Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Actually, I stand corrected..

First of all, it was only cover 1, with a safety who dropped deep…. Secondly, being high has nothing to do with preventing an INT to a safety that was coming right towards the WR, it was just a high throw. How does throwing “high” prevent an INT from a safety running straight at the WR? third, they basically flooded the safety with multiple slant routes where the safety kept everything in front of him.. fourth, Dak was still staring down the WR the whole time and you could see the safety breaking to tackle Wilson.

Fifth, again, not sure how this makes Dak ready… Thats basically a Wr isolated on a DB in man coverage, with one safety back, and Dak staring that WR down the whole time….
so you are so so so desperate that you spend several posts and lots of time looking at one practice throw to come up with some idiotic meaningless analysis of yours..

you are obsessed with Dak Hatred.....why?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

That Youtube vid is titled "Dak Prescott throwing during practice and looks good" and it highlights my #1 concern with #4. If you watch this short video most of it is him tossing against no defense, however at the 1:24 mark there is a play in which if he would, in my opinion, just make the proper read and throw would result in a TD vice an incomplete pass or possible interception.

over analysis of a practice session....:facepalm:

ya'll are so desperate for anything negative...why??

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
desperation is very ugly. isn't it!?

What is so desperate about pointing out that Aikman was a far better QB? We're only desperate in your opinion because we don't think Dak is the best QB the universe has ever seen. No one would be defending Dak so vehemently if he were wearing a different uniform, he would be called what he is - average.

This doesn't mean that I don't think Dak is the best QB on the team, which compared to what he has for backups he most clearly is. It still doesn't change the fact that I think he's an average QB.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't come here to argue but debate and talk about my Sports love the Star.
There is no logic when you are dealing with the......

RareFrigidImago-size_restricted.gif
Typical Pap Smear.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That Youtube vid is titled "Dak Prescott throwing during practice and looks good" and it highlights my #1 concern with #4. If you watch this short video most of it is him tossing against no defense, however at the 1:24 mark there is a play in which if he would, in my opinion, just make the proper read and throw would result in a TD vice an incomplete pass or possible interception.

He looks pretty good. As always.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What is so desperate about pointing out that Aikman was a far better QB? We're only desperate in your opinion because we don't think Dak is the best QB the universe has ever seen. No one would be defending Dak so vehemently if he were wearing a different uniform, he would be called what he is - average.

This doesn't mean that I don't think Dak is the best QB on the team, which compared to what he has for backups he most clearly is. It still doesn't change the fact that I think he's an average QB.
you had to go pull videos from Aikman, a HOF QB and you are comparing a couple of Dak's throws from practice....so I guess you are heading in the right direction comparing him to a HOFer.

you are very desperate, to spend a lot of time to go dig up old footage to try and make a comparison in your attempt to knock Dak......you are obsessed. that's very obvious.

no, I don't think Dak is elite. no I don't think he is perfect. no I don't defend him on everything. no I didn't defend Dak's throw...I just pointed out that you are clearly desperate.

acr731

Reaction score
you had to go pull videos from Aikman, a HOF QB and you are comparing a couple of Dak's throws from practice....

I just pointed out that you are clearly desperate

His tomato toss in a practice session was being called a 'rocket' pass. I merely educated people by showing them what a real rocket pass looks like. And for the record, a 5 second Google search was all I needed to find this video. Do you consider 5 seconds a great deal of time spent doing research?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His tomato toss in a practice session was being called a 'rocket' pass. I merely educated people by showing them what a real rocket pass looks like.
again, you are desperate and having spent so much time digging up old videos to make a comparison of Dak to 1st over all pick and first ballot HOFer, for just one practice throw.

you are obsessed with your dak bashing......its not healthy to be so angry all the time.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
These go rusty not Franchise 160 million QB....

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/95/**/9595af76202691d653113b4d7c87ebc3.jpg

NO EXCUSES!!!!

acr731

Reaction score
again, you are desperate and having spent so much time digging up old videos to make a comparison of Dak to 1st over all pick and first ballot HOFer, for just one practice throw.

you are obsessed with your dak bashing......its not healthy to be so angry all the time.

Read above.... I added a comment about all the time I spent researching this video. I'm not the least bit angry either. The only angry people are Dak's defenders any time someone says anything negative about their hero. You can literally see the steam hovering around the message board.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Read above.... I added a comment about all the time I spent researching this video
so you did spend time searching for a video...why spend any time at all? why be so obsessed.....you definitely obsessed and have anger issues you are trying to hide....this is very upsetting to you to have gone and done what you did...why?

acr731

Reaction score
so you did spend time searching for a video...why spend any time at all? why be so obsessed.....you definitely obsessed and have anger issues you are trying to hide....this is very upsetting to you to have gone and done what you did...why?

Read more....... Mr. angry just made an appearance in post #116.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Read more....... Mr. angry just made an appearance in post #116.
sorry dude, your weak attempt to try and turn this around and play coy.....your comment doesn't stick. you are obviously dealing with some anger and frustration inside given your Dak obsession issues. having spent any time at all to do a search and finding videos is idiotic to begin with (no argument there at all)......and spending several posts and responses about a single practice throw, in you dak bashing attempt.....you are frustrated (deeply), and obsessed (obviously)....like I said its not healthy

acr731

Reaction score
sorry dude, your weak attempt to try and turn this around and play coy.....your comment doesn't stick. you are obviously dealing with some anger and frustration inside given your Dak obsession issues. having spent any time at all to do a search and finding videos is idiotic to begin with (no argument there at all)......and spending several posts and responses about a single practice throw, in you dak bashing attempt.....you are frustrated (deeply), and obsessed (obviously)....like I said its not healthy

Think whatever you want. See how easy it is to allow others to have their own opinions?

What is the source of a majority of the drama around here? It's the people defending Dak by relentlessly attacking anyone who doesn't agree that Dak is the best QB ever. That is where the real anger is coming from - how dare anyone say anything negative about Dak.

Last edited: