Dak breaking down a play

This is all very confusing. I was under the impression that Dak was bound to the run the play exactly as called by the coach but here it seems he is changing things up and adjusting to what he sees in real time.

Maybe @GINeric can help me understand?
 
This is all very confusing. I was under the impression that Dak was bound to the run the play exactly as called by the coach but here it seems he is changing things up and adjusting to what he sees in real time.

Maybe @GINeric can help me understand?
Bbbbbbbut.
 
This is all very confusing. I was under the impression that Dak was bound to the run the play exactly as called by the coach but here it seems he is changing things up and adjusting to what he sees in real time.

Maybe @GINeric can help me understand?
You do t really understand footbal. Do you?

This was such and amateur and TMZ comment from you

You made a fool of yourself and you are not even aware...and you thought you are being oh soooo clever

Sad. Really really sad. I actually felt sorry for you for a second
 
This is all very confusing. I was under the impression that Dak was bound to the run the play exactly as called by the coach but here it seems he is changing things up and adjusting to what he sees in real time.

Maybe @GINeric can help me understand?
Kind of like with some other things... the good plays are Dak's, the bad plays are Schotty's.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,769
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top