Dak has ruined this team

csirl

Reaction score
like I said, you are young, naive and part of new generation and probably follow a few influencers on social media and you think that's how organizations are run....you sound very inexperienced...

:lmao: you're talking to an older person who's never had a facebook, twitter etc etc account. I'm probably old enough to be your dad!

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Brittle old Romo wasn't going to stay healthy for any period of time that year, so I was never salty about Dak getting his job--even though Romo was twice as talented. It was what it was. Having to have a guy wide open before our QB throws the ball is now the new norm though. I am salty about that. Unless we have an elite defense, we aren't winning a Super Bowl with Dak. Gave him all star receivers galore last year and he still can't come close to beating a good defense in crunch time.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak :rolleyes:
I think the little aliens in mars attacks, were saying that dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak they just couldnt say d's!:flagwave:

It isnt dak who ruined the team though, it is the jones boys, they are the ones who refused to look for another qb, they threw romo to the curb for dak, and were
the ones willing and somewhat eager to pay dak 40 mil with no trade, and big G money.
None of that is daks fault, it is all on the hillbilly jones boys and how they manage a team! :angry:

If it wasnt dak it would be some other lame qb, it is just how they are.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t compare Dak to those guys, PLEASE!!! You’re out of your mind.Every one of those guys are proven.The only thing Dak has proven is that he crumbles in the biggest situations.Dak sucks!!! Face it.
Why not. You’re welcome to your opinion but you’re wrong

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t compare Dak to those guys, PLEASE!!! You’re out of your mind.Every one of those guys are proven.The only thing Dak has proven is that he crumbles in the biggest situations.Dak sucks!!! Face it.
Yes Mahomes proven choke artist

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
:lmao: you're talking to an older person who's never had a facebook, twitter etc etc account. I'm probably old enough to be your dad!
oh, dad, dad dad..... I found you, how could you just fck mom and leave like you did, I know she is a slut and all but still....p.s. you should go fck her again

amateur

young as I said, probably 14

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yes Mahomes proven choke artist
Best QB in football.SB winner.If Mahomes is a choke artist, what does that make Dak? 5th string pop Warner QB?He will never get there even w/ a great team.Bus drivers don’t generally win the SB.Dak can’t even win a playoff game.At some point QB has to eventually make a play and not depend on everybody else to carry his butt.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Best QB in football.SB winner.If Mahomes is a choke artist, what does that make Dak? 5th string pop Warner QB?He will never get there even w/ a great team.Bus drivers don’t generally win the SB.Dak can’t even win a playoff game.At some point QB has to eventually make a play and not depend on everybody else to carry his butt.
:muttley:

basel90

Reaction score
Patriots game?

yes, we need upgrade at QB position, I am in the middle of writing a personal letter to Jerry and Stephen, I can send you a copy to sign it if you like the elephant in the room is Jerry jones, Dak is just the baby elephant. so is Lawrence and Zeke.
The NFL Network showed the cowboays at tampa game. it is amazing how many errant passes Dak threw , and how many open receivers he missed . Amari and cee dee were open so many times and he took the check down or threw inaccurately. I wish he was the right QB . but he is too average and disappears or folds against good teams. He had a good game against new england , but honestly , too little too late , and this is not the brady patriots team . The tampa at dallas game will give perspective as well.
but he is not the only problem we have .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL Network showed the cowboays at tampa game. it is amazing how many errant passes Dak threw , and how many open receivers he missed . Amari and cee dee were open so many times and he took the check down or threw inaccurately. I wish he was the right QB . but he is too average and disappears or folds against good teams. He had a good game against new england , but honestly , too little too late , and this is not the brady patriots team . The tampa at dallas game will give perspective as well.
but he is not the only problem we have .
That game....while seemingly Daks best....shows his most glaring weakness.

Flamma

Reaction score

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when you say Mahomes is a choke artist and dak is elite.
sb1n4.jpg

basel90

Reaction score
That game....while seemingly Daks best....shows his most glaring weakness.
the way dak rushes his throws, without analyzing and reading defenses , is his biggest problem. After 6 years in the NFL, a QB should be much much better at that , especially a top 2-3 paid QB who is supposed to be the key for the Dallas cowboys to go to the super bowl. Sadly, watching Dak play , he just does not seem to be ascending in the mental game ,in slowing the game and making the right decision . As aikman said, all 32 starting QBs can make all the physical throws, but it is the ones who can analyze and read and adjust are the ones that win super bowls. Brady is a prime example at 44 beating defenses with his brains.
If the check downs, the happy feet. the inaccuracies continue next season , as predicted , this team will struggle to win more than 9 games, and that is in the worst division in the NFL.!!