Dak has 5th-best EPA in expected pass situations

CCBoy

Reaction score
Actually it's said quite a bit here by Dak's coven.
No, that is more of what is said by the likes of yourself...at least quote correctly instead of lying. Or does that make you a big man?

Nav22

Reaction score
How is that freaking possible. I watch maybe five games a week. How are you? Judge them lol.
The point is you can't just ignore the stats.

Of course I don't watch all 32 teams.

So you need to rely on some data to judge players you don't watch.

Nav22

Reaction score
What? Of course it did. They look looked like crap. Whole team did. Dak didn’t raise his game at all. He stunk. But ill wait to see what he does in playoffs. I have a feeling based on his history that he will suck against a very strong team
Right.

But you said you only care about the playoffs.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nobody said Dak's better than Purdy.

Purdy's been a total stud since last year.
there has never been a mr irrelevant as valuable as Purdy and most likely never will....plays like Montana

10 TD's 1 INT through six games.....ever since Dwight Clarkes "the catch" i deeply hate 49ers...Montana

was trying to throw ball away....and we lose by 1 in NFC champ game....that is suicidie recipe for Homers

we have to win at least 11 games this year to even make it to playoffs....they better ( Fat Mike & OC ) must4

revamp offense in bye week before we hit the buzz saw of our schedule...chuck Texas coast offense...maybe

with few exceptions?

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Pretty good company to be in.

Now if we could only avoid putting him in 3rd and 8+ every single series...

If you played in a Garrett offense, you’re going to have to be good in obvious passing situations.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Romo is the best ever in that situation.
:laugh:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Stats are facts.

I think it’s good to use as many facts as you can when forming an opinion.
1. That was a Mark Twain quote to add levity.

2. Statistics are manipulated and misinterpreted every day. A simple example would be spurious correlation.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do you judge a QB's performance relative to the rest of the league?

Do you watch all 32 teams play every weekend?
Yes. Used to be easier when directv had the Sunday ticket with all the games on split screens. Youtube only has up to 4 games at once so had to set up another screen in my garage...but yeah.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's a top 10 QB according to NFL players, coaches, scouts, execs.... and also just about every single efficiency statistic, PLUS win/loss record if that's your thing.

If that's "mid" then you're correct.
Top 10...keep hearing that. What are the other 21 teams he would start for do you think? I can come up with maybe 5.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Tua playing out of his mind...he throws receivers open...but when you have the NFL Cheetah as receiver makes

it alot easier
Hill loves being overthrown, not too many in the League as fast and can catch up to overthrown balls in this league better than Tyreek.
Tua and Hill are a dangerous pairing.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Top 10...keep hearing that. What are the other 21 teams he would start for do you think? I can come up with maybe 5.
Well, that question is yours...now answer it beyond wishing on a star. You CAN'T rub out the fact of working on the 3rd consecutive 12 win season and statistics always placing him in the top 10 as well. Now act stupid...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yes. Used to be easier when directv had the Sunday ticket with all the games on split screens. Youtube only has up to 4 games at once so had to set up another screen in my garage...but yeah.
That is nothing but eye food and excitement...not analysis. A strip fun can be exciting as well. I wouldn't attend unless a member of law enforcement. Freedom of choice can also be responsible also.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, that question is yours...now answer it beyond wishing on a star. You CAN'T rub out the fact of working on the 3rd consecutive 12 win season and statistics always placing him in the top 10 as well. Now act stupid...
I can't answer it because I can't come up with 21 teams that he'd be the starter on. I can come up with 5. How many can you come up with? Try and act smart...

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is nothing but eye food and excitement...not analysis. A strip fun can be exciting as well. I wouldn't attend unless a member of law enforcement. Freedom of choice can also be responsible also.
Those are all words.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I can't answer it because I can't come up with 21 teams that he'd be the starter on. I can come up with 5. How many can you come up with? Try and act smart...
No, you can make up an excuse and attempt to pass that off as an answer. No, it's not...now that run along or talk football with a statistic of source on a topic.

This post is brought to YOU by the number 6...oh, you want instead the number 29. That is not an answer to anything football or in observation as well.