Dak has 5th-best EPA in expected pass situations

CCBoy

Reaction score
Those are all words.
That is really impressive...you appear to recognize English....you have successfully made it out of kindergarden. :yourock: :popcorn:

I provided two seperate and football facts and you cried...

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you can make up an excuse and attempt to pass that off as an answer. No, it's not...now that run along or talk football with a statistic of source on a topic.

This post is brought to YOU by the number 6...oh, you want instead the number 29. That is not an answer to anything football or in observation as well.
Google translate just shrugged at me.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
1. That was a Mark Twain quote to add levity.

2. Statistics are manipulated and misinterpreted every day. A simple example would be spurious correlation.
I know the quote.

I just think anti faxers use lines like that so followers listen to their opinions. And I don’t mean you at all. Just in the broader picture.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Google translate just shrugged at me.
Straight up lie, who exactly do YOU think is fooled by such a clown move? Don't add some football discussion, mumble to someone else. You are a waste...name calling is actually is no more than an insult. :popcorn:

No name....the topic is on supportive statistics. Get on topic or just shut up! Better yet, see a recruitor and let's see.

At least come up with an IQ if elevated, would equal sedimentary rock.

You couldn't even make sense with google....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

(Still laughing to self):laugh:

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The point is you can't just ignore the stats.

Of course I don't watch all 32 teams.

So you need to rely on some data to judge players you don't watch.
No, you can’t ignore stats. But they’re not good or bad. When discussing it really matters.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I know the quote.

I just think anti faxers use lines like that so followers listen to their opinions. And I don’t mean you at all. Just in the broader picture.
Hint: Mark Twain lived in the real world with common sense. :muttley:

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Straight up lie, who exactly do YOU think is fooled by such a clown move? Don't add some football discussion, mumble to someone else. You are a waste...name calling is actually is no more than an insult. :popcorn:

No name....the topic is on supportive statistics. Get on topic or just shut up! Better yet, see a recruitor and let's see.

You couldn't even make sense with google....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

You're weird.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Seek help

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know the quote.

People listen (or not) to my opinions because they are (usually) spot on accurate and very, very, very (sometimes) insightful.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I am bad at remembering who posts what, is it this one guy who is constantly posting these Dak is #x in obscure statY 2 or 3 times a week, every week

Nav22

Reaction score
Top 10...keep hearing that. What are the other 21 teams he would start for do you think? I can come up with maybe 5.
That's honestly hilarious.

Take it up with NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs. They all ranked him top 10 but you CLEARLY know better than they do!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nav22

Reaction score
If you played in a Garrett offense, you’re going to have to be good in obvious passing situations.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Romo is the best ever in that situation.
:laugh:
Good thing Dak doesn't play in a "Garrett offense"!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's honestly hilarious.

Take it up with NFL players, coaches, scouts and execs. They all ranked him top 10 but you CLEARLY know better than they do!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So list the teams he'd start on. Should be easy since you have all the NFL coaches, players and execs on your side.

Nav22

Reaction score
So list the teams he'd start on. Should be easy since you have all the NFL coaches, players and execs on your side.
Better idea: take a look at the rankings and tell me which QBs ranked below Dak are actually better than Dak.
:thumbup: