Dak can make every throw

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He plays winning football right up until he doesn’t, and then he’s a loser again. Brilliant analysis.

Lmao. I love it. That game killed you inside. You desperately want Dak to fail and are just waiting for his next off game so you can pounce. I love seeing you squirm. You spew your junk all offseason saying Dak is so terrible. It's lovely.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I thought his accuracy & velocity on ball were noticeably better but Giants secondary is trash. Cautiously optimistic until this play out over 8 games to draw conclusion.

And then after 8 games, you will say you need to see him do it for a full year. Then after that, you need to see it done in the playoffs. Then after that, he needs to win multiple championships. It never ends.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Lmao. I love it. That game killed you inside. You desperately want Dak to fail and are just waiting for his next off game so you can pounce. I love seeing you squirm. You spew your junk all offseason saying Dak is so terrible. It's lovely.
Sorry troll, that's the MO of brainless Dak slobberers. I don't do "call outs", and I certainly wouldn't be so brainless as to spazz out after one game as if the next game couldn't go in the opposite direction.
There were so many Dak slobberers logging on right after the one game overreaction to call out @PAPPYDOG , that we legitimately might have to call a police investigation to find out how one poster can mentally scar so many other posters. They literally couldn't wait to embarrass themselves.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I think so too. Dak was letting it rip.

Some were saying that Dak had "all day". Just not what I saw. I assume he had some long pockets, but mostly I was seeing a lot of bang bang throws.

He did have great protection. However, the scheme made quick throws available. It's honestly the fastest football I've seen in Dallas in a long time. No clock eating crap. Just drive, and score.

I enjoyed the change of scenery, and I imagine it is both Moore, and the respect for our defense to its job that made this possible.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry troll, that's the MO of brainless Dak slobberers. I don't do "call outs", and I certainly wouldn't be so brainless as to spazz out after one game as if the next game couldn't go in the opposite direction.
There were so many Dak slobberers logging on right after the one game overreaction to call out @PAPPYDOG , that we legitimately might have to call a police investigation to find out how one poster can mentally scar so many other posters. They literally couldn't wait to embarrass themselves.

They are making me a STAR!!! ...lol....

Funny thing is there just waiting for Jerry to give Dak that contract to have a party in my name.....
FYI Guys its not my money so trust me I wont be losing any sleep over it just another Jerry probable blunder one of many in his inept GM career....

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Different OC, and Dak suddenly has his best game ever and WR's are getting open consistently for the first time in years. I'd say it's much more than a narrative.

Narratives can be true. I know it's often used in a snarky sense these days, but I wasn't here.

It was interesting just how wide open guys were. On a slant to Cooper, the DB lined up 15 yards off him. That's just not going to work. Just blown coverages on Jarwin and Cobb TDs too.

Moore is clearly a big improvement over Linehan, but the Giants seemed to be working hard to make Moore's debut a hit.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
They are making me a STAR!!! ...lol....

Funny thing is there just waiting for Jerry to give Dak that contract to have a party in my name.....
FYI Guys its not my money so trust me I wont be losing any sleep over it just another Jerry probable blunder one of many in his inept GM career....

How did that famous “eyeball test” of yours go this weekend?

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
You and others have to really stop using the bogus language y’all do. Who the expletive wants Dak to fail? Nobody does people just think he’s average but that isn’t wanting him to fail. 2019 has too many people on this stupid team this or that bs. Nobody hates or wants this dude to fail by saying he’s been an average qb up until this point.

The problem is calling Dak average when he so clearly has not been average.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did that famous “eyeball test” of yours go this weekend?

Went GREAT like Tony the tiger used to say!Nice to see a double attack on offense after the longest time.
Now lets hope it continues.....
One game does not make a Franchise QB ...remember Clint longley QB probably not but those who do understand what I'm trying to express here.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Isn’t your first sentence here a “call out”?

This is interesting seeing you go through the grieving stages.

You’re still in stage 1, but I am seeing a lot of anger coming out and that’s progress as you’re likely to moving on to stage 2. Finally.

1. Denial and isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Went GREAT like Tony the tiger used to say!Nice to see a double attack on offense after the longest time.
Now lets hope it continues.....
One game does not make a Franchise QB ...remember Clint longley QB probably not but those who do understand what I'm trying to express here.
It’s been a lot more than one game, buddy.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s been a lot more than one game, buddy.

2 other games against who else the Giants and 1 game vrs a depleted Eagles team where Dak had big yards.
I mean when there's only 6 games in 3 seasons (including last weeks) for over 300 yards not hard to remember them off the cuff as they say.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Good game plan by Moore, weak defense by the Giants with no pressure, equal good game. Moore's a great OC mind. Moore didn't have the usual QB athleticism but used his mind. Glad we did good and got away from the Garrett crap.

Nav22

Reaction score
2 other games against who else the Giants and 1 game vrs a depleted Eagles team where Dak had big yards.
I mean when there's only 6 games in 3 seasons (including last weeks) for over 300 yards not hard to remember them off the cuff as they say.
You should know that you’re considered a joke here.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak took a HUGE dump all over your face.

Made you look like a complete numbskull who knows NOTHING about football, because that’s exactly what you are.

We’ve noticed. You’re shook.

“DURRRR I DON’T CALL PEOPLE OUT!!” *Proceeds to call people out*
:lmao2:

Daktozekecoop

Reaction score
Dallas will win 2-3 super bowls, Dak maybe even an MVP, and these same people will figure out ways of criticizing him. They are here for no other reason than to try and bring people down to their level.

Last edited: