Dak and Zeke dont care about championships

kskboys

Reaction score
I’m beginning to think if we aren’t trying to win now we should let Zeke sit. Then we can see what we have in Dak without the leagues leading rusher. And we’ll know if Dak is worth the 40 million he’s asking for.
For that exact reason, I wouldn't mind if we don't.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Dak showed up to get the practice he needs and be a part of this team. Zeke on the other hand has no interest in being a part of this team. He's just in it for himself, if the price is right. It's far too easy to replace Zeke so, no big deal.

Yeah right, Zeke's nothing special, just another warm body, so let's just keep Alfred Morris, anybody will do.

:facepalm:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah right, Zeke's nothing special, just another warm body, so let's just keep Alfred Morris, anybody will do.

:facepalm:
Putting words in my mouth. You really didn't even try to apply context to what I said. Zeke is a generational back and we would be hard-pressed to find equivalent talent. I never advocated that we had or could do so. Replacing him means a RB that can keep the chains moving as Pollard has done. You Zeke worshippers are so sensitive to the slightest suggestion that another RB can be an adequate placeholder while Zeke holds out. :rolleyes:

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Putting words in my mouth. You really didn't even try to apply context to what I said. Zeke is a generational back and we would be hard-pressed to find equivalent talent. I never advocated that we had or could do so. Replacing him means a RB that can keep the chains moving as Pollard has done. You Zeke worshippers are so sensitive to the slightest suggestion that another RB can be an adequate placeholder while Zeke holds out. :rolleyes:

You said, and I quote: It's far too easy to replace Zeke.

Don't care what "context" you're referring to, that's a very definitive statement. It's NOT easy to replace Zeke, that's just silly.

And who says I'm a "Zeke worshipper"? EVERYBODY says he's a special back, you said so yourself. That's so obvious anybody can see it. That's all I'm saying, that he's one of the top running backs in the league, don't have to be a "worshipper" to say that...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You said, and I quote: It's far too easy to replace Zeke.

Don't care what "context" you're referring to, that's a very definitive statement. It's NOT easy to replace Zeke, that's just silly.

And who says I'm a "Zeke worshipper"? EVERYBODY says he's a special back, you said so yourself. That's so obvious anybody can see it. That's all I'm saying, that he's one of the top running backs in the league, don't have to be a "worshipper" to say that...
I'm so happy for you being able to demonstrate you can read. That is in fact what I said and I'll double down on it if you need me to for it to sink into your thick skull. Replacing Zeke has been far too easy. That doesn't mean Pollard is Zeke's equal. It just means the offense is not faltering with Zeke's absence because Pollard is adequately filling in. Stop hearing what you want to hear and pay attention to the words I am saying.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett and Moore don't care about championships .

If they would, they would not be coaching the Dallas cowboys .

Plus Garrett has no accountability whatsoever …

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Replacing Zeke has been far too easy.

Playing most of Dallas' first string offensive line against a Rams defense with zero starters means little, if you think a couple of preseason games means the Cowboys can do just fine without him is very optimistic, I'll give you that.

If Zeke isn't there game 1 or 2 or whatever of the regular season, we'll see how well Pollard or Morris or whoever can do against first string defenses....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Playing most of Dallas' first string offensive line against a Rams defense with zero starters means little, if you think a couple of preseason games means the Cowboys can do just fine without him is very optimistic, I'll give you that.

If Zeke isn't there game 1 or 2 or whatever of the regular season, we'll see how well Pollard or Morris or whoever can do against first string defenses....
Add the following players to our offense once the regular season begins... Zack Martin, Tyron Smith, Amari Cooper, Blake Jarwin and Dalton Schultz. Zeke can sit out as long as he wants to, the offense will be just fine without him.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Paid like a top 3 when he ranked number 18 last year? o_O Naaaaaa....QB is a more important position.

Never said RB was more important but I don’t believe in paying someone elite pay at his position when he is not elite at his position. But I hope Dak one day gets to elite status.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Add the following players to our offense once the regular season begins... Zack Martin, Tyron Smith, Amari Cooper, Blake Jarwin and Dalton Schultz. Zeke can sit out as long as he wants to, the offense will be just fine without him.

Don't agree, but we may have to find out...

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
What bothers all of us is their contract demands tell us about their desire for a championship, or lack thereof.
They just want to grab every dollar even though they know there is a cap limit.
They know their demands really hurt the chances of a championship because there is a limit to what tricks can be played with the cap.

They are not fans.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
People in the let's sign an already once-suspended Zeke to a lucrative top 3 RB contract have to ask themselves...

What would a championship team like the New England Patriots do in this situation? Fold and give in to Zeke's demands?

Sure. Yeah, go with that.

Can't argue Zeke's production, but I've always questioned the guy's character, ever since his says at tOSU.

Big_D

Reaction score
People in the let's sign an already once-suspended Zeke to a lucrative top 3 RB contract have to ask themselves...

What would a championship team like the New England Patriots do in this situation? Fold and give in to Zeke's demands?

Sure. Yeah, go with that.

Can't argue Zeke's production, but I've always questioned the guy's character, ever since his says at tOSU.

Absolutely. People don't want top 3 they want #1. That's even crazier, like none of that crap ever happened?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Jaylon is a team guy first and is grateful for everything the Jones's and team have done for him by taking a chance on him. Meanwhile, knucklehead Zeke feels disrespected and has no appreciation what Jerry has done for him. I am done with this idiot, not worth the headaches he brings to this team off-field.