Dak camp recap

CWR

Reaction score
Ive never seen someones practivlce stats be looked at quite like Daks has

Not saying its never happened but his practice stats has been under a microscope

Lol for real! I've never even seen "camp stats."

Swagger

Reaction score
CeeDee is outstanding but holy cow some of those throws were pretty bad and/or not good looks. Good thing CeeDee fights back to the ball so well
He won't be the first or last receiver to have inspector gadget arms or the ability to make circus catches to carry Prescott.

McMicah

Reaction score
You’re like a jumping bean, Dak has a good game he’s great, Dak has a bad game he sucks. Make up your mind.
You just EXACTLY proved my point. You literally cannot fathom segmenting Daks play from game to game. You want to force people into saying Dak is awful or he is great. He was bad against the 49ers. He was great against Minnesota. He was terrible in the season opener. He was just ok against GB and Detroit. You want to force me to have a single perspective on Dak and I aggregate my perception game to game (which I still allow to be shaped instead of blinding ‘deciding’ what he is or isn’t) because that’s what reasonable people do. Irrational people draw cemented hyperbolic conclusions about things.

Stop trying to force an irrational perspective on people by calling them haters or Dak lovers or whatever. Dak is a flawed human being football player that has incredible potential but has demonstrated a great deal of inconsistency reaching that potential. I’m not going to just decide he’s awful because he’s not. I’m not going to just decide he’s great because he objectively isn’t all the time.

I’ll judge him game to game, and over time let that color my expectations what is probable. Right now, what is probable is that Dak will have some incredible games this year, and some bad ones, and we will have to hope that he strings his best games together when it matters most, in the playoffs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You just EXACTLY proved my point. You literally cannot fathom segmenting Daks play from game to game. You want to force people into saying Dak is awful or he is great. He was bad against the 49ers. He was great against Minnesota. He was terrible in the season opener. He was just ok against GB and Detroit. You want to force me to have a single perspective on Dak and I aggregate my perception game to game (which I still allow to be shaped instead of blinding ‘deciding’ what he is or isn’t) because that’s what reasonable people do. Irrational people draw cemented hyperbolic conclusions about things.

Stop trying to force an irrational perspective on people by calling them haters or Dak lovers or whatever. Dak is a flawed human being football player that has incredible potential but has demonstrated a great deal of inconsistency reaching that potential. I’m not going to just decide he’s awful because he’s not. I’m not going to just decide he’s great because he objectively isn’t all the time.

I’ll judge him game to game, and over time let that color my expectations what is probable. Right now, what is probable is that Dak will have some incredible games this year, and some bad ones, and we will have to hope that he strings his best games together when it matters most, in the playoffs.
And you proved my point that you have no clue what you’re talking about. You judge players on just 1 game. That’s ignorant, naive and presumptuous.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
And you proved my point that you have no clue what you’re talking about. You judge players on just 1 game. That’s ignorant, naive and presumptuous.
DK suck dak sucks dak sucks. It will continue all season long bc he has worn his time out here. Don’t care if he wins in regular season he can’t do it in big games

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well…I’m not sure you know what double coverage means, but Dak threw into a lot of that in that 2.5 mins. Also, turn your audio up and there are multiple times the professional announcers are saying “that was a bit underthrown” or “not sure I would have made that throw right there”, but what do those guys know. They aren’t die hard cowboys homers, they are just stupid paid analysts. Dak is a perfect angel that can do know wrong despite leading the league in INTs last and despite not playing 1/3 of the season.

If you attack anyone that makes critical comments about your favorite player, then you aren’t able to have objective evaluations, so debating you is meaningless. I praise Dak when he does things well, and I criticize him when he doesn’t. I praised Micah when he took over games and criticized him when disappeared at the end of the season.

There’s nothing wrong with being objective. It doesn’t make you not a fan. If you find yourself always blaming other things than Dak no matter how many times he has a bad game, that might be worth some introspection
I'm not having this debate with you I already said what I'm gonna say and I'm correct those are good passes and yes he put those balls in between double coverage all the money near perfect throws almost all of them again you sit from your desk and think you know what you're talking about when I watch those videos I know that quarterbacks can only throw to a certain spot to try to protect the football and the fact that it was caught means it was the right play from both players..