Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
you are great. truly

my nephew lives in NY and everytime he comes down, all I ask him to bring is a big bag of NY bagels. nothing better. I miss the NY bagel sandwiches.
Yeah I remember as a kid about 10 years old, they opened up a bagel shop 2 blocks away and man we used to get just a plain ol bagel right out of the oven for 25 cents, freakin things were soooo good.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Damn, who knew Drew Brees sucked.
apparently so after game 1 JWisnton threw a td further then Brees ever did his entire career, hence hes now better then Brees.. then game 2 happened :lmao:

we also must be aware that coaches need their stars to play well to wion as if the backups are supposed to be this next man up with no drop off..Fan expectations do not meet reality in most cases..:rolleyes:

carry on :oldcouple::hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
apparently so after game 1 JWisnton threw a td further then Brees ever did his entire career, hence hes now better then Brees.. then game 2 happened :lmao:

we also must be aware that coaches need their stars to play well to wion as if the backups are supposed to be this next man up with no drop off..Fan expectations do not meet reality in most cases..:rolleyes:

carry on :oldcouple::hammer:
:hammer:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yeah, he says all we care about is Dak's stats which is ludicrous, and yet he obviously roots for Dak to fail thus the team failing so he can come here and rub dirt in peoples faces. All the Dak haters are the same exact way.

Yeah well when you said wins and losses don't matter but look at Dak's ranking for 400+ yard passing games....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's about time, he's looked and played like a TOP FIVE QB the first two games. Keep up the great work Dak!

Expect him to be top 5 in T/O by season end.....
Currently after 2 weeks....

14th in TD
15th in QPR
22nd Passing pct TD
1st in cash payout with 75 million.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Expect him to be top 5 in T/O by season end.....
Currently after 2 weeks....

14th in TD
15th in QPR
22nd Passing pct TD
1st in cash payout with 75 million.

Dak through 5 games in 2020: 151 of 222 68% Comp % 1,856 Yards 9 TD's 4INT's 2 Wins 3 Losses

Derek Carr through 2 games in 2021: 62 of 93 66.7% Comp % 817 Yards 4 TD's 1INT 2 Wins 0 Losses

So where is all of the hoopla for Derek Carr that Dak received last year for his passing prowess???? I guess Derek Carr should expect a $160M+ contract?????

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak Prescott stats 2016-2021 (71 games)

1,579 of 2,378 66.4% Comp % 18,274 Yards 109 TD's 42 INT's 9 4th Qtr Comebacks 16 Game Winning Drives

Derek Carr stats 2016-2021 (80 games)

1,832 of 2,751 66.6% Comp % 20,456 Yards 121 TD's 47 TD's 17 4th Quarter Comebacks 20 Game Winning Drives

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's about time, he's looked and played like a TOP FIVE QB the first two games. Keep up the great work Dak!
He played like a top 5 QB Week 1, but he most certainly did not in Week 2.

After 2 Weeks Dak is only top 5 in two meaningful QB stats.

Completions? 2nd
Competition %? 3rd

Yards? 7th
TDs? 15th
INT? Tied for 7th most thrown
TD%? 22nd
INT%? 13th
Y/A? 16th
Rating? 14th
QBR? 14th

So, that doesn't look top 5 to me through 2 Weeks. He looked great Week 1 and looked decent Week 2 and his rankings reflect just that. All this will improve as the year goes on, but Week 2 was not a great game no matter how you slice it, because after Week 1 Dak would have been at least top 10 in all this stuff, but that.

Again, it's just numbers. I believe Dak is easily a top 10 QB, but not top 5 yet, because he hasn't shown the week after week consistency.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott stats 2016-2021 (71 games)

1,579 of 2,378 66.4% Comp % 18,274 Yards 109 TD's 42 INT's 9 4th Qtr Comebacks 16 Game Winning Drives

Derek Carr stats 2016-2021 (80 games)

1,832 of 2,751 66.6% Comp % 20,456 Yards 121 TD's 47 TD's 17 4th Quarter Comebacks 20 Game Winning Drives
Derek Carr is very underrated. I was saying during the offseason to stop comparing Dak to Mahomes and Rodgers when you should really be comparing him to Cousins and Carr. I know you remember me saying this. So far I'm being proven right. Actually, Cousins and Carr are off to much better starts.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Completions? 2nd
Competition %? 3rd

Yards? 7th
TDs? 15th
TD%? 22nd
INT%? 13th
Y/A? 16th
Rating? 14th
QBR? 14th

So, that doesn't look top 5 to me through 2 Weeks. He looked great Week 1 and looked decent Week 2 and his rankings reflect just that. All this will improve as the year goes on, but Week 2 was not a great game no matter how you slice it, because after Week 1 Dak would have been at least top 10 in all this stuff, but that.

Again, it's just numbers. I believe Dak is easily a top 10 QB, but not top 5 yet, because he hasn't shown the week after week consistency.

That's because most of his passes are dinks and dunks.
That man should have played basketball......

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Completions? 2nd
Competition %? 3rd

Yards? 7th
TDs? 15th
TD%? 22nd
INT%? 13th
Y/A? 16th
Rating? 14th
QBR? 14th

All you haters who were whining about others posting stats to support their belief that Dak is a great QB saying “Stats are for losers”. Now look at you posting stats to say he sucks. Can’t make this **** up.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
All you haters who were whining about others posting stats to support their belief that Dak is a great QB saying “Stats are for losers”. Now look at you posting stats to say he sucks. Can’t make this **** up.

So nobody can use stats and nobody can use wins/losses.....okay, so should we use Dak's hip dance pregame warmup as the indicator if he is a good QB?