Dak has one of his best passing practices ever during 1st day of full pads T.C. 2022

Big D

Reaction score
In his first few years he wasn't a good practice player and only showed up during the games. People cried about him not being able to practice better. Now that he practices better, when you b**** and moan about it not meaning anything. :laugh:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sigh.....

Best shape
Best passing practices

Hype train is in full force ..... I hope this leads to best post season performance or a lot of people, like myself who has always supported Dak, will be looking for the next QB for the Dallas cowboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Sigh.....

Best shape
Best passing practices

Hype train is in full force ..... I hope this leads to best post season performance or a lot of people, like myself who has always supported Dak, will be looking for the next QB for the Dallas cowboys.

These are observations by those covering training camp. Dak is not saying it the press is. He has looked sharp and has been throwing ball with a lot of zip on them into tight windows.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m assuming it’s pappy you’re responding to. He brought up in another thread that Dak was paid with only one playoff win to his name. I brought up how Romo was paid with no playoff wins and I got crickets back. So there you go.

If you want "Crickets" just take a look at Dak's record vs playoff teams........LOL

terra

Reaction score
Those comments were made by a former NFL scout. Love him or hate him, he knows more about NFL evaluation then anyone in this forum.

Just saying!
uh, like maybe one of the scouts that said Johnny Football was going to be a top QB in the NFL?
IS THAT the kind of 'knowledge' that you are talking about?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This is great news. Last season he was recovering all offseason and has the opportunity to polish things this season. Anyone that doesn't understand (or want to ) the significance needs some Mary Poppins in their life.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
uh, like maybe one of the scouts that said Johnny Football was going to be a top QB in the NFL?
IS THAT the kind of 'knowledge' that you are talking about?

Yes someone with actually experience! No one is perfect but I definitely will listen to experience over non experience. So who advice would you take if making a financial decision, an accountant or the fry guy at McD’s?

starfan1

Reaction score
I’m assuming it’s pappy you’re responding to. He brought up in another thread that Dak was paid with only one playoff win to his name. I brought up how Romo was paid with no playoff wins and I got crickets back. So there you go.
Ya pappy and his band of wanna be's. I realize not everyone is going to think like me but its early and its a positive thread which may or may not be something. They could just scroll on by. But in the end they cant resist stirring it up

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
You believe the propaganda on the first day of pads and qb wearing a redshirt , I will wait to see it in a real game. Everything clicked in season 7, that’s great news.

Yes I believe what he said. He stated that Dak had a great practice! Why would he lie? Now if you are asking will this continue into the season, let’s all pray. It’s just good to hear an experienced scout say that about Dak, because we all know that hasn’t been Dak’s best trait.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes I believe what he said. He stated that Dak had a great practice! Why would he lie? Now if you are asking will this continue into the season, let’s all pray. It’s just good to hear an experienced scout say that about Dak, because we all know that hasn’t been Dak’s best trait.
Personally, I don't care if Dak is great in August.

Be great in January.

phildadon86

Reaction score
You believe the propaganda on the first day of pads and qb wearing a redshirt , I will wait to see it in a real game. Everything clicked in season 7, that’s great news.
I mean. Everything did click for Romo in year 7.

Its possible. LOL

But ya. Its the first padded practice. Lets all relax here.

Brax

Reaction score
I mean. Everything did click for Romo in year 7.

Its possible. LOL

But ya. Its the first padded practice. Lets all relax here.
3rd season as a starter not 7th but better late than never we can only hope.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Sure you do, or you wouldn't try to hijack this and every other thread with you prerecorded hate for Dak. You and PAPPYDAK are like broken records.
Broken records that you can't stop playing and find yourself singing along to all day because their stuck in your head..... rent free.