Dak did not need to but he could have ran with the ball

GINeric

Reaction score
I WILL NEVER BE UPSET AT A WIN LIKE LAST NIGHT. I maybe nit picking but did anyone notice that danny took off several times during the game because he was under pressure. It was raining and the passing game was not going to be working the same way. But Dak did not take off.

He still wanted to stand tall in the pocket and throw. It’s the first game and it was a rainy day so I will give plenty of slack. I am a Dak supporter but if your looking at the game there is several times he could have tucked and ran with the ball and gained mucho yards. Don’t tell me the injury is still a factor..

Dak is my dude. He needs to look at the film and notice he could have helped his team so much more.

First game of the season on wet turf..... now had he took off running and took a shot while sliding or slipped and fell awkwardly and tore a ligament. You would have been one of the first people saying "why the hell is Dak risking himself in these conditions in the first game of the season?"

shabazz

Reaction score
There ya go. Now you can like my like. Lol. We are all Cowboys fans here. Mostly. I am sure there are some trolls here. How sad really. Nobody will play with them on their own boards. I still need to go look at some videos on you tube from giants fans that were talking crap.
I just needed to be held…..

glimmerman

Reaction score
First game of the season on wet turf..... now had he took off running and took a shot while sliding or slipped and fell awkwardly and tore a ligament. You would have been one of the first people saying "why the hell is Dak risking himself in these conditions in the first game of the season?"
No I was the first one saying why was Romo running in a preseason game.

shabazz

Reaction score
No I was the first one saying why was Romo running in a preseason game.
See how the one side attacks you at the slightest sign of Dak disrespect?

they take no prisoners and will eat their own young To protect our messiah. ;)

glimmerman

Reaction score
See how the one side attacks you at the slightest sign of Dak disrespect?

they take no prisoners and will eat their own young To protect our messiah. ;)
Strangest thing is that I love them all the QB we had equally. I even rooted for Danny White. He was a good punter.

shabazz

Reaction score
Strangest thing is that I love them all the QB we had equally. I even rooted for Danny White. He was a good punter.
I know brother but this new group is intensely insecure about any criticism. Almost as if they have skin in the game and it’s a reflection on themselves…..

glimmerman

Reaction score
I know brother but this new group is intensely insecure about any criticism. Almost as if they have skin in the game and it’s a reflection on themselves…..
I know. All I was saying is Dak did not NEED TO but he did have some chances where in OTHER GAMES PERHAPS he could safely tuck and run for 5-7 yards and slide down untouched except for Martin who would gently slide his hands under him so it’s a soft landing and he don’t get grass stain on his behind.