Dak could lead to best H.C hire

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That might turn coaches away if anything.

They will realize they are walking into a franchise with a power hungry owner that won’t even let them decide on who they want as QB, OC, DC, etc.

Basically, signing Dak would be a warning sign

I’m not even sure Lincoln Riley could fix Dak...

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak is not being tagged or signed until a new coach is hired, at that point you may get a better idea of what a new coach wants or thinks. A long term deal and a new coach is all in on Dak, a franchise tag to me would mean a new coach is not sure and wants a year with Dak before any long term deal, but either way no deal until a coach is signed 1st

CWR

Reaction score
You could attract a lot more with a franchise tag. That gives coaches the opportunity to evaluate him with their team, not Garretts. They can always give him a contract later, but you cant undo a huge commitment.

CWR

Reaction score
I believe it much smarter to hire a new coach and staff before you sign or re-sign any players.

The new coach should have a say in what new players are signed, drafted, etc. before his team takes the field in 2020.
:hammer:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I believe it much smarter to hire a new coach and staff before you sign or re-sign any players.

The new coach should have a say in what new players are signed, drafted, etc. before his team takes the field in 2020.

Please stick to reality, the deal for this job is you take the franchise QB and GM in place. Leadership goes GM > QB > New rookie coach.

khiladi

Reaction score
Coaches want this job either way. This is the Dallas Cowboys and it’s an NFL job. Coaches take jobs in Detroit and other hot messes, like the Browns, let alone the Cowboys.

and these are basically the two options they plan to do. Not really going out on a limb making a huge prediction.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
That might turn coaches away if anything.

They will realize they are walking into a franchise with a power hungry owner that won’t even let them decide on who they want as QB, OC, DC, etc.

Basically, signing Dak would be a warning sign

I’m not even sure Lincoln Riley could fix Dak...

So much that they drafted his replacement...

Can you stop posting same garbage analysis you stole form a Philly fan’s twitter page.

Romotil45

Reaction score
If Jerry writes the big check or tag Dak, I see prominent former coaches wanting this job.

I think coaches have a high opinion of Dak, and want a winning QB that can lead to a successful season.

I think Dak has a great reputation in the league as a person and leader, he has all the intangables. But it's painfully obvious that he is not highly regarded as a passer.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I think Dak has a great reputation in the league as a person and leader, he has all the intangables. But it's painfully obvious that he is not highly regarded as a passer.

lol that’s why he was up for Pro-Bowl.. do you just copy stuff from Philly fan’s twitter page.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well yes,a HC would like to know who’s his QB before signing on..but it’s still Dallas,and when the big sexy blonde in a red dress at the end of the bar says,get down here and let’s have a drink...you don’t get into particulars as to her shoes and taste in food beforehand and such. You just go talk to her....

Romotil45

Reaction score
For keeping his team in the game while, his defense gets gashed, or kicker misses 4 game winning FGs.

L

This is why Cowboy fan are so maligned. You got emotionally attached to Dak, I get it I really like him as a person too. Dak beat up on poor teams and put up a lot of garbage time stats. Whooo Hooo. He's a bus driver and a bus driver is just not good enough.