Dak and the elephant in the room

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Simple question.......what has done to lose his job? Remember you're looking for a replacement that do better than 12-5 last year, some suggested drafting a rookie. Think about it, you're drafting a rookie that will guarantee to do better than 12-5 vs we know Dak has done it before and there are no reasons to think he can't do it again.

You have no idea what you're getting with a rookie. Hell, tell me you would rather have another vet, Carr, Mayfield or whoever, I can halfway see the logic, otherwise, it makes no sense at all.

Vandyr

Reaction score
You're weak. Go get your blankie and stay snug and comfortable behind that keyboard. Go play son...
On second thought, I’m not going to get into this with you. But I’d suggest you stop pulling the race card over valid criticism.

GINeric

Reaction score
On second thought, I’m not going to get into this with you. But I’d suggest you stop pulling the race card over valid criticism.

I didn't pull any card.... but you can gladly explain to me why a person who cheers for the Cowboys would cheer against the quarterback of the Cowboys and get upset when that quarterback lead us to a win.

Dak has zero off the field issues, is a team player, a team leader by the testimonials of the players around him, supported the guys out there when he was injured, very well spoken, don't throw his players and coaches under the bus....

So you tell me what is so bad about Dak that could have Cowboys fans rooting against him and claiming to dislike, hate, or can't stand him.

You explain what it is that they dispise about this dude that checks all the boxes..... yeah

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Just checking to make sure you weren't talking about Dak and MM......no need to offend MM at this time, not on my watch....:mad:

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Let’s get this out of the way first:

1. I’m pro Dak
2. He is better than Rush
3. I’m not suggesting Rush should start over Dak
4. I hope we win a super bowl with Dak.

Having said that it’s time that people started being realistic about our QB situation:

1. Dak starts off horribly slow.
2. Dak killed several drives today that were totally ON DAK.
3. He’s not a top 10 QB.
4. He struggled with the 32nd ranked defense.
5. Something is wrong with Dak in terms of seeing/processing the field.
6. Dak’s accuracy is very suspect. I’d say Dak is in the bottom 1/3 of the league in that category.
7. Dak doesn’t elevate the team. Dak doesn’t elevate the team.
8. The WRs are getting plenty open, Dak just doesn’t see them.
9. If they don’t run Dak 3-4 times per game —Dak is going to have a much harder time winning. He needs that threat to keep defenses more honest.
10. The only way Dak wins a SB is if the team Carrie’s him. He is nothing more than a middling bus driver right now.
11. I would love to see Dak develop and become the next Tom Brady, but I don’t think Dak has the football IQ to get it done.
12. Dak has the physical traits but he doesn’t have the mind to get it done as of right now.
13. I like Dak and I like Zeke as a Cowboys fan, but those two together are a handicap to overcome.
Dak is barely over .500 in last 13 games including playoffs. Middle of the pack Dak is appropriate. He is not a super bowl caliber QB.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh it was a moment of frustration and i took it out on you. The Library Lady intoned, "You were too harsh on Gonzalo.''
When she wanted a Dairy Queen Blizzard later that evening, I told her, "Well, let Gonzalo take you to the DQ!"
rs_600x600-160209094259-600.Dairy-Queen-Singles-Blizzard-JR-020916.jpg
Good times.
All is forgiven.

you are a merciful man

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak is barely over .500 in last 13 games including playoffs. Middle of the pack Dak is appropriate. He is not a super bowl caliber QB.
why is he not superbowl calibur? is it all on the QB or does the team make it or not make it? was Dilfer superbowl caliber? was Grossman? was Foles? Chris Chandler? Delhomme?

we have to build a team to make it to the superbowl....if only Elite QBs would make it, then it would be the same 3 or 4 teams years in year out....