Dak camp recap

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ive never seen someones practivlce stats be looked at quite like Daks has

Not saying its never happened but his practice stats has been under a microscope
Because Last year's interceptions were a concern and apparently the change of Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Philosophy is supposed to cure that. So we are all tuning in very attentively

We are all curious as to the progressions in Dak's game. . sadly for Dak he plays a ball hawking defense and they will not allow him to play in thr Preseason . . . so practice is all we got to gage things

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Talking football with a friend the other day and he told me he “felt so bad” for me, because NFL meme pages have convinced him that Prescott is doing nothing but throwing INT after INT non-stop in camp.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Training camp stats? Just when you think you have reached the bottom rung of the desperation ladder we have training camp stats to start a new thread.
I counted 85 sacks. I think Parsons had 50.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Training camp stats? Just when you think you have reached the bottom rung of the desperation ladder we have training camp stats to start a new thread.
You do know the coaches track this sort of stuff right?

shabazz

Reaction score
This is first year that I remember quarterbacks interceptions being this highly discussed at training camp. It’s been done by ESPN, Fox Sports ,and the NFL channel……they even had highlights of them, lol

Must be a new trend