Dak doubters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
You are showing pure ignorance with this post. Nobody is cheering for Dallas to lose. Personally, I have never cheered against the Cowboys. When it comes to Dak, I don’t care if he is playing great or not. He doesn’t matter to me. I remember Ryan Leaf playing in Dallas. I didn’t care about him either. I don’t have to get giddy and act like Dak walks on water just because of some posters on a message board, but it will take more than Dak and his silly little cult of fans to stop me from being a Cowboys fan.

Name a plausible scenario where Dak would try and “stop you from being a Cowboys fan”.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately I suspect some, not all, but some of the people who keep slinging the word "hater" around are ones who assume negative Dak comments have more behind them, you know, that topic we must not discuss here (and rightfully so). I doubt there are more than a couple of people who would never like Dak for that reason. But everyone else needs to chill with the h word.
10-4!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People who refuse to give credit and are quick to assign blame. They are hypocrites and it shows regularly. Nothing hater about being cautiously optimistic as some are. However, a lot of the more middle ground people were haters who are just crayfishing now, because they can't admit they were wrong. There is a difference.
There are only a couple people here who "refuse to give credit".

Dak gets plenty of "credit", along with constructive criticism. Just like ALL of our players get. From Zeke to 9 to everybody.

You have a valid definition. The haters of haters won't abide by it. They will hug their vague definition because they can't admit they are wrong. They enjoy their Kool Kids Klub and fighting on the internet.

CWR

Reaction score
There are only a couple people here who "refuse to give credit".

Dak gets plenty of "credit", along with constructive criticism. Just like ALL of our players get. From Zeke to 9 to everybody.

You have a valid definition. The haters of haters won't abide by it. They will hug their vague definition because they can't admit they are wrong. They enjoy their Kool Kids Klub and fighting on the internet.

I think the silent majority is more grounded, but there are about a dozen regular posters who are flat out haters. The super fans can get ridiculous as well. That said logic would support being overly enthusiastic about having a top QB. There is little explanation for the hating anymore. Just posters who can't admit they were wrong, or aren't fans in the first place. I'm happy to name names and you're welcome to view posting history. It's more than a couple.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the silent majority is more grounded, but there are about a dozen regular posters who are flat out haters. The super fans can get ridiculous as well. That said logic would support being overly enthusiastic about having a top QB. There is little explanation for the hating anymore. Just posters who can't admit they were wrong, or aren't fans in the first place. I'm happy to name names and you're welcome to view posting history. It's more than a couple.

I dig. 12 people out of several hundreds if not thousands? Why is it even a thing?

because some people want it to be...they are as bad as the dozen haters. They also poison our community. Maybe more so.

starfan1

Reaction score
Who said I stopped being a Cowboys fan? Just because myself and others are critical of all aspects of this team given the last 25 years does not mean we aren't fans.
Funny as critical you are of all aspects you are so much more active in threads that concern Dak but today’s a day to celebrate a great team win

Reactions: BAT

roy31

Reaction score
I admit .. I wasn’t completely sold on him the last few years… but anybody who still says he can’t play… sorry your delusional…he is balling.. complete control of the offense.

TNT

Reaction score
In Dak I trust from day 1. Check out my post history. We have a mvp type of year going and we still have complainers? It blows my mind how many fans we have that hate this team. It is pathetic.