Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's your task for today - find one time, just one, where ANYONE put that in writing on this board.

Good luck........ Aside from a Dak homer saying this, you won't find one instance where anyone who is critical of Dak has said this.

These guys have to exagerate...to "make themselves right on the internet message board".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe but the safety would have been ejected shortly thereafter .. Yall know damn well they don't allow no decleatin in the NFL no mo..

At first I was like...ronnie wth is talking 'bout.......then I was like ...ronnie not playin'. :)

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Here's your task for today - find one time, just one, where ANYONE put that in writing on this board.

Good luck........ you're not going to find it.

you can keep saying this but most people able to read have whats called reading comprehension....it takes middle school grad reading comprehension to get the level of implied ridiculousness you guys spew here all the time...."Dak threw a good TD pass" "it sucked and should've been anywhere but where he put it to complete a TD pass...." again it really doesnt take a Genius to figure out you are not rooting for your teams Starting QB..if he does bad ..Which is what your argument is..the team will lose...so again tell me how that is not correct?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I could care less about Dak’s arm. That was never going to be an issue.

The question is can he still run or is that element of his game lost?

If he’s stuck in the pocket for the rest of his career then we’re in trouble because he needs to be mobile to get the most out of his skill set.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you can keep saying this but most people able to read have whats called reading comprehension....it takes middle school grad reading comprehension to get the level of implied ridiculousness you guys spew here all the time...."Dak threw a good TD pass" "it sucked and should've been anywhere but where he put it to complete a TD pass...." again it really doesnt take a Genius to figure out you are not rooting for your teams Starting QB..if he does bad ..Which is what your argument is..the team will lose...so again tell me how that is not correct?
So...you are "reading between the lines"...and feel you totally nailed it. Wow.....arrogant.

I feel it's safer, more prudent...and wise....to just read what people write. If there's some doubt or question....just ask. Rather than guessing or ASSuming.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What am I exagerating to be right about?

Who doesn't WANT to win?

Even that dirtbag :p Pappy WANTS to win. He just doesn't think we can.

Again...who has said "I don't want us to win". Maybe people who want a high draft pick....but I am SURE they'd rather win instead.

I also ask for the quote. You show us who said it.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So...you are "reading between the lines"...and feel you totally nailed it. Wow.....arrogant.

I feel it's safer, more prudent...and wise....to just read what people write. If there's some doubt or question....just ask. Rather than guessing or ASSuming.

Again...I dont think anyone needs to ask...some on here Attack the QB in every thread, no need to ask its very apparent. There is no doubt if your reading the ABUNDENT amount of post they post going after him...you have to literally be IGNoring the obvious to not see it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again...I dont think anyone needs to ask...some on here Attack the QB in every thread, no need to ask its very apparent. There is no doubt if your reading the ABUNDENT amount of post they post going after him...you have to literally be IGNoring the obvious to not see it.

So...you can;t actually say who actually said "I I want us to lose".

That's what I thought.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So...you can;t actually say who actually said "I I want us to lose".

That's what I thought.

What i said was they would rather Dak play bad which will be us losing than him play great and win..because of thier position on this board...I'm not back searching again if you dont see that then ok.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What i said was they would rather Dak play bad which will be us losing than him play great and win..because of thier position on this board...I'm not back searching again if you dont see that then ok.

They in fact do want to see it get picked off.....Its crazy "Please QB for my team please please suck..I dont want to win I just need to be right on my message board".....what a joke..these are not things Fans of teams actually do.....

So you have to make up lies so you can "be right on my message board".

Like Rocko....you can't actually back up your accusations. It's an unbecoming trait and is bad for our board.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
So you have to make up lies so you can "be right on my message board".

Like Rocko....you can't actually back up your accusations. It's an unbecoming trait and is bad for our board.

Iterally said they want the QB to suck more than him play good and win because of what they say on this board....again your Reading Comprehension is lacking...I could actually go find some, hell Ranching had Pappy on one the other night..I'm not going to because I dont care that you dont see it....There are no lies show me what thier position is on the QB? How bout this post all thier last 100 post and lets see what they say in general...do the homework you talk about then get back to me with what you find. You make up lies if you dont do this...show me how they back the QB of this team...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Iterally said they want the QB to suck more than him play good and win because of what they say on this board....again your Reading Comprehension is lacking...I could actually go find some, hell Ranching had Pappy on one the other night..I'm not going to because I dont care that you dont see it....There are no lies show me what thier position is on the QB? How bout this post all thier last 100 post and lets see what they say in general...do the homework you talk about then get back to me with what you find. You make up lies if you dont do this...show me how they back the QB of this team...
look...you don't have to be a condescending D bag.

I read pappy's comment...he never said "I want the Cowboys to lose so I can be right". HE said something to the effect "you'll come back to me later on when I'm right".

You guys change what people say....so YOU can "be right on the message board". Whn I ask to show me what you are talking about...you won't do it because you CAN'T.

I love it when you say things like "people"...then use pappy as your example. Talk about low hanging fruit. You cna; teven find the ONE thing HE said, let alone "people" or "they".

Look...if you have a problem with pappy "not backing the QB of this team"...then SAY that. Don't make up lies.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
look...you don't have to be a condescending D bag.

I read pappy's comment...he never said "I want the Cowboys to lose so I can be right". HE said something to the effect "you'll come back to me later on when I'm right".

You guys change what people say....so YOU can "be right on the message board". Whn I ask to show me what you are talking about...you won't do it because you CAN'T.

I love it when you say things like "people"...then use pappy as your example. Talk about low hanging fruit. You cna; teven find the ONE thing HE said, let alone "people" or "they".

again I have not called you anything..I have questioned your reading comprehension...you have in fact thrown the only names around in this back and forth...

Look...if you have a problem with pappy "not backing the QB of this team"...then SAY that. Don't make up lies.

Me and Pappy get along fine, I dont question one bit what he thinks about the team...and always tell him he is on point with his Meme thingy's...But when you dig in so deep on a stance as some have it kinda corners you on how things will go. Again there are some on here who have painted themselves into Dak doing bad or they are completly going to hate life on this board...those are the facts

To your first comment, again I have not called you anything, I questioned your reading Comprehension because you tried to play some word games...you have in fact thrown the only names around in this back and forth....