Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang and the kicker kicks every ball that he is supposed to kick. hats off to the kickers.

Scotman

Reaction score
Good for you. Lotta folks here don't have the gonads to do what you just did.
I don't understand that at all. I was on the fence for a long, long time. I still think he made a mistake with the whole contract. But, I'm dang happy with what he's doing. Dang happy he's our QB. And I loved Romo. I've been a fan long enough decided on my own that I don't have to hate one to like the other.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read the OP and tell me how I’m trolling him or you. It’s a Cowboys forum and it was a positive thread about the Cowboys QB. Go hate somewhere else if you can’t handle a positive post. No ones forcing you to read them. Try making one for yourself sometime.

You know in your heart what you do and what you enjoy. You've even admitted as much...several times.

Playing coy is very unbecoming for such a self-proclaimed tough guy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't understand that at all. I was on the fence for a long, long time. I still think he made a mistake with the whole contract. But, I'm dang happy with what he's doing. Dang happy he's our QB. And I loved Romo. I've been a fan long enough decided on my own that I don't have to hate one to like the other.

Don't fall for rocks scam.

I gave Dak credit for the LASER blast throw Ceedee dropped in Tampa. And I said I hope to see more of THAT!

You;d think that would be good enough, eh?

Rocky says "what's wrong with you he;s been doing that his whole career".

:facepalm:

cowboyed

Reaction score
we only scored 6 points after the 1st quarter and 3 was a 56 yard field goal. Not sure that makes him a machine.

I get the 1st game was impressive but after the 1st quarter on Sunday our offense wasn't that great
Well, we had penalties, Chargers had good time of possession & they extended drives, their defense really knuckled down after the first quarter. Our field position wasn't always the best. Dak gets the ball to a variety of receivers including RB's and TE's.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Wait, I thought Prescott always throws on the first read? Fans here said so.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Love him or hate him, this is very impresive.

Dak has been impressive but this play looked to me like it was already called for Pollard and he wanted the defense to be leaning the other way. Either way it showed Daks improving.

Proof

Reaction score
It’s agenda 101

i’m starting to think you don’t pay attention at all. the point was that the score was low because Dak and the offense were taking what was available instead of forcing things into the game plan of the defense. it’s literally a supportive counterpoint towards anyone trying to discredit dak because the low score / TOP

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
i’m starting to think you don’t pay attention at all. the point was that the score was low because Dak and the offense were taking what was available instead of forcing things into the game plan of the defense. it’s literally a supportive counterpoint towards anyone trying to discredit dak because the low score / TOP
You're JUST NOW starting to think that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm starting to think you also have an agenda.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
you got to understand Khalidi and his love for our previous QB and how it fuels his disdain for the current one. Disregarding they are pretty much on the same trajectory.
aaahhhaa...that explains it....I did ask if he had a Romo poster on the ceiling of his bedroom...

Blake

Reaction score
Dak would need to complete several reads of 19th century British poetry over tea and scones whilst in the pocket, to impress the high minded on this board.

CWR

Reaction score
It's funny how every thing his critics have complained about he has demolished, yet they still dig in.