Dak Answers Question "Are You A $40 Million QB"?

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Is Betted a word?
I guess it is... sounds odd as past tense lol

I would only use "bet" as past tense as well... This sounds like some of the crap that got added to the dictionary later lol.

EDIT:
LOL I had to look that up more... So it is a word, just not typically considered the correct way. I feel like maybe Dez taught him that word?

bet
/bet/
verb
past tense: betted; past participle: betted
  1. 1.
    risk something, usually a sum of money, against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of a future event, such as the result of a race or game.
    "I would be prepared to bet that what he really wanted was to settle down"
Rayne Dakota Prescott has a Masters Degree.

"Your Horns are Showing Morris"

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My contract year "falacy" is being proved correct if you look at our last two overpaid contracts.

Sitting down? Of course, I have no doubt it's going to be another overpaid contract.........and he'll follow in the same footsteps as the previous two.
Ezekiel Elliott had 80 fewer rushing yards than 2018 and doubled his TD production

zerofill

Reaction score
bet
/bet/
verb
past tense: betted; past participle: betted
  1. 1.
    risk something, usually a sum of money, against someone else's on the basis of the outcome of a future event, such as the result of a race or game.
    "I would be prepared to bet that what he really wanted was to settle down"
Rayne Dakota Prescott has a Masters Degree.

"Your Horns are Showing Morris"

lol... I would yell at my kids for saying texted, because it sounds dumb...

On a side note, degrees don't always mean a lot. I have had more people with technology degrees then I care to say, that are no longer with us. Because they had the degree, but didn't know jack____. lol