WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
How do you like those Dak meds eh? LOL
giphy.gif

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I know your not that flipping dumb to not know what that means
Of course I know what it means but it is lazy as ever internet basura. You can’t pull these lazy stunts offline so run wild with them online is my point.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Of course I know what it means but it is lazy as ever internet basura. You can’t pull these lazy stunts offline so run wild with them online is my point.

I already said it many times out in the open...you the only dumb ahhh that needs me to type it out... you know its true, you aint that stupid or us you

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So if the OL is to blame for this week even though he got sacked only once, what about the credit for the first three games for giving him all the time in the world? Trubisky also lit up the Commanders.

Dak was 9-21 going into the second half against the Dolphins. Dak was high and behind on a lot of throws against the Giants, while WRs were running wide open. Moore had to go up-tempo to move the ball and he had to do the same thing against the Saints in the third. Dak struggled against the Commanders for significant period of time when facing pressure, but then the OL started to dominate and Norman got burned like he’s been getting burned all year.

Against the Saints in the fourth, he threw behind Cobb on a crucial drive despite Cobb being open and if Cooper didn’t get his hand in on a comeback route, it was going right into the hands of Lattimore.

Dak has just made the throws he should have been making for two years in this offense, while being given all sorts of time.

It’s all going to come down to progressions and anticipation when he doesn’t have as much time as he has been getting.

It's a game of inches and when your QB Accuracy is not-existant and problem no 1 ya this cost us games in crucial moments!
Welcome to Dak friendly QB school class 101.....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I already said it many times out in the open...you the only dumb ahhh that needs me to type it out... you know its true, you aint that stupid or us you
You said it many times but now you’re scarred to say it again? Seems quite scary to me. I don’t know it’s true because I don’t know the people behind the screen. I do know it’s lazy internet junk though. Of course I’m not that stupid but if it makes you feel better I’ll play along and say I am.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
You don't need to justify the legitimacy of Dak Prescott he's been in the league for a long time now and has proven to be a good if not very good QB.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yes it is to blame because they were either lousy at run blocking putting all sorts of pressure on the passing offense or they were committing penalties which resulted in the same thing.

Prescott wasn't great vs. the Saints, but 22/33 for 200+ yards isn't "dog-meat" either.

The team repeatedly was "behind the chains" due to mistakes by the offensive line and the Saints were taking away the deep ball.

Yes, the offensive line is getting the majority of the blame combined with the two turnovers.

Most of that yardage case on the second to last play in prevent... and you mean this team that was like 29th in passing yardage didn’t make it so easy for the speedy WRs to get behind the DBs this time, so Dak wouldn’t have WRs wide open all day..

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From an article in USA today.

"Both Linehan and Moore have been forced to devise game plans that only call for pass attempts off play-action or from the shotgun.

This obvious limitation (not being able to execute a traditional three or five-step drop from under center) in Prescott’s arsenal is a significant impediment to any coordinator’s quest for unpredictability."

camaro69926

Reaction score
I did not read all the comments, but those stats cant be right? Kirk Cousins only made 13 bad throws??? I have watched 2 of the vikings games and Cousin made 13 bad throws in each of those 2 that i watched.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Most of that yardage case on the second to last play in prevent... and you mean this team that was like 29th in passing yardage didn’t make it so easy for the speedy WRs to get behind the DBs this time, so Dak wouldn’t have WRs wide open all day..

Yeah, I get it.

It's beyond you to admit there's anyone else to blame other than Prescott.

Your narrative is well known.

khiladi

Reaction score
Yeah, I get it.

It's beyond you to admit there's anyone else to blame other than Prescott.

Your narrative is well known.

Dak is never to blame at all either, even when setting records of futility that surpassed Quincy Carter. He just needs an absolutely clean pocket and ten seconds to throw, otherwise its everybody else’s fault.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Dak is never to blame at all either, even when setting records of futility that surpassed Quincy Carter. He just needs an absolutely clean pocket and ten seconds to throw, otherwise its everybody else’s fault.
List them

I have few:
Most career passes to start a career without an INT
Fewest INTs in first 500 pass attempts ever
QB to 25 TDs with the least INTs(4) ever
First Cowboy QB to start week one four years in a row in his first four years
5th all time in passer rating

khiladi

Reaction score
List them

I have few:
Most career passes to start a career without an INT
Fewest INTs in first 500 pass attempts ever
QB to 25 TDs with the least INTs(4) ever
First Cowboy QB to start week one four years in a row in his first four years
5th all time in passer rating

Most quarters without throwing a single TD.

Was held to no double digit scoring in the first three games Zeke was out when Dallas played semi-decent teams and not teams in disarray that he still struggled against. In those three games he has 5 INTS, 3 fumbles and no TDs.

Getting shut out by the Colts for the first time in decades.

Tied or even passed Quincy Carter for Cowboys record for throwing less than 200 yards.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
With the Saints loss looming and so many NFL pundits and fans saying that Dak is an awful QB and can't get the job done, they would have you to believe that Dak is the worst passer in the NFL or one of the worst. But, look at how other QBs who NFL pundits and fans alike rate as so much better than Dak. And look at where some of them are ranked on the list. This list proves that even the QBs who some rate as head and shoulders above Dak makes bad throws. But, every off target off or a throw that isn't perfect by Dak gets highlighted and blown up.

That really is amazing, isn't it? He's really coming into his own, Dak is. And I can see the effort that he's putting into his game. He looks like he's improved his footwork. His deep ball looks quite good now. There will probably always be things for him to work on, but he's really coming into his own as an NFL QB.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You can't win games with turnovers, and no ball control. The team failed. It wasn't all on Dak. The pressure was constant, the run was stagnant, playcalling, defense terrible on 3rd down, turnovers, etc. They'll bounce back.

That fumble by Witten was when I realised that it wasn't going to be our lucky night. Cuz Witten almost never fumbles, and you know it's not going to be pleasant when he does.