. Garbage time is when Raven defense started playing off the line and allowing checkdowns, which occurred most of 4th quarter. As Lamar said postgame, he said they should’ve kept their foot on the gas,
I make no excuses for either QB. I have no praise for either QB. I wouldn't draft either QB.

egn22

Reaction score
Coaches say Dak is great
Hall of Fame players (including HOF QB's) say Dak is great
Current NFL players say Dak is great
Respected sports journalists say Dak is great

Here: He's just average or even worse he's garbage.

ALSO HERE: No HOF QB's or HOF Players or NFL Coaches. (this is not a knock on the site at all, I like this site. But the overly emotional Dak haters that parade around like experts are intolerable)

Cowboys are 1-2 and have a host of problems including the RB position, discipline, run defense, questionable coaching, etc. If you're sitting around thinking if we had a better QB we wouldn't be in this position, there's nothing really to argue, you just don't get it

erod

Reaction score
Hurts
29/38 for 311 yards
0TDs
1 INT
1 Fumble
15-12 (win)

Prescott
28/51
379 yards
2TDs
1 Rush TD
0 INTs
0 Fumbles

28-25 (loss)

Wow, this is colossally silly and sad.

They both suck, and once again, what were Dak's numbers when it was 29-6? The same as usual.

erod

Reaction score
Coaches say Dak is great
Hall of Fame players (including HOF QB's) say Dak is great
Current NFL players say Dak is great
Respected sports journalists say Dak is great

Here: He's just average or even worse he's garbage.

ALSO HERE: No HOF QB's or HOF Players or NFL Coaches. (this is not a knock on the site at all, I like this site. But the overly emotional Dak haters that parade around like experts are intolerable)

Cowboys are 1-2 and have a host of problems including the RB position, discipline, run defense, questionable coaching, etc. If you're sitting around thinking if we had a better QB we wouldn't be in this position, there's nothing really to argue, you just don't get it
Dak is the easiest QB to prepare for in the league. There is nothing special about him.