Dak doubters

blueblood70

Reaction score
His fumble which led to 7 pts was a bad play even though he had defenders all over him. It was a choice to take the safety or try to throw it away which is what he tried. It was 2nd and 6 and in hindsight, which is 20-20, Moore should’ve called a more safer play. But I get your point. And on the 4th and goal, he scored.
no and no but yes

dont make excuses, he fumbled ,cost our defense 7..he also had a near fumble sack lost snap and im still wondering those two plays where he turned to hand the ball of with an empty backfield..so like said not hating Daks our guy but he was far from perfect..

this was a 4 phase win

coaches
offense
defense
STs
well 5 if you count fans..:)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Philly literally played zone all game. We only play zone
Dak is being smart. zone is meant to stop the big plays down field and keep everything in front of you. so he is taking what they are giving him and killing them slowly...80% completion rate this week. 85% last week. Brady won a couple of superbowls dinking and dunking...and if he continues, then DCs have to adjust knowing he will keep drives alive. they have to come up and challenge him and then the deep game opens up.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His fumble which led to 7 pts was a bad play even though he had defenders all over him. It was a choice to take the safety or try to throw it away which is what he tried. It was 2nd and 6 and in hindsight, which is 20-20, Moore should’ve called a more safer play. But I get your point. And on the 4th and goal, he scored.
that was a bad play. he should have gotten rid of the ball....it was too crowded around him.....

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
It’s tough to get your *** handed to you so early in the season to where you realize your season is over. I understand the frustration and anger. But deal with it. COWBOYS!!!!!!!
After that performance, he's realizing he can't can't come on here with his weak, passive, sort of aggressive comments about his...or our team so doesn't know what to do. Eagles fan obsessed with the Cowboys, so pretty funny actually. Sad is probably the better word.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So what do you think of the Cowboys performance let by Dak? You’ve been ******** on them since January. Have you changed your mind?
I gave props and I know you saw it. The team played great. Dak played great.

It’s flattering that you care about my opinion on things.

So, with that I'm done posting in your “bait threads”. I’d rather enjoy the win instead of arguing with you.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That’s the Cousins conundrum. His pretty stats are too good to pass up, even when the team’s Ceiling is 8-9, 9-8, 10-7 every year.

Too good to drop, not good enough to get you very far. That’s the worst QB situation in footbal
he is like one of those girls you are dating, while looking for somebody better, because she annoys the heck out of you, but the sex is good sometimes....better than nothing, but not good enough....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
no and no but yes

dont make excuses, he fumbled ,cost our defense 7..he also had a near fumble sack lost snap and im still wondering those two plays where he turned to hand the ball of with an empty backfield..so like said not hating Daks our guy but he was far from perfect..

this was a 4 phase win

coaches
offense
defense
STs
well 5 if you count fans..:)
What about the 3 td passes especially the one in the 3rd qtr that put the game away? He had a perfect 143.3 RTG. Come on man. Let’s be real.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
he is like one of those girls you are dating, while looking for somebody better, because she annoys the heck out of you, but the sex is good sometimes....better than nothing, but not good enough....

And you know you don’t want her raising your kids but every time she asks you say “yeah yeah this is a forever thing…”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I gave props and I know you saw it. The team played great. Dak played great.

It’s flattering that you care about my opinion on things.

So, with that I'm done posting in your “bait threads”. I’d rather enjoy the win instead of arguing with you.
Well, you’ve been crapping all over Dak and the Cowboys for months now so obviously I wanted to know your take on how the season is progressing. I mean you’ve been especially harsh on Dak and he’s proven you completely wrong so curious to see if you have the balls to admit you were wrong.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
BEA6886-D-BD7-A-4-FB4-B4-BC-364-AB5-B12-C6-A.gif
Are there any?
Thought they were extinct

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
In his mind it was take a safety or try and throw it out of bounds with defenders draped all over him. Maybe he just should’ve taken the safety but then they would have to punt from the 25
he waited too long and as he went to throw, his arm was hit. he should have thrown it much sooner. too risky in that part of the field.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he waited too long and as he went to throw, his arm was hit. he should have thrown it much sooner. too risky in that part of the field.
Yeah, that was on him. But man, its like you’re in the end zone, you can’t take a sack because it’s a safety and you kick it to the Eagles. He didn’t have any time to throw it to guarantee an incompletion or not an intentional grounding. In my opinion, it was one of the few bad calls by Moore. It was 2nd and 6. They have been running effectively all game.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah, that was on him. But man, its like you’re in the end zone, you can’t take a sack because it’s a safety and you kick it to the Eagles. He didn’t have any time to throw it to guarantee an incompletion or not an intentional grounding. In my opinion, it was one of the few bad calls by Moore. It was 2nd and 6. They have been running effectively all game.
not sure why it was an empty back field.....those are the plays that I think Moore outsmarts himself. just put zeke there...give an option for Dak to change to a run. zeke can pass block and give additional help. or worst case, he can swing out for a quick dump off to get off the endzone....