Dak could lead to best H.C hire

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
This is why Cowboy fan are so maligned. You got emotionally attached to Dak, I get it I really like him as a person too. Dak beat up on poor teams and put up a lot of garbage time stats. Whooo Hooo. He's a bus driver and a bus driver is just not good enough.

Good enough for Jerry to keep him for 4 years and another 10.

If you hate him that much, I recommend switching to teams like Philly cause your gonna be seeing him for life as a Cowboy.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Please stick to reality, the deal for this job is you take the franchise QB and GM in place. Leadership goes GM > QB > New rookie coach.
No such thing IF Jerry stays away from hiring college coaches that know absolutely nothing about coaching in the NFL.

Romotil45

Reaction score
Good enough for Jerry to keep him for 4 years and another 10.

If you hate him that much, I recommend switching to teams like Philly cause your gonna be seeing him for life as a Cowboy.

Your a little dense. I just said I like him as a person. He is a solid guy and I don't root against him but he's a bus driver. And if Jerry signs him to a long term contract I will root for him but we will likely get bus driver results.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Coaches want this job either way. This is the Dallas Cowboys and it’s an NFL job. Coaches take jobs in Detroit and other hot messes, like the Browns, let alone the Cowboys.

and these are basically the two options they plan to do. Not really going out on a limb making a huge prediction.

We are a hot mess

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Your a little dense. I just said I like him as a person. He is a solid guy and I don't root against him but he's a bus driver. And if Jerry signs him to a long term contract I will root for him but we will likely get bus driver results.

Yea cause bus drivers get long term Franchise QBs money.

Your hate is still showing why not root for your real team and man Wentz

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t care what his new coach thinks , that’s why he’ll also hire that coach’s staff and continue to totally suck 24 years and counting.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
If Jerry writes the big check or tag Dak, I see prominent former coaches wanting this job.

I think coaches have a high opinion of Dak, and want a winning QB that can lead to a successful season.

Honestly this has to be a blatant troll. But either way you need to do everybody a favor and shut up with this nonsense

Were you watching the same game I was yesterday? Prescott looked drunk and blind for most of the first half, until the Cowboys got smart and finally started feeding Zeke ball and that got the offense going.

fivetwos

Reaction score
If Jerry writes the big check or tag Dak, I see prominent former coaches wanting this job.

I think coaches have a high opinion of Dak, and want a winning QB that can lead to a successful season.
I also see any coach worth anything not wanting to deal with Jerry addressing the media and or the team before he does, or creating the idea the coach isnt really in charge.

Sure, it's a big payday, but it has failure written all over it also.

It's a Dan Campbell special folks

Rayman70

Reaction score
Watch out for mike McCarthy...just sayin. Matt Rhule is also in the mix. I doubt Lincoln Riley is leaving OU. He clearly isn't ready for prime time. He has a short lived resume.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
That might turn coaches away if anything.

They will realize they are walking into a franchise with a power hungry owner that won’t even let them decide on who they want as QB, OC, DC, etc.

Basically, signing Dak would be a warning sign

I’m not even sure Lincoln Riley could fix Dak...
Some validity here but unless the coaching candidate has lived under a rock without any communication with the outside world , he should already know this about Jones and what he is ?:huh:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I believe it much smarter to hire a new coach and staff before you sign or re-sign any players.

The new coach should have a say in what new players are signed, drafted, etc. before his team takes the field in 2020.
Yes and that will happen because they'll have a coach in here this week.

But any new Coach will keep Dak. I actually seriously doubt they tag him as he has already noted it added stress to his season to not be signed long term.
A new coach will get Dak's loyalty quickly and pushing for that extension does that.
Any coach interviewing without a solid plan for Dak won't be getting hired.

conner01

Reaction score
Coaches want this job either way. This is the Dallas Cowboys and it’s an NFL job. Coaches take jobs in Detroit and other hot messes, like the Browns, let alone the Cowboys.

and these are basically the two options they plan to do. Not really going out on a limb making a huge prediction.
And any coach who gets an interview already knows all they need to about Dak
There is plenty of tape available to watch on any player
Jerry could have 5-6 good options by tomorrow

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is why Cowboy fan are so maligned. You got emotionally attached to Dak, I get it I really like him as a person too. Dak beat up on poor teams and put up a lot of garbage time stats. Whooo Hooo. He's a bus driver and a bus driver is just not good enough.
You might be the dumbest poster on this forum.
Dak just ended up one yard off your idol's career high in yardage and had the same 8-8 result Romo did.

The difference?? Tony Romo tossed 19 interceptions that season.
Dak tossed 11 this year.

Those who actually watched Cowboys football grew to love Tony and his gunslinging but dreaded his forced passes that turned into late game-losing interceptions.

Brax

Reaction score

I think you may be wrong, the one condition to a coach accepting the HC position is accepting Dak that is most likely true but wanting Dak who would want a average QB. Jerry will force Dak on the new coach and the new coach will be a yes man if indeed there is a new HC.