Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Me and Pappy get along fine, I dont question one bit what he thinks about the team...and always tell him he is on point with his Meme thingy's...But when you dig in so deep on a stance as some have it kinda corners you on how things will go. Again there are some on here who have painted themselves into Dak doing bad or they are completly going to hate life on this board...those are the facts

To your first comment, again I have not called you anything, I questioned your reading Comprehension because you tried to play some word games...you have in fact thrown the only names around in this back and forth....
So you think "questioning my reading comprehension" shows your grace and wisdom? No...it shows you assuming crap because we disagree. That isn't a civil conversation it's insulting.

All kinds of people "dig in". Your objection is that they aren't in the same hole you're in.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Think whatever you want. See how easy it is to allow others to have their own opinions?

What is the source of a majority of the drama around here? It's the people defending Dak by relentlessly attacking anyone who doesn't agree that Dak is the best QB ever. That is where the real anger is coming from - how dare anyone say anything negative about Dak.
exactly. what is the source of all the drama? 7 pages of total none sense and people doing video research, analyzing a.. and post after post after post dissecting every inch of the throw......all for one practice throw...I don't get the over reaction and drama you have created....

...I never defended anything. go back to the posts. I just responded to the idiotic comments ("tomato toss....really!!!" was that really necessary). over one practice throw!!!!!, I am just trolling the trolls and they don't like it...I am just pointing out the desparation of some dak bashers just looking for anything to make a criticism...its beyond ridiculous....if the guy p!sses side ways you will find some kind of criticism about the angle of his peeing....

so who is over the top and over dramatic...

perhaps you want to spend some time researching some more videos.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Who doesn't WANT to win?

Even that dirtbag :p Pappy WANTS to win. He just doesn't think we can.

Again...who has said "I don't want us to win". Maybe people who want a high draft pick....but I am SURE they'd rather win instead.

I also ask for the quote. You show us who said it.
pippy doesn't want us to win....he would rather be right than team succeed with Dak. that's way too obvious.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
SO you can clearly see the safety let up....as he is supposed to do...and that makes you a hater?

Some sensitive girls around these parts.

Lol the Irony..."If we dont agree with them we are haters" "bunch of sensitive Girls"...lol..Let me guess this goes well with your "Insulting post" you posted right before this?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pippy doesn't want us to win....he would rather be right than team succeed with Dak. that's way too obvious.
I believe this is the post in question:

Thank your lucky stars I decided to come back and you once again have purpose here in the CZ.
If you think I am bothered by the childish insults of your Dak clan then my friend you really have no idea what I am about.
I speak reality which stings some here but in the end unfortunately I will be vindicated as we will accomplish zero with imposter Prescott under center.
The keyword is unfortunately as this will continue our sorrow and anguish with the team we love.
But then look on the bright side you will probably have a ton of Dak Garbage stats to brag about while the Star lingers in mediocrity.

Doesn't sound like he's "hoping to lose". He just expects to be right.

Of course...I'm not in this Dak hater/lover feud..with the exception of Rocko's incoherent rants.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol the Irony..."If we dont agree with them we are haters" "bunch of sensitive Girls"...lol..Let me guess this goes well with your "Insulting post" you posted right before this?

But you see..the difference is I'm not lying about what Rocko said.

If I say something complete silly or false...I;d expect to get called out too. There is no irony or hypocrisy.

It did actually happen recently...I made mention of Romo's comebacks versus Daks. The facts were pointed out to me...and I have to reconsider.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
SO you can clearly see the safety let up....as he is supposed to do...and that makes you a hater?

Some sensitive girls around these parts.
Everybody is a hater in Rockport’s view. He has the worst self awareness on the board. Not even a close second. He doesn’t even realize I have been a Dak supporter, but I will hate on Dak to frustrate him. It’s just an argument.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
exactly. what is the source of all the drama? 7 pages of total none sense and people doing video research, analyzing a.. and post after post after post dissecting every inch of the throw......all for one practice throw...I don't get the over reaction and drama you have created....

...I never defended anything. go back to the posts. I just responded to the idiotic comments ("tomato toss....really!!!" was that really necessary). over one practice throw!!!!!, I am just trolling the trolls and they don't like it...I am just pointing out the desparation of some dak bashers just looking for anything to make a criticism...its beyond ridiculous....if the guy p!sses side ways you will find some kind of criticism about the angle of his peeing....

so who is over the top and over dramatic...

perhaps you want to spend some time researching some more videos.....

It's probably the title of the thread. It was good pass....in my book....not quite the "rocket" I expected.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
But you see..the difference is I'm not lying about what Rocko said.

If I say something complete silly or false...I;d expect to get called out too. There is no irony or hypocrisy.

It did actually happen recently...I made mention of Romo's comebacks versus Daks. The facts were pointed out to me...and I have to reconsider.

And like I have said many times, Rock can make his points without name calling...Like this throw, its a good pass from the QB of the Cowboys posted on a Cowboys fan site....why do others feel the need to "set the fans who like it straight" on anything....

Soth

Reaction score
Whether we like it or not Dak is our QB this season (and probably next 2-3 seasons). I am glad he is throwing the ball well in practice. Our backups are terrible and Dak is the only shot we have right now to have a competitive season.

I hope he continues to recover. He takes up a ton of cap space so we really we need him to be a top 10 QB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Whether we like it or not Dak is our QB this season (and probably next 2-3 seasons). I am glad he is throwing the ball well in practice. Our backups are terrible and Dak is the only shot we have right now to have a competitive season.

I hope he continues to recover. He takes up a ton of cap space so we really we need him to be a top 10 QB.

Exactley you dont have to think he is the second comming of anyone...but if you root for this team...you need to pull for him to progress again this year for the team to have any success...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I believe this is the post in question:

Doesn't sound like he's "hoping to lose". He just expects to be right.

Of course...I'm not in this Dak hater/lover feud..with the exception of Rocko's incoherent rants.

a wolf in sheeps clothing......he has 100s and 100s of posts, 99.372% are dak related. everyone knows pippy would rather be right than cowboys win....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's probably the title of the thread. It was good pass....in my book....not quite the "rocket" I expected.
yeah, so you are saying one almost over the top comment, deserves 7 page drama of dak bashers, researching videos, comparing a single practice throw to game throws by a HOF, 1st over all, can't miss QB, analyzing every inch of the throw, etc.....8 pages over a singel throw!!! yeah, no drama on this board.

and to our point, that's all one had to say...not quite the rocket I expected....end of story. thread ends in one page....but the drama...omg, the drama, the over analyzation of one single practice throw that was completed!!!

starfan1

Reaction score
so you are so so so desperate that you spend several posts and lots of time looking at one practice throw to come up with some idiotic meaningless analysis of yours..

you are obsessed with Dak Hatred.....why?

its not Dak hatred as much as it’s Romo sadness or obsession ! Some of these guys are still so butt hurt. He will literally go through additional effort to find a stat to prove or try to prove a stat on Dak that’s a negative or props up Romo

and they are pretty much all like a herd of flies. Someone like pappy throws a pile of **** on the thread and they all come buzzing in to garner likes

pretty amusing actually! That said I do expect Dak to take the next step this year. I’ll judge him fairly and on his contributions

wins and losses are a team stat but #1 talking point to some of the bashers. Used to be he couldn’t throw ball downfield then they had to move goal posts.

this year I’m sure it will be why didn’t Dak just not run that 1 he had all kinds of room. He’s washed up!

game threads may be something to avoid when game is close lol.