Dak has one of his best passing practices ever during 1st day of full pads T.C. 2022

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dont take long only 7 post in before the lets piss on a positive thread comes in.
I'm always hopeful for a productive safe camp. But don't you think "More video showing some of Dak's tight window throws, leading his receivers, plus releasing the pass before his WR makes his final cut while getting the pass to hit him in the bread basket." is a tad bit of overselling?

I admit I'm no expert but I can barely see the plays in these vids...let alone all the details and each and every position.

Seems like we have yet another...clear case of overselling and underappreciating. I wonder how much smoother it would go without the Piss Police out and about?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I never said YOU claimed those things.

I said why aren't you telling others that claim those things that "I played sports and there are no sure things"?

You only seem to say things to people that don't think this will be a great season for us.

You're just another homer that thinks if you say anything at all that could be perceived as "negative" that you are somehow less of a fan.

When people have claimed Dak was elite I have disagreed with them my standards for elite is very small group of players. I have said Dak is a quality QB and a QB this team can win with. As for being a Homer? I admit I am a Cowboys fans maybe that is why I come to the Cowboys Zone and the FAN page? You think you will find fans here? People who actually support this team? . Maybe that is why you are viewed as a troll.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ummmmm, why don't they show the passes instead of those three talking heads discussing it. Might as well be radio. Might actually be better as radio.
Wouldn't matter. The same derailment would occur.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
When people have claimed Dak was elite I have disagreed with them my standards for elite is very small group of players. I have said Dak is a quality QB and a QB this team can win with. As for being a Homer? I admit I am a Cowboys fans maybe that is why I come to the Cowboys Zone and the FAN page? You think you will find fans here? People who actually support this team? . Maybe that is why you are viewed as a troll.
I can't stand the Eagles. Guess where I don't post nonstop?

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really concerned with training camp throws however the fact hes running the ball is great news

Reactions: G2

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
There's a HUGE difference in a fan and a homer.

I don't really care how I am viewed to be honest.

There's fans that can look at things objectively and then some fans (homers) that get mad at fans for looking at things objectively.

starfan1

Reaction score
I'm always hopeful for a productive safe camp. But don't you think "More video showing some of Dak's tight window throws, leading his receivers, plus releasing the pass before his WR makes his final cut while getting the pass to hit him in the bread basket." is a tad bit of overselling?

I admit I'm no expert but I can barely see the plays in these vids...let alone all the details and each and every position.

Seems like we have yet another...clear case of overselling and underappreciating. I wonder how much smoother it would go without the Piss Police out and about?

But yet if it was about your boy from OHIO State you would be first in line wondering why people said anything. But since you are more invested in him than you are dak its ok.. ( dont even try and act like you are ) I personally hope both of them are gone soon so we can find someone else to argue about. You go on and do you and align yourself with the likes of pappy and and mountaineer and some of the other dak critics here just dont get your panties in a bunch when you are the target of some ire.

My point was simple you can view things how you want but its camp and it was a positive thread. Scroll on by instead of starting yet another thread of back and forth. I want to see him do it in games as well right now means squat but its encouraging to read. And for the record the dudes is widely considered top ten so he isnt chopped liver

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's a HUGE difference in a fan and a homer.

I don't really care how I am viewed to be honest.

There's fans that can look at things objectively and then some fans (homers) that get mad at fans for looking at things objectively.

I can as well, there have been years where I knew the talent level was not there and my expectation were much lower. With this team I see several positives and yes I see some negatives that they must overcome. Run defense is still a concern, Dak must elevate his play, WR is a concern we have a lot of inexperienced at the position outside of Lamb.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
If Dak improves his accuracy this season it would really make me question how much the broken ankle, shoulder and calf messed with him last season.

But the looks of it is Dak is improving and throwing guys open which is very, very exciting for us.

At the end of last year, he was struggling in a way I hadn’t seen since 2017. Polar opposite of the player we saw in New England.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Practice? where the QB's mind is free and easy knowing nobody is going to touch him? Practice... we talking bout practice?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But yet if it was about your boy from OHIO State you would be first in line wondering why people said anything. But since you are more invested in him than you are dak its ok.. ( dont even try and act like you are ) I personally hope both of them are gone soon so we can find someone else to argue about. You go on and do you and align yourself with the likes of pappy and and mountaineer and some of the other dak critics here just dont get your panties in a bunch when you are the target of some ire.

My point was simple you can view things how you want but its camp and it was a positive thread. Scroll on by instead of starting yet another thread of back and forth. I want to see him do it in games as well right now means squat but its encouraging to read. And for the record the dudes is widely considered top ten so he isnt chopped liver
You are so full of it. You have seen...well...you SHOULD have seen me be critical of Zeke and you just ignore it so you carry on like this. As long as you have this total dishonesty of the truth of it...we're gonna butt heads.

The ONLY thing I have EVER objected to with Zeke is that "he's trash". And that is a ludicrous statement. I don't even argue about being overpaid. I think half of ALL athletes are OVERPAID!

I have said over and over....he shouldn;t have held out...I'd'a sat him! Shouldn't have paid him THAT much jeeze obscene!. He came back out of shape. I was even critical of how easy he was getting tackled. Seems like there was an injury so i cut some slack on that.

But you CONTINUE to ignore it. Not cool man. It's BS is what it is. Also very hypocritical. YOU can come to the defense of players and being positive.....but you've rode my ax for years about me doing it? Crazy.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh and by the way...you find me ONE comment of me UNFAIRLY criticizing Dak. Or mean spirited, mocking, can't win. Whatever. Find me ONE....and if valid...I won't post one more thing or comment about Zeke.

IF it's as numerous and bad as you claim...this should be an easy dunk for you.

Have I criticized Dak? Of course. Just like Zeke. But you aligning me with Pappy and Mountaineer? Asinine. But anyway...there it is...for the taking!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh and by the way...you find me ONE comment of me UNFAIRLY criticizing Dak. Or mean spirited, mocking, can't win. Whatever. Find me ONE....and if valid...I won't post one more thing or comment about Zeke.

IF it's as numerous and bad as you claim...this should be an easy dunk for you.

Have I criticized Dak? Of course. Just like Zeke. But you aligning me with Pappy and Mountaineer? Asinine. But anyway...there it is...for the taking!
If you want to kiss up to the Dak blind please leave my name out of your posts.
Many thanks!!!

OGCowboy

Reaction score
It’s practice....practice, I mean we talkin practice!

I’m wishing Dak all the luck but until I see the END results I’m kinda Meh...
But hope springs eternal
Puro Cowboys :star:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It’s practice....practice, I mean we talkin practice!

I’m wishing Dak all the luck but until I see the END results I’m kinda Meh...
But hope springs eternal
Puro Cowboys :star:

Yes because they are in camp. Media knows most fans would like to hear some news from camp.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
More video showing some of Dak's tight window throws, leading his receivers, plus releasing the pass before his WR makes his final cut while getting the pass to hit him in the bread basket.

Dak is improving...

Dak to Lamb seems to be clicking , good news