Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
These threads sure piss off the usual suspects ......... or maybe its just Amber ........ either way its funny to watch.

But no one is mad, you and Rockport just think we are. We chime in because it is mindboggling that someone could be so obsessed with a person they don't know, never met, and will never meet that they are constantly trying to find something to post about Dak. Every single moment of every single day.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
It is pretty normal, but look at who the OP is? A routine play, just one play, is twisted into this other worldly performance. This person could watch Dak take a dump and then make a post about the impressive way Dak wiped his butt.
Looks like I pissed off the haters again. Good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Nothing impressive about this. Pretty normal.
5-F003-D2-D-0-AB5-4-C09-87-FC-0498-A3019-FEE.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How is pointing out the defensive strategy some sort of agenda?
Because it had nothing to do with the point of the OP. That he went through 3 reads before settling on the 4th option.

waving monkey

Reaction score
we only scored 6 points after the 1st quarter and 3 was a 56 yard field goal. Not sure that makes him a machine.

I get the 1st game was impressive but after the 1st quarter on Sunday our offense wasn't that great
why do you think that was ?

waving monkey

Reaction score
But no one is mad, you and Rockport just think we are. We chime in because it is mindboggling that someone could be so obsessed with a person they don't know, never met, and will never meet that they are constantly trying to find something to post about Dak. Every single moment of every single day.
this is a Dallas Cowboys forum and Dak is the most important piece of the roster
thus he gets lots of threads. Fans are free to skip any thread they arent interested in

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He trolling you. Simple as that. You guys put the hook in you own gullet.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He trolling you. Simple as that. You guys put the hook in you own gullet.
Read the OP and tell me how I’m trolling him or you. It’s a Cowboys forum and it was a positive thread about the Cowboys QB. Go hate somewhere else if you can’t handle a positive post. No ones forcing you to read them. Try making one for yourself sometime.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Because it had nothing to do with the point of the OP. That he went through 3 reads before settling on the 4th option.
I don't know bud.

The defensive strategy and execution is what forced Dak to check down to the RB. It's all related and it's not a knock on Dak.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I don't know bud.

The defensive strategy and execution is what forced Dak to check down to the RB. It's all related and it's not a knock on Dak.

exactly.

I think Dak had a good game. Not great. But good.

he made a couple mistakes. But overall he executed the gameplan well. The whole offense did. Which is why they were in a position to, and did win at the end.

They just weren’t going to score a ton of points on Sunday.

the chargers did what we used to do under Garrett. Play bend but don’t break on defense. Ball control on offense. Shorten the game and limit possessions to slow down the opposing teams offense.

the chargers did that well against Dallas. But our defense made enough plays (turnovers) and the offense was able to score enough with their few opportunities to get the W

The chargers purposefully were doing everything they could to NOT get into a shootout with the cowboys.