Dak Ball illustrated

FTWayne

Reaction score
Looks better than Brady's, Rodgers, Brees, Geoff, Wentz, and everybody else in the NFL. Show the stats. lmao

superonyx

Reaction score
The guy who beat him.

pass-chart_LUC524055_2018-reg-15_1544999075183.jpeg
Thanks.
People will ignore how similar these 2 charts look. Or that Luck only attempted 3 passes over 20 yards and 2 were incomplete.

blueblood70

Reaction score

do you want to overlay Lucks? he had under 200, the colts used Cowboy Ball against us, great D . Greta running game and dinked and dunked us into the ground all day with the exception of few deep throws, remind you of anyone?
not one phase played well today , to single out dak is ridiculous especially with the line injury issues..

dallas72

Reaction score
Dak gets all the blame...smh....coaches wont call plays or let him run....Cooper actually begged Dak last week to change routes....sure Dak holds the ball too long....but playcalling & clock management are issues

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Oh kinda like Brady vs Giants, Brees vs us lol pressure up the middle is the worst you ca mb t step onto the pass

yeah whatever.....

go on and compare 2 great qbs with dak. but dont discuss it with me.

blueblood70

Reaction score
here try this on for size

Luck-16/27 192 0 0

Dak-24/39 206 0 1

not a whole lot of difference other then they ran it down our throat but more so capitalized whenin the redzone and we didnt they had 31 mins to our 28 TOP, ran it like 112 to their 180...

we simply didnt score when we had the opportunity's and this has been an issue for some time covered up by the defense..today it all fell apart at once..

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
contrast with ben r. who has the best wr in the game.
pass-chart_ROE750381_2018-reg-15_1545009471119.jpeg
wait I thought that's why we got Cooper to help Dak, but hey Ben has the best...and would you like to compare across a season.... vs. one game..... but its the kickers fault....

LovinItAll

Reaction score
The chart for the season looks nearly identical. Hardly anything downfield. Combine that with all the penalties and red zone ineptitude and you see why they can’t score. Impossible to maintain scoring drives when you have to constantly get more than 10 yards for a 1st down with a QB who is allergic to throwing more than 5 yards downfield.

If by 'identical', you mean it looks the same as most other QBs in the league, you're right. Head over to NextGen Stats and you'll see. I have.

Big D

Reaction score
wait I thought that's why we got Cooper to help Dak, but hey Ben has the best...and would you like to compare across a season.... vs. one game..... but its the kickers fault....
I'm not sure *** you're talking about. My point was that looking at nextgen stats most qb's utilize a short to intermediate passing attack not just the cowboys. Whatever, gripe away.