Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I like debate as Ifeel its healthy conversation but when people start speaking about my daughter or my military service I lose my s--t.
Why let people on the internet bother you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
we were 6-10 for about 20 other reasons besides Dak, dont get it twisted we lost about 17 starters and 90% if ours fas were cut/traded by the bye , we used backups some 3rd string most of the year..not sure dak wins any more games with hat OL, defense, coaching, and SUPPORT..

weve seen drew brees have 3 straight 7-9 seasons and other good to elite qbs without help, fail..I believe if the OL stayed relatively intact and not using all 4 qbs, they could have leaned on the run game but using a 3rd string oL with 11 different variations of player groups set us up to fail..

while dak is very important we have a shot with run game and OL to play TOP slow game, low scoring and soem defense. Last season we had nothing to play with..

you missed the point of my reply, i said i want dak to be more of field leader meaning when the coaches seemed to be confused take the DANG game over!!

Call the TO, set the next 2 plays up, thats what a 160mil dollar qb should do..Romo did it you must be able to at times say no that not working and just go in the huddle and do your thing..coaches like Garett needed a Romo to sometimes take over and change plays, call TOs, IMO inside of 2mins we have to have qb just shut the headset off and go do it....

I highly doubt Peyton Manning was listening to that earpiece inside 2mins with the game on the line, he was 3 moves i his head including calling TOS and setting up the next plays..dont want to hear MM or KM couldn't see the clock or it went blank, the qb knew it was run called and when tackled 28 sec left that long of FG and TO to burn, you CALL IT... then go in the huddle and call the next play..

good, great, élite, who cares what hes labeled, hes our Starting qb and is vet now thats on him in that situation not the coaches.we kept the O intact why? for dak thats why MM came in left KM in charge and kept dak comfy..we its his show now..

play times over excuses are over window is closing hard on the 2016 expectations and Dak is in position to just take over those situations..
Damn, who knew Drew Brees sucked.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
How do you manage to get into so many arguments with so many people so early in the morning? What's the common denominator there? :rolleyes:
People are obsessed with me and my opinions on things.

I mean, you should know since you're part of the fan club, right? Ya'll hang on every word I say.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I thought you didn't care about wins and losses....only Dak's passing stats?
you are nothing but a troll. avoiding to answer a simple question.....so are wins/losses on the QB.

come on chicken little. standup. show you are a man....or are you afraid?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The only thing I care about is wins and losses. That was taken out of context by you haters. Embarrassing for you.
he wants cowboys to lose, so he can criticize Dak.....he cares about nothing else.....his hope is we have a losing season, so all off season he can just post to his delight.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
People are obsessed with me and my opinions on things.

I mean, you should know since you're part of the fan club, right? Ya'll hang on every word I say.
It's sad for me to read that post because I'm convinced you believe that when nothing could be further from the truth. Truth is, Rocky and I are sick and tired of you on this forum.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's sad for me to read that post because I'm convinced you believe that when nothing could be further from the truth. Truth is, Rocky and I are sick and tired of you on this forum.
Prove me wrong and ignore me.

You can't do it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
think of him as entertainment.....ask them a tough question that reveals their mentality and they avoid to no end and throw a tantrum. him and the other two stooges.