Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
exactly.

I think Dak had a good game. Not great. But good.

he made a couple mistakes. But overall he executed the gameplan well. The whole offense did. Which is why they were in a position to, and did win at the end.

They just weren’t going to score a ton of points on Sunday.

the chargers did what we used to do under Garrett. Play bend but don’t break on defense. Ball control on offense. Shorten the game and limit possessions to slow down the opposing teams offense.

the chargers did that well against Dallas. But our defense made enough plays (turnovers) and the offense was able to score enough with their few opportunities to get the W

The chargers purposefully were doing everything they could to NOT get into a shootout with the cowboys.
Turns out, that played right into the Cowboy's hands. The less opportunities against the defense, the better and they were playing ball control offense themselves.

A gritty road win against legit competition. Leaned on the running game and took what the defense gave them in the passing game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Martin stoned his DL. Steele took care of business. Good pocket overall outside of Biadasz who was getting pushed back too easily but recovered enough and bought just enough time.
Biadisz is horrible at pass protection.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Good for you. Lotta folks here don't have the gonads to do what you just did.
Lol. Never been a Dak basher on here like so many others. Just skeptical.
He talented and highly intelligent . I’m convinced he’s the only chance we have of a deep playoff run. Super Bowl in next few years wouldn’t surprise me at all. And who knows with some breaks and continued improving defense maybe this year we knock on the door. Stranger thing have happened. Hey, my glass stays half full.
Puro Cowboys

HungryLion

Reaction score
Turns out, that played right into the Cowboy's hands. The less opportunities against the defense, the better and they were playing ball control offense themselves.

A gritty road win against legit competition. Leaned on the running game and took what the defense gave them in the passing game.

It was an interesting chess match to be honest. Measures and counter measures.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
If you’re going to attack me, at least read the entire thread so you understand where I’m coming from.
Rocky,
I'm not attacking you, and I read the entire thread, including that post. I don't think it was intended to be a 'thanks' to the DC. Doesn't read that way at all, to me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Next thread by RP " Dak poops and uses only one square to wipe 100% "!!!!
Truly astounding.
The very bestest...forever and ever!!

I'm sorry, but does ANY other fan in the entire country for any other QB do this on this level?
Every single little thing he does gets a thread.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
exactly.

I think Dak had a good game. Not great. But good.

he made a couple mistakes. But overall he executed the gameplan well. The whole offense did. Which is why they were in a position to, and did win at the end.

They just weren’t going to score a ton of points on Sunday.

the chargers did what we used to do under Garrett. Play bend but don’t break on defense. Ball control on offense. Shorten the game and limit possessions to slow down the opposing teams offense.

the chargers did that well against Dallas. But our defense made enough plays (turnovers) and the offense was able to score enough with their few opportunities to get the W

The chargers purposefully were doing everything they could to NOT get into a shootout with the cowboys.
I noticed that too.

I firmly believe Dak or Kyler Murray wins MVP this year.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Carson Wentz is 0-2 and injured again.
:lmao2:
Man got 2 sprained ankles,, I dont know anyone that gets 2 sprained ankles ever, and then loses their head like they just blew out heir ACL.
Wentz is the biggest jerk in the NFL.
Biggest Wuss in the game.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Next thread by RP " Dak poops and uses only one square to wipe 100% "!!!!
Truly astounding.
The very bestest...forever and ever!!
giphy.webp

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rocky,
I'm not attacking you, and I read the entire thread, including that post. I don't think it was intended to be a 'thanks' to the DC. Doesn't read that way at all, to me.
Are you serious? It is exactly what he intended.
Give credit to Chargers defensive gameplan, flooding deep zones and forcing Cowboys to take the short stuff.