lk8701

Reaction score
BEA6886-D-BD7-A-4-FB4-B4-BC-364-AB5-B12-C6-A.gif

He is an undisputed top 10 QB.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
41-21 and it wasn’t even that close. So how “no”?

He probably already changed teams ..... Eagle fans are all fake football fans anyway.
Hell the most famous athlete from Philly is Rocky, and he is not even real.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Very poised. Making great decisions and reads. Basically mistake free football. He’s playing at a very high level. As a former fence sitter on Dak...I am very impressed and dayum glad he’s a Cowboy. Having an MVP type season
Puro Cowboys

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
he is putting his Dak can't throw against zone post together...for the 138th time...and he is writing an essay regarding the fumble in the end zone....couple of others are writing about the 240 yards....

Philly literally played zone all game. We only play zone

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It’s tough to get your *** handed to you so early in the season to where you realize your season is over. I understand the frustration and anger. But deal with it. COWBOYS!!!!!!!

Not really angry, I’m happy we don’t have a Kirk cousins.

If you have a Russell Wilson, you know what you have. If you have Jalen hurts, you know what you have. If you have a Kirk Cousins, you’re kinda screwed

blueblood70

Reaction score
Daks Great

but come on dont act like his fumble 6 dropped snap near fumble and some odd late game ghost handoffs were prefect..

hes our guy no doubt a great qb but he had soem bad plays this game made our offesne have near 25min scoring drought..this happeons far to often.

so if fans are allowed to point out when a player like cwill, biadsz, zeke etc have bad plays rip and mock our coaches over a to not called lets point out dak had some bad moments this game..the bad iNT against the chargers didnt score td after the first qtr in the chargers game etc etc

no ones perfect..Dak should have shut up the haters

however that doesn't mean we cant point out bad plays..im dak fan but he had soem odd moments this game..

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

If you have a Russell Wilson, you know what you have. If you have Jalen hurts, you know what you have. If you have a Kirk Cousins, you’re kinda screwed
We have a Dak.

DFWJC

Reaction score

I don’t know.
Hes looked awfully good so far this year.
Really, for the last 4 years
Stats are actually better over that stretch than all but a few QBs (Wilson, Rodgers, for example…)

but whatever…..could care less about him and the Vikings

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Daks Great

but come on dont act like his fumble 6 dropped snap near fumble and some odd late game ghost handoffs were prefect..

hes our guy no doubt a great qb but he had soem bad plays this game made our offesne have near 25min scoring drought..this happeons far to often.

so if fans are allowed to point out when a player like cwill, biadsz, zeke etc have bad plays rip and mock our coaches over a to not called lets point out dak had some bad moments this game..the bad iNT against the chargers didnt score td after the first qtr in the chargers game etc etc

no ones perfect..Dak should have shut up the haters

however that doesn't mean we cant point out bad plays..im dak fan but he had soem odd moments this game..
His fumble which led to 7 pts was a bad play even though he had defenders all over him. It was a choice to take the safety or try to throw it away which is what he tried. It was 2nd and 6 and in hindsight, which is 20-20, Moore should’ve called a more safer play. But I get your point. And on the 4th and goal, he scored.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don’t know.
Hes looked awfully good so far this year.
Really, for the last 4 years
Stats are actually better over that stretch than all but a few QBs (Wilson, Rodgers, for example…)

but whatever…..could care less about him and the Vikings

That’s the Cousins conundrum. His pretty stats are too good to pass up, even when the team’s Ceiling is 8-9, 9-8, 10-7 every year.

Too good to drop, not good enough to get you very far. That’s the worst QB situation in footbal