Dak has 5th-best EPA in expected pass situations

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Better idea: take a look at the rankings and tell me which QBs ranked below Dak are actually better than Dak.
:thumbup:
I don't blame you for changing the subject, I could only come up with 5 teams too.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don't blame you for changing the subject, I could only come up with 5 teams too.
Nobody changed the subject.

You won't name names because you know you'll look silly trying to claim dudes like Derek Carr are better than Dak.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Nah, Saints are 1 of my 5.
You never had an argument, can't stand your ground, and have mentioned only New Orleans, who has a relevant QB already....if arguing to your disadvantage is weird similary to the ring tapper WhyJerry, who just remains on ignore...that then is a label well earned and then will I support proudly.

You both can genuinely claim ground of bias and slander. My personally directed comments are always following an insultive post by someone else. Don't like my comments, you have an opinion. I have deployed in service to protect foreignors a right to freedom of speech. I consider your use of that privilege fully lacking in class.

That is completely and easily understood.

You hide behind excuses. Just stay out of my area, unless you actually choose to discuss FOOTBALL. You and your buddy WhyJerry can go else where with talk...until YOU start insulting because of a football discussion extended. Have fun...I'm not a good 'ol buddy of yours. That isn't a proof...5. Your term.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You never had an argument and can't stand your ground and have mentioned only NO, who has a relevant QB already....if arguing to your disadvantage is weird similary to the ring tapper WhyJerry, who just remains on ignore...that then is a label well earned and then will support proudly. You both can genuinely claim ground of bias and slander. My personally directed comments are always following an insultive post by someone else. Don't like my comments, you have an opinion. I have deployed to protect foreignors a right to freedom of speech. I consider your use of that privilege fully lacking in class.

That is completely and easily understood. You hide behind excuses. Just stay out of my area, unless you actually choose to discuss FOOTBALL. You and your buddy WhyJerry can go else where with talk...until YOU start insulting because of a football discussion. Have fun...
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I can't decipher this mess. Anyway, have a good day.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. I can't decipher this mess. Anyway, have a good day.
Thanks and have a nice day as well.

As to not understanding, you are ignoring a discussion that just doesn't include your feelings of cause or solution points.

What I post is easily understood and presented in common sense. They are an accumulation of building blocks in a discussion.

Try to include an answer on the basis of an accumulation of outside sources. If not, the lack of a focused talk on those facts become little more than rah-rah speeches and ignoring referenced points. If that is what one wants...then there was little or no actual discussion involved. That is bias.

Go Cowboys! :starspin:

Nav22

Reaction score
Nah, Saints are 1 of my 5.
Hmm, okay.

Just for fun, here's 5 others off the top of my head:

Daniel Jones, Mac Jones, Jordan Love, Jimmy G, Ryan Tannehill.

Now which of those STUDS do you think is better than Dak?
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hmm, okay.

lol, today's discussion is brought to you by the number...5.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmm, okay.

Well my list of teams he'd start for currently sits at NO, NE, NYG, TEN, LV. I had thought about GB but I think there's too much of an unknown with GB and Love at this point. I'm not that impressed with him so far, started off hot then fizzled. So sure, you could definitely make that argument.

Nav22

Reaction score
Well my list of teams he'd start for currently sits at NO, NE, NYG, TEN, LV. I had thought about GB but I think there's too much of an unknown with GB and Love at this point. I'm not that impressed with him so far, started off hot then fizzled. So sure, you could definitely make that argument.
That was never even the argument.

The top 10 ranking is based on who's better RIGHT NOW.

You switched it because you know deep down that Dak is currently a top 10 QB.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pretty good company to be in.

Now if we could only avoid putting him in 3rd and 8+ every single series...

The NFL just cant get rid of Gardner Minshew lol

10 years from that dude is going to retire with 100+ starts with 15 different teams

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I never switched anything. That was you. Go back and read my posts

CCBoy

Reaction score

My response environments were much more intensive for survivability reasons. I was in the Army and last stop, Corrections...that is why my tendency is much more beep, beep, my arse...I want some meat directed. ...and with less flowers and aroma.

But not missing in applied actions on points.

I push talking actual points of topic...sorry I sound harsh. I'm a fan and loyal. :starspin:

CCBoy

Reaction score
:popcorn::muttley: We aren't trying to follow the yellow brick road to find the Grand Wizard. We aren't fighting witches and need to get home. But I'd still keep those ruby red slippers... :thumbup:

Last edited:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
:popcorn::muttley: We aren't trying to follow the yellow brick road to find the Grand Wizard. We aren't fighting witches and need to get home. But I'd still keep those ruby red slippers... :thumbup:
Post #73. I'm sorry about the facts you'll find there

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Just say you have no clue what this stat means next time, instead of lying about YPA.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Relax, didn't mean to offend your messiah. I'm not one of the "Dak Haters" looking to trash the guy for any and everything.

My point was that if he is making easy throws the rest of his stats should reflect that. It's the whole point of the new offense.

Yes, he is one of the worst in the league on YPA, even if they don't calculate it in their EPA filter. I can't see if they do at their site because they don't provide what they use in their filters. Normal EPA, shorter passes would count against.

And FYI, that Twitter post and the stats on their site are different. They have a nice site with several filters available, and Dak is about 10th on EPA in 'likely pass situations.' Not sure why they're Tweet doesn't match their website.

Don't bother looking at his total EPA in 'red zone situations.' It's rough.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Relax, didn't mean to offend your messiah. I'm not one of the "Dak Haters" looking to trash the guy for any and everything.

My point was that if he is making easy throws the rest of his stats should reflect that. It's the whole point of the new offense.

Yes, he is one of the worst in the league on YPA, even if they don't calculate it in their EPA filter. I can't see if they do at their site because they don't provide what they use in their filters. Normal EPA, shorter passes would count against.

And FYI, that Twitter post and the stats on their site are different. They have a nice site with several filters available, and Dak is about 10th on EPA in 'likely pass situations.' Not sure why they're Tweet doesn't match their website.

There is no functional success in the Red Zone beyond a field goal at present for the Dallas Cowboys. That makes them undependable and beatable until at least the running game is brought back to function.

Only getting 2 yards on first down kills all views.

Nav22

Reaction score
Who brought up "top 10" first, me or you?

You knew exactly what I was referring to.

You switched it to "QBs Dak would start over" after I brought it up, because you know Dak's currently better than most of the youngsters.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score

He's 17th in YPA.

That means he's not "one of the worst in the league" in that stat.

So you lied.