Dak doubters

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Stop it you didn't enjoy anything after the 7-7 score. Eagles got dominated.

Are you kidding? I do wish you lost to SD, you had chances. You’re really killing our Strength of Schedule.

GaSKeba.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Very nice game by Dak vs Philly
:flagwave:

Now a +2 in TD-Turnover ratio for the year....so back in the black baby....so 15th
And when the updated passer ratings come out, probably will crack top 8-10 range
Combined...top 10-12 range...sweet!
:oldcouple:

Seriously though, the offense looks strong

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Anyone who’s still doubting him is a complete idiot who knows nothing about football. Some moron on the game chat was calling him a bum after the fumble. Another fan said they couldn’t believe we paid such an average QB all that money. What a bunch of stupid knee jerkers! :laugh:

pansophy

Reaction score
One thing that is incredibly impressive is his accuracy. That’s not something he always had when he came into the league. He just continues to get better and is everything you want in a leader
He changed his throwing motion 2 seasons ago. That made a huge difference. If he didn't have a bad shoulder the second half of the season 2 years ago and been injured last year, I don't think we would still need these threads.

SackMaster

Reaction score
I am very impressed... like my opinion matters, but that kid has grown up right before our eyes. It is like watching a son you are sure is going to struggle at life just to see him kill it in the real world.
Yep.

One thing that this "connected modern life" has forgotten: Failure WILL happen in life, it's how you HANDLE IT is the key.

Instead, all we see is everyone's "highlight reels" and forget they have "blooper reels" too.
:thumbup: